TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is the corruption stat only in existence for Rowan and Alexia or will it affect other characters as well?

Like, we know Greyhide is, generally speaking, a good dude. You'd want to be friends with him. If I get a super corrupt Alexia to constantly tease him/suck him/fuck him, will he get corrupted to the point of banging her whenever he feels like it? Or will the "side-characters" stick to the persona and alignments they have when they were introduced?

Reactions: Back

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Depends on the character.

At the moment I can think of at least 4 castle NPCs whose outlook might see change over the course of the game.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I shudder to think about a corrupted Greyhide...

And what he would do to Andras for trying to take Rowan and Alexia away from him!

Crap, this is now in my head-cannon! :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
Mar 21, 2018
If anyone has a complete save with every scene (if thats even possible) could they share that save.

If not atleast everything other than the gay stuff thanks.

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
Personally love this type of game. Also all the specific content that's in it. From building your castle and army, exploring the map. Making critical decisions that change the story to the biggest attention grabbed ring my opinion is the ability to get cuckolded or even become bisexual for the Male protagonist. I very much enjoyed this game and everything in it. Has lots of content to enjoy and definitely replayability. I came here for the gay and ntr and that's what this game let me enjoy. Thank you!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Personally love this type of game. Also all the specific content that's in it. From building your castle and army, exploring the map. Making critical decisions that change the story to the biggest attention grabbed ring my opinion is the ability to get cuckolded or even become bisexual for the Male protagonist. I very much enjoyed this game and everything in it. Has lots of content to enjoy and definitely replayability. I came here for the gay and ntr and that's what this game let me enjoy. Thank you!
Woohoo, another Gay/Bisexual person!

I came for the 'Berserk', got interested in the gay sex (That scene where Andras sticks his finger up Rowans ass... Nnfffff!) and stayed for the story...

But then Greyhide x Alexia x Rowan happened... and I knew from then on that that was my ship. And I shall die on this ship just like an avid fangirl protecting her Yaoi Boys love comics!

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
anyone think we'll eventually get a chance to fight with Andras and possibly even embarrass him in the area at some point? i'm really hoping so. possibly with the consequence for really trouncing him if you've been training proper being that he limps off to have Alexia lick his wounds so to speak hehe.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAP!?
I failed the second mission because I got lost xD
and is the orciad part of the 2nd mission? Because I got a lot of question about that one

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i tried to play this game a while back and my character was dominated, humiliated and cuckolded by the demons. Is that still the theme of this game?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
i tried to play this game a while back and my character was dominated, humiliated and cuckolded by the demons. Is that still the theme of this game?
Rowan will always be forced to work for them but last time I played any sexual domination/humiliation could be avoided. I remember always having choices which very obviously led to potentially undesired situations.

But yeah, thing like domination and corruption are still very prominent.

clonewars40302

Mar 14, 2018
I keep failing the game because of the event where a 2k army spawns and they decide to kill me cuz I am worthless. How do I prevent this from happening?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

So April is upon us, the clocks have gone back, and it is even sunny here in England, a very rare occurrence indeed. Another month has passed, and we got another release out on time as planned, continuing our streak, and people seemed to like it, which is always a bonus. The new Jezera x Alexia scene was very popular, making Winter happy, and forcing me to do something to make him unhappy, because we can't have the staff being happy, can we? ;)

Work is well underway for the April release. Winter has done a little followup to the Jezera x Alexia content, but he has been chained to his desk and told to buckle down on Rastedel, so the main story will be continuing this month. Rein is spending the vast majority of his time working on the new mechanics (and the past content that needs to be changed to accommodate it), but he'll also be writing at least one new scene. On the art side, Sommy has finished his background for the month, as you can see above, and Keidi is finishing up a sprite for a mysterious new Rastedel character. MDN has sent all the sketches for this month's batch of CGs, which I have been sharing with the backers, and is in the process of doing line art so I can send them off to our colourist.
That's all for today. I'll be doing the CG poll towards the end of the week, for those of you waiting for that. We'll also be doing the yearly survey again next month, and I'm looking forward to seeing how people feel about the game in various areas, and comparing it to last year's results. Finally, I have some personal stuff to deal with this month, so to be on the safe side, I've set the release date for the next version for Sunday 28th, however I'm hoping to get it out on the Friday if possible. We shall see.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes