3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Btw. Lack of ideas is so fuc**** stupid reason. Fans must have a lot of them (ideas) and devs just abandon project... I hope someone is going to buy rights to this title, even I would spare few coins for that :/

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Last question. Is the second Aya sex scene same thing as rape by monsters scene or do I have bug of some sort?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Btw. Lack of ideas is so fuc**** stupid reason. Fans must have a lot of them (ideas) and devs just abandon project... I hope someone is going to buy rights to this title, even I would spare few coins for that :/
Or probably most of the people didn't like this kind of game so, in the end didn't sell enough and the developers just thought that maybe abandon this project for something else was the best course of action. And I doubt that someone will buy the rights from them. Probably someone will make a new game, based on it, but totally a new game - if someone will ever think of it.

Though it's indeed a stupid reason, abandon this game like this but oh well, this is how it goes with japanese: same for the anime's, if something don't sell well, then the fans don't get a second season.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Or probably most of the people didn't like this kind of game so, in the end didn't sell enough and the developers just thought that maybe abandon this project for something else was the best course of action. And I doubt that someone will buy the rights from them. Probably someone will make a new game, based on it, but totally a new game - if someone will ever think of it.

Though it's indeed a stupid reason, abandon this game like this but oh well, this is how it goes with japanese: same for the anime's, if something don't sell well, then the fans don't get a second season.
Can't argue with that but still this project had something new in it and sadly it is gone:/

Zazamew

Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone try to put it on mega? whenever i try downloading from dropbox i always ended up getting interrupted download

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes