3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I havent play the game but i want to know,does the game have worm F girl CG or another CG's,except the zombies and Player CG scene
Well with the 8th act and the "Ending" of the game with it...

No...

There's only 4 CG's...

Player / Zombie / Titan (Red Big Zombie) & Machine

In the killing scenes the WORM appears but seconds...

In the 8th Act, the Video itself shows a Character wich didn't died by the Zombies (like it happens when you watch the CG's or play the game) but who did it with the other 3 Zombie Characters (excluding the WORM) more Poses... and it suppouse one shouldn't die.. or at least, that character shouldn't die at all...

At least at my point of view...

Also in the 8th Act like it's show, a Character has an Animation with the 4 leg Zombie but.. outside of that act/video, there isn't any CG of it..

only with the other 2 zombies (Red/Brown ones)

Reactions: ueki178

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Well with the 8th act and the "Ending" of the game with it...

No...

There's only 4 CG's...

Player / Zombie / Titan (Red Big Zombie) & Machine

In the killing scenes the WORM appears but seconds...

In the 8th Act, the Video itself shows a Character wich didn't died by the Zombies (like it happens when you watch the CG's or play the game) but who did it with the other 3 Zombie Characters (excluding the WORM) more Poses... and it suppouse one shouldn't die.. or at least, that character shouldn't die at all...

At least at my point of view...

Also in the 8th Act like it's show, a Character has an Animation with the 4 leg Zombie but.. outside of that act/video, there isn't any CG of it..

only with the other 2 zombies (Red/Brown ones)
Do you have any game like this that recommended fo me?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So now that the game's being released as "Seed of the Dead" on steam, does that mean the non-translated final couple acts have been translated?

DigiFort

Dec 15, 2018
I am confused here. Does this version 1.31 have english text for the jap voices in game or just english menu?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Now im confused, it's already on Steam... but what changed? it's the same thing we have here right? or there's something new about the Steam Version of the game?

DigiFort

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah no. Its my mistake I downloaded the v1.00 which has only the English menu. v1.3 is completed with full English text apparently and v1.31 is the uncensored one with full english text. The steam version just changed the name I guess to make it permit able for western countries.

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Bought the Steam version just to find out what Aya was saying during the.....ya know, forgot it was textless and they didn't subtitle it. heck

Also, it's mosaic'd due to the whole Japan thing

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I mean the last chapter. Or second to last? The whole section after you get the laser sword. In my 1.31 that whole section remains untranslated.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes