May 10, 2019
why does this not work in console commands
alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello there.

Has Lord Arioch ever talked about a planned release date ?

I pledged a bit at the very beginning of this project, but since i'm not a pledger anymore for a long time, I'm wondering about this.

Thanks,
Gwen. We have a progressive release structure for the game. One new release every month.

This makes sense in the context of the game. There is enough writing to match the size of large fantasy novels, and every monthly release is size of half a novella or larger.

If you want to play SoC, there is hours and hours of it.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
( Russian born, Spanish bred, lazy f*ck all in all. The single worst learning disposition. Here be dragons and grammar mistakes. You've been warned :D )
That's a cool combination.

I myself am a Hybrid/Mutt of a Mother with a Norwegian descent and a Maori father. I can't sail for my life, I Haven't killed any of my enemies yet... but at least I retained the woodworking aspect of both cultures. I can also make a mean mead...

I also share your laziness... :p

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
can anyone give a proper storyline walkthrough??how to earn twins trust and not getting killed?
I don’t think there’s any particular mechanic for gaining the twins trust, per se, or at least no real effect at this stage in development (there’s a favor meter, but I don’t think increasing it changes anything significant yet). We’re still at a relatively early stage in the game’s story, I think, so that will probably change in the future.

Unless I’ve forgotten something, there’s really only four points at which you might get a game over. The first two are fairly obvious—you have to consent to work with the twins when you’re first taken out of the dungeons in the prologue, and then find the starter village by week 3 (and it’s just a few tiles north of where you start).

For the other two, I wrote a hopefully simple(?) guide a while back, that I’m beginning to feel like I’m whoring out. It should be mostly spoiler-free, though obviously it references the events that you have to complete.

Guide

I should probably just put this link in my signature or something.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If someone actually wanted to make a more detailed walkthrough to the game we wouldn't be against it.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
help please

how do i get to the new contend ?

im at week 289 now,
the last rastedel contend i got was the palace over and over again after i ally with the copper club and ben given the task to capture the verdoin abbey.
but i cant find the abbey and nothing new is hapening alltogether.

i hope i dont have to restart the game
help! please dont let me hang here ;) :)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I do believe this is as far it goes.

Besides, if you go beyond a certain week we can't guarantee something doesn't break. The game doesnt suppor anything beyond week, what, 70?

Reactions: grego

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
So the version uploaded here is a pirated version of the latest 0.2.45 build, and the dev is actually posting on this thread, instead of requesting the admin to take it down? I mean playing this wonderful game for free is awesome and all, but how is this possible?

NOTE: I found out about this game cuz of this website, and although I played it for free I really like this game and wanna support the devs on Patreon

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
Also, are there any other games like Seeds of Chaos?
This game is definitely a bigshot, yet I just found out about this game thanks to f95zone, and I'm wondering if there're other games that I've missed.

I don't play Japanese visual novels cuz only Western style art(such as Justice League tv series) and plot make me hard. The drawing style and the amount of contents are simply astounding.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Gwen. We have a progressive release structure for the game. One new release every month.

This makes sense in the context of the game. There is enough writing to match the size of large fantasy novels, and every monthly release is size of half a novella or larger.

If you want to play SoC, there is hours and hours of it.
Thanks for your answer, but I mean a "Final release" date.

For exemple I also supported Hentai Writer for his game Future Fragments. He is doing also Monthly release like Lord Arioch.

However Hentai Writer released a calendar that plans the final release of the game for the beginning of the year 2020.

I was wondering if a "final release" date was ever announced by Lord arioch.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So the version uploaded here is a pirated version of the latest 0.2.45 build, and the dev is actually posting on this thread, instead of requesting the admin to take it down? I mean playing this wonderful game for free is awesome and all, but how is this possible?

NOTE: I found out about this game cuz of this website, and although I played it for free I really like this game and wanna support the devs on Patreon
This is a pirating website. Games will be uploaded here whether the Devs want it or not. It's up to those devs if they want to take advantage of the situation by participating in the thread to interact with a larger audience and potential supporters.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
This is a pirating website. Games will be uploaded here whether the Devs want it or not. It's up to those devs if they want to take advantage of the situation by participating in the thread to interact with a larger audience and potential supporters.
I see. Makes sense cuz if not for this website I wouldn't have known this great game even exists!

May 23, 2019
I see. Makes sense cuz if not for this website I wouldn't have known this great game even exists!
Exactly how I found this game, I played another game (Ataegina on my sig) somewhere and that Dev mention F95zone in the game. To my surprise I found this beautiful site and all this awesome games, imo F95 helps developers grow because of it's massive community

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
Is "scene replay" in bonus mode broken? No matter how many events I unlock the scenes are not updated after the first 5 ones :(

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Question: is this still a 'male protagonist' game with female planned, or is it a choice or different stages or what? The description doesn't read like it has been updated since the beginning and I am confused as to what is actually available vs. what is planned for 'someday'...

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
[B]DaGecko[/B] the game is updated ..every month..male protagonist is what you play as..but in certain cases..you get to chooses for what his wife is doing..as well as give her jobs around the castle.

Reactions: DaGecko
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes