3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
hmmm actually i realized they can move and will follow me, face enemies as if they gonna shoot... but in end they attack. i will try readjusting screen size thnx

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
hmmm so tried stuff, and the thing i found is that sliding the "Screen Resolution Scale" bar to a high value (or even a moderate value) allowed the to do everything except. They aim at the Zs but don't actually shoot. I keep it at 0, makes game highly blurred but at I can play now.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
hmmm so this is marked as completed why not upload 1.4.... found so much missing/untranslated content in 1.31

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
hmmm so this is marked as completed why not upload 1.4.... found so much missing/untranslated content in 1.31
if 1.4 was out then it would of already been uploaded here, as for 1.31 its just an uncensored version, more buggy than 1.3 though

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
hmmm so tried stuff, and the thing i found is that sliding the "Screen Resolution Scale" bar to a high value (or even a moderate value) allowed the to do everything except. They aim at the Zs but don't actually shoot. I keep it at 0, makes game highly blurred but at I can play now.
Ya the game wouldn't let me play (girls not shooting) until i put "Screen Resolution Scale" to 0 frustrating as hell. But my main problem was that damn pistol bugging out on me had to sex 1 of the girls to reset it. Had to luck out or just not use the pistol at all on the solo maps...

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
3 things I wish to say:
1. HARD ASS GAME in v1.0 but worth it
2. Somebody PLEASE update the link to the latest version if possible
3. If somebody has the time, please try to fix the uncensors and translations
...Cool shooter btw

Reactions: NineMoons

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
does this have option to low graphics?
Somewhat...1.0 has a LOT of bugs but still playable (just set shadows to low)...and people have reported 1.3+ to still have missing/untranslated content along with some bugs lying around...use at your own risk I suppose...

D

Deleted member 516216

i ex
Somewhat...1.0 has a LOT of bugs but still playable (just set shadows to low)...and people have reported 1.3+ to still have missing/untranslated content along with some bugs lying around...use at your own risk I suppose...
i experience a shit bug that my girls don't shoot the zombies even they are being attack i think it's a bug...

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
i ex

i experience a shit bug that my girls don't shoot the zombies even they are being attack i think it's a bug...
just move around so they can follow you and run n gun (somewhat) otherwise you're going to have to do everything yourself...I had to use the girls as sacrifice on Act 8-1 XD

Mr Moo

Feb 2, 2018
How high are the specs needed for the game? I have 24 GB RAM, i7-770 quad core processor and NVIDIA 1070 with 8 GB memory and I am still getting an error: "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource". What to do?

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
so; anybody got the english language files? cuz i think ive seen some pics/vids where the girls talk in english but i can only select japanese as a language and theres no way to change it

Reactions: Furnox

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah tf is it only Japanese? Trying to change it in options does nodda.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Just finished the game. Gotta admit, was expecting something easier for an H-game haha. Only "lost" the one time to see what happens when a downed girl has her hp bar filled with red... Spoiler alert, she dies and that's game over. The skull inside the bar was a dead giveaway in hindsight.

Anyway! Like others here, I couldn't find a way to change the text into English. Luckily I can understand Japanese but I doubt many can, wouldn't need translations otherwise. If TC could update the OP with a short guide on how to swap to English, would be much appreciated. Oh and of course, thanks for sharing the game in the first place!

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
if you guys want an english version then someone will have to get it from

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Well honestly it was unexpected that video of the 8-2 act... i tought it would be kind like a "reward" of the others, still.. it looks good.

Now the bad thing is, the "Game Over" part, the thing is... some people like to watch, how the 3 characters are f, by the zombies till they make them reach the -100% of their life and making them see that scene on wich each one of them Die...

But at the same time, people seems to just want to, well.. do the same but without the "Game Over" Scene played, in fact i guess those... just want to, play the game.. if the girls fall and the player can't save them, instead of quickly jump to the "Game Over Scene" it would be great just to leave the girl there, surrounded by X zombies who are F her, meanwhile the player and the other 2 survivors try to fight, and will advance only if they cleared the rest of the area..

For example: there are levels where, you go throught 4 areas, now.. if 1 girl falled on the area 1 or 2, you can stay and Watch.. or!.. With the other 2 try to clear the rest (of course, with less power since 1 of the girls falled, it will be more difficult)

Then, the Animation for the... Z-Dog? (don't know how they call it) we saw it on the 8-2 part, i guess in the next update it will be added on the CG and, in the battle too...

it's at my point of view and thinking so.. i don't know, what you guys think about it?

Reactions: SirDregan

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Well honestly it was unexpected that video of the 8-2 act... i tought it would be kind like a "reward" of the others, still.. it looks good.

Now the bad thing is, the "Game Over" part, the thing is... some people like to watch, how the 3 characters are f, by the zombies till they make them reach the -100% of their life and making them see that scene on wich each one of them Die...

But at the same time, people seems to just want to, well.. do the same but without the "Game Over" Scene played, in fact i guess those... just want to, play the game.. if the girls fall and the player can't save them, instead of quickly jump to the "Game Over Scene" it would be great just to leave the girl there, surrounded by X zombies who are F her, meanwhile the player and the other 2 survivors try to fight, and will advance only if they cleared the rest of the area..

For example: there are levels where, you go throught 4 areas, now.. if 1 girl falled on the area 1 or 2, you can stay and Watch.. or!.. With the other 2 try to clear the rest (of course, with less power since 1 of the girls falled, it will be more difficult)

Then, the Animation for the... Z-Dog? (don't know how they call it) we saw it on the 8-2 part, i guess in the next update it will be added on the CG and, in the battle too...

it's at my point of view and thinking so.. i don't know, what you guys think about it?
there wont be a new update, the devs are done with this game and have moved onto another, the game is finished no more updates unfortunately

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Press F when you're close to a girl, you'll "rape" her (although they're actually quite willing). What this does is give both you and the girl HP back, as well as a shield to the girl from what I've noticed. And if the girl is downed, she'll be back on her feet. So basically, between each wave, screw them as much as you can while picking up ammo. If the going gets tough, screw them because you'll heal the damage you've taken yourself. If you're border, waiting for zombies to come out, screw them too. You'll still end up with your harem of three at the end of the day.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes