May 19, 2017
how to avoid game over? i am that kind of person that skip all dialog and pick a option, not sure what i am doing wrong...
That's weird. Try this: Start all over and READ THE DIALOGUE so you'll find what went wrong. Hope that helps.

Does no one know how to remove the map preview?
You mean the map tools? There's currently no way to remove that since that's supposed to be there for the dev build.

U

User_467152

That's weird. Try this: Start all over and READ THE DIALOGUE so you'll find what went wrong. Hope that helps.

You mean the map tools? There's currently no way to remove that since that's supposed to be there for the dev build.
So I'm stuck with it even if I delete all saves and the game itself and reinstall?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Do you plan on adding full CG sets to all the scenes by the time the games over? Aka even if you are done adding content story wise will you still fill in all the scenes while you work on the next game or something?
At this stage, all the plans we have for when the game is "complete" are loose commitments at best.

Ask us again once we have everything functioning properly, and the CG deficit is the biggest of our problems.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
At this stage, all the plans we have for when the game is "complete" are loose commitments at best.

Ask us again once we have everything functioning properly, and the CG deficit is the biggest of our problems.
Fuck, I forget shit in the same day, much less around a year; you're asking the impossible.

Reactions: Back
Aug 14, 2017
The description says that you're the villain but that doesn't seem quite true. It seems more like you're the henchman, forced to work for the villains.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The description says that you're the villain but that doesn't seem quite true. It seems more like you're the henchman, forced to work for the villains.
I'd imagine that you will eventually go all 'Richard the 3rd' on their asses at some point. We already have the dark cape for it, and the character Rowan does look a little 'Sweeney Todd-esque' in my opinion.

"And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Shakespeare, Richard the III.

Actually, I can imagine Rowan in a cape saying this before offing the duo.

"So wise, so young, they say, do never live long."

And thus, Rowan becomes Emperor Palpatine.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Wait, it's there for everyone?
I assume there's some way to disable developer mode (which is what's causing the blue menus you're seeing), though I don't know enough about Ren'py to know how, and peculiarly, it seems like Unren can only turn it on, not off again.

Do you know what version you're using? So far as I'm aware, the only recent version that's been widely distributed with the developer mode already on was 0.2.42.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
after looking at this
does anyone know the requirements to get the events for pics 398-408?
especially 400-408?

U

User_467152

I assume there's some way to disable developer mode (which is what's causing the blue menus you're seeing), though I don't know enough about Ren'py to know how, and peculiarly, it seems like Unren can only turn it on, not off again.

Do you know what version you're using? So far as I'm aware, the only recent version that's been widely distributed with the developer mode already on was 0.2.42.
That's the version I'm using.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
That's the version I'm using.
I don't know where to find a non-devmode upload of that offhand, I'm afraid, so the easiest solution if you want to get rid of it is to find an upload of the latest version, 0.2.43. I'm not sure if there's a public upload of that yet, or if it's still just pirated copies floating around, but if you can find either that should do to get rid of the blue menus.

I haven't had a great track record getting saves from older versions to work reliably with newer versions, myself. Unless someone knows of a way to do that, you may have to start over.

If the menus aren't bothering you too much, though, as another poster already said you can just ignore them. They don't really do much other than help with cheating/testing, and have no effect unless you directly interact with them. I understand why they might bother someone, though, they're a bit of an eyesore.

U

User_467152

I'd imagine that you will eventually go all 'Richard the 3rd' on their asses at some point. We already have the dark cape for it, and the character Rowan does look a little 'Sweeney Todd-esque' in my opinion.

"And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Shakespeare, Richard the III.

Actually, I can imagine Rowan in a cape saying this before offing the duo.

"So wise, so young, they say, do never live long."

And thus, Rowan becomes Emperor Palpatine.
Holy shit, another Shakespeare nut? This made my day. Awesome!

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes