Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I have asked before with no help but going to try again. Has anyone got a save to go down the Jezera x Alexia route?
Or if not a save can someone explain at what point I have to go back to in the game to follow that route. I followed the Andras route which I love but really want to experience the Jezera scenes(especially with the new ones in this update).
Starting from a new game will take forever I feel.
I can't even get the maid scenes with Jezera or the other maid. Any help would be appreciated!
It's generally very, very rare to get saves. And honestly probably even rarer in this game, given the multiple things that can happen that might lock out/change other content, the NTR on/off toggle at the start, and the fact that saves almost always need to be restarted every update.

Your best bet if you just want Jezera/Alexia stuff as fast as possible is to make a new save, skip intro, progress in the game until Alexia opens up the job system, then if need be use console commands to raise Jezera's influence with her and Alexia's corruption. This would honestly be pretty fast, especially utilizing console. You definitely need to finish the objective of going to the nearby town, then taking Raeve Keep, but you might also need Orcaid events. The only one of those that takes any time at all would be Orcaid; so as long as you know where to go (There are guides if you don't remember), the early portions of the game can be breezed through really, really fast if you're only interested in some scenes.

As for going back in your current saves, that depends on if your saves are from this version. If they are, just go back from before you got enough Andras influence to proc that route (Though for all I know the twins corrupting Alexia routes aren't even mutually exclusive; I don't play them.) If you're using saves from a previous version, that's...probably not going to go well. You could probably, if you rooted around for the exact flags in the console-enabled event viewer (Or more likely, you'd have to check the code itself, which was not meant for mortal eyes, but is possible), disable certain flags and enable other flags too, but that's...well beyond my pay grade to give advice for anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time I entered a village, I was given options (conquer, trade, leave...).
Now, when I enter a village nothing happens. Even in a totally new one. I miss something?

PS : By the way, very surprising and interesting game
The way village/abbey/mine-whatever-type-of-fancy-tile-that's-not-grass-or-forest-etc tiles work is you go to them, you get a random event, then that tile is done, no more content there. (At least as of now, not sure it'll ever change. There's at least one - a town where you can negotiate for...benefits of the threesome variety - that at least in flavor text says you're welcome back for more, but that may just be flavor text, or probably even if not, would then lead to a random event or something.)

If you're going to village tiles you've never been on before on that save and not getting an event, I would think that's a bug. But I'd check carefully to make sure you actually didn't actually step on that tile previously and forget.

xvergonha

May 5, 2019
It's generally very, very rare to get saves. And honestly probably even rarer in this game, given the multiple things that can happen that might lock out/change other content, the NTR on/off toggle at the start, and the fact that saves almost always need to be restarted every update.

Your best bet if you just want Jezera/Alexia stuff as fast as possible is to make a new save, skip intro, progress in the game until Alexia opens up the job system, then if need be use console commands to raise Jezera's influence with her and Alexia's corruption. This would honestly be pretty fast, especially utilizing console. You definitely need to finish the objective of going to the nearby town, then taking Raeve Keep, but you might also need Orcaid events. The only one of those that takes any time at all would be Orcaid; so as long as you know where to go (There are guides if you don't remember), the early portions of the game can be breezed through really, really fast if you're only interested in some scenes.

As for going back in your current saves, that depends on if your saves are from this version. If they are, just go back from before you got enough Andras influence to proc that route (Though for all I know the twins corrupting Alexia routes aren't even mutually exclusive; I don't play them.) If you're using saves from a previous version, that's...probably not going to go well. You could probably, if you rooted around for the exact flags in the console-enabled event viewer (Or more likely, you'd have to check the code itself, which was not meant for mortal eyes, but is possible), disable certain flags and enable other flags too, but that's...well beyond my pay grade to give advice for anymore.

The way village/abbey/mine-whatever-type-of-fancy-tile-that's-not-grass-or-forest-etc tiles work is you go to them, you get a random event, then that tile is done, no more content there. (At least as of now, not sure it'll ever change. There's at least one - a town where you can negotiate for...benefits of the threesome variety - that at least in flavor text says you're welcome back for more, but that may just be flavor text, or probably even if not, would then lead to a random event or something.)

If you're going to village tiles you've never been on before on that save and not getting an event, I would think that's a bug. But I'd check carefully to make sure you actually didn't actually step on that tile previously and forget.
How to use the console and know the commands? I'm confused sorry

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
How to use the console and know the commands? I'm confused sorry
Hrm. I was going to save this for after I could verify the commands, but with the game deleted I can't. I'm pretty sure these are still all up to date (and no typos exist), but can't say for sure. If you encounter an issue after reading the questions section to make sure it isn't already answered, prod me and I'll try to find the right one or remove.

"How do I use these?"
Enable the Renpy console. You can look up how to do so online, including on these forums, but the easiest method would be to find and use the Unren tool (It's on this forum somewhere and can be found via a title search. Search for "unren" or "unren.bat", make sure to search everywhere rather than just this thread, and only search titles.) Do note if you use Unren, it can do a lot more than just enabling the console, and some of the other things, for some games, will cause that copy of the game to no longer be playable. Either stick to just enabling console, make a backup folder beforehand just in case, or be ready to redownload. Once you have console enabled, you press Shift+o to open it.

"This command did nothing."
Using a command to change some values doesn't show a result on-screen. If you entered it correctly and didn't receive an error, then it worked. If you have a typo, you will still not get an error (For some at least), but it will not work. When in doubt, copy-paste and check your spelling.

"How can I see the stats I've changed?"
Type the console command that changes the stat, but remove the " = #" part, and it will return the value for that variable. So "avatar.gold = 500" will change it to 500, while "avatar.gold" will tell you what your current avatar.gold is.

"This command gave me an error."
Make sure you typed it correctly (Or copied and pasted, easier to do), replaced the # symbol with an actual number, and have actually loaded/started a save before using it.

"This command FUBAR'd my save."
Keep in mind these console commands are not designed as cheats by the devs, they are just editing variables through a built-in Renpy feature. If you want dev-implemented cheats (That presumably still aren't for us and can probably still break saves) then use the "Show debug" button in Rowan's room or the "Map tools" section when exploring with console enabled. Changing the week forward could very likely break events and shouldn't be done (And why would you change the week forward, anyway?) It's also entirely possible changing corruption/affection values beyond what the game expects them to be at a certain point could lead to issues for all I know.

"What's the difference between castle.tech and castle.rp?"
I don't know tha- ::Is cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril::

Note: Why not try once or twice without the EXP/skill commands so you can give accurate feedback on the skill rework to the devs?

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019
The patreon page mentions adding Alexia's shackle fantasy 1 & 2. Does anyone know how to get the second one? I've only been able to trigger the first one in the forge

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I think a lot of the players forget that you were 100% using Delane in the first place. Rowan even feels some guilt for manipulating her feelings like that. So any true romantical feelings the player has has very little correlation to Rowan's true feelings. And even if he did truly fall in love with Delane just imagine how the relationship with Alexia would be after that. She could barely live with Helyana since it was either take her or see his student fall to corruption. With this he actively pursued Delane as a lover. this if Alexia found out would completely destroy a happy marriage unless her corruption led her to accepting swinging in which case she would definitely be banging Andras.

Reactions: T800

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I think a lot of the players forget that you were 100% using Delane in the first place. Rowan even feels some guilt for manipulating her feelings like that. So any true romantical feelings the player has has very little correlation to Rowan's true feelings. And even if he did truly fall in love with Delane just imagine how the relationship with Alexia would be after that. She could barely live with Helyana since it was either take her or see his student fall to corruption. With this he actively pursued Delane as a lover. this if Alexia found out would completely destroy a happy marriage unless her corruption led her to accepting swinging in which case she would definitely be banging Andras.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
manscout There will be signifigant effects and sometimes advantages to having done Werden route throughout the game. The different political situation and different fates of certain cast members will have myriad consequences and you'll see it pretty soon into Act 2.
Okay so I guess I'm keeping that save then.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I want to have more seen o Rowan and Jazeera bt I want the option to be the dominant one I tried the submissive part not my thing.

Bolbokor

Dec 3, 2019
Artwork is some of the best 2D I've seen in a long time, and gotta love the attention to the redheads. Shame about all the NTR content, though, cuck stuff really doesn't do it for me.
Dude, you can literally avoid ALL of it, you don't even have to turn the NTR of in order to avoid it. God knows how the devs must feel every time someone complains about it.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
i will have to ask , is the werden route simply the "not worth if you are not masochistic" route? The whole no good action goes without punishment seems to go over the charts in it. Its early for real going against the twins in ways that mater but still, they seem to just have the power of never having problems and rowen gets all the bad stuf.
Andras is a brute that depending on what the plot demands goes from beserker that feels no pain to being able to being hurt "the arrow when taking the keep, Rowan being able to hurt him (even if just a little) by elbowing him in the stomach, to being and aparently good strategist with an interest in clocks before going back to being a brute.
Jezera, from all i can get of her character, is a wanna be mistress of intrigue that knows stuf but a real one could probably run circles around her and has 0 alience making skills beond wanting people to follow her because her blood.
But, going back to the point , for some reason, the 2 characters that from what can be seen in theory just had the fact that they are the children of the last demon lord and brute strenght (fisical in the case of Andras and magical in Jezera's), seem to be all powerfull, with no aparent weaknesses that do something.
If they are aparently all knowing and cant be beat, even when one of the twins spels can in theory be resisted, why did they need to bother on geting Rowan? Aparently they are good without him if they can just off him no matter if they are about to get defeated by an army.
What is the point of going against it if it gives nothing ( i am taking the " There will be signifigant effects and sometimes advantages to having done Werden route " with a grain of salt because it can be anything betwen "in the last half of the final chapter things start to go right and then Rowan either becomes the new dark lord or is executed" "Once per chapter he will recieve a smal thing good for him" or "This was just him in his worse , from chapter 2 beyond he gets better at not geting caught") In the end the whole route seems to be there just to show that Rowan cant do good stuf, he saves dellane , in universe the people in next villages become slaves and he loses the girl after a very unlucky coup.

I am not asking to be able to hurt the twins in chapter 2 of.. howmany there will be, i would like to know if its intended to be a "the futility of trying to go against the twins before the final chapters" or just a low beggining.
That sends to another point that the game seems contraditory at times, rowan aparently can resist the strongest mind control magic cliohna can use, still cant resist the twins ,who are said to be weaker, fair enough, it would be a very short game if in the prologue he just standed up and gutted Andras, but things like he in chapter one being already told that he is "the streght behind the twins" or something of the sort, but then he can still get killed some turns later like he is easily replaced, the game seems to not be sure if Rowan is important, or just weak and replaceable, strong , or pityfull. Just like it cant decide the twins power, amount of content aside. Are the twins unbetable or do they have limits? (Andras being aparently not impossible to hurt , the arrow did not break agaist his skin and, even if it was like hiting a wall of bricks he felt and was hurt by the elbowthing).

In a last point to this unnecessarily long, badly written post, are the twins going to get separated at some point? The whole chapter with Andras being the one with the most event provoking Rowan makes me think at some point either he will die/be betrayed by Jezera, or one of them is going to die and leave the other has the big bad, its just me? Is it a product of the limitations of events made by month?

Reactions: T800

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
i will have to ask , is the werden route simply the "not worth if you are not masochistic" route? The whole no good action goes without punishment seems to go over the charts in it. Its early for real going against the twins in ways that mater but still, they seem to just have the power of never having problems and rowen gets all the bad stuf.
Andras is a brute that depending on what the plot demands goes from beserker that feels no pain to being able to being hurt "the arrow when taking the keep, Rowan being able to hurt him (even if just a little) by elbowing him in the stomach, to being and aparently good strategist with an interest in clocks before going back to being a brute.
Jezera, from all i can get of her character, is a wanna be mistress of intrigue that knows stuf but a real one could probably run circles around her and has 0 alience making skills beond wanting people to follow her because her blood.
But, going back to the point , for some reason, the 2 characters that from what can be seen in theory just had the fact that they are the children of the last demon lord and brute strenght (fisical in the case of Andras and magical in Jezera's), seem to be all powerfull, with no aparent weaknesses that do something.
If they are aparently all knowing and cant be beat, even when one of the twins spels can in theory be resisted, why did they need to bother on geting Rowan? Aparently they are good without him if they can just off him no matter if they are about to get defeated by an army.
What is the point of going against it if it gives nothing ( i am taking the " There will be signifigant effects and sometimes advantages to having done Werden route " with a grain of salt because it can be anything betwen "in the last half of the final chapter things start to go right and then Rowan either becomes the new dark lord or is executed" "Once per chapter he will recieve a smal thing good for him" or "This was just him in his worse , from chapter 2 beyond he gets better at not geting caught") In the end the whole route seems to be there just to show that Rowan cant do good stuf, he saves dellane , in universe the people in next villages become slaves and he loses the girl after a very unlucky coup.

I am not asking to be able to hurt the twins in chapter 2 of.. howmany there will be, i would like to know if its intended to be a "the futility of trying to go against the twins before the final chapters" or just a low beggining.
That sends to another point that the game seems contraditory at times, rowan aparently can resist the strongest mind control magic cliohna can use, still cant resist the twins ,who are said to be weaker, fair enough, it would be a very short game if in the prologue he just standed up and gutted Andras, but things like he in chapter one being already told that he is "the streght behind the twins" or something of the sort, but then he can still get killed some turns later like he is easily replaced, the game seems to not be sure if Rowan is important, or just weak and replaceable, strong , or pityfull. Just like it cant decide the twins power, amount of content aside. Are the twins unbetable or do they have limits? (Andras being aparently not impossible to hurt , the arrow did not break agaist his skin and, even if it was like hiting a wall of bricks he felt and was hurt by the elbowthing).

In a last point to this unnecessarily long, badly written post, are the twins going to get separated at some point? The whole chapter with Andras being the one with the most event provoking Rowan makes me think at some point either he will die/be betrayed by Jezera, or one of them is going to die and leave the other has the big bad, its just me? Is it a product of the limitations of events made by month?
The twins are all force no strategy. Just because the Twins CAN kill Rowan and WOULD kill Rowan doesn't make it SMART. It can be both true that Rowan is the secret power behind the Throne and that he can be killed on a whim.

The twins are also merely strong and not unbeatable. They get a lot of mileage from the use of a hostage.

Rowan can specifically resist mental domination, btw. He'd be the same as anyone if hit by a fireball. Ultimately, we have very specific plans for Act 2, and they reflect Rowan's changing mindset and Powerbase. As I'm sure you can understand, the ending of Act 1 is not something that allows the status quo to continue unbroken.

The rest I cannot answer.

Last edited:

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
The twins are all force no strategy. Just because the Twins CAN kill Rowan and WOULD kill Rowan doesn't make it SMART. It can be both true that Rowan is the secret power behind the Throne and that he can be killed on a whim.

The twins are also merely strong and not invisible. They get a lot of mileage from the use of a hostage.

Rowan can specifically resist mental domination, btw. He'd be the same as anyone if hit by a fireball. Ultimately, we have very specific plans for Act 2, and they reflect Rowan's changing mindset and Powerbase. As I'm sure you can understand, the ending of Act 1 is not something that allows the status quo to continue unbroken.

The rest I cannot answer.
Thanks for the aswer, the point about magic it was more because i remember reading in the description that the power Andras uses in the prologue can be resisted with willpower, the same strategy he used when faced with mental domination. But yes, thinking a bit more deeply would not change much when the twins were together.
Trying to be more direct so i dont sound like an asshole complaining that game does not let the mc win in chapter one, i just fail to understand where the "point of view" becomes "contradiction" or the fact one can, if luck decides it, get a full event chain that makes rowan seem stronger by the end, and still go to another, or the story events, where, since it would be humanly impossible to make every scene react to every past event, Rowan or another npc seems to regress.

All in all, i still like the game and will keep playing it (obvios but by coments i have seen some people give up on games for strange reasons), just was not expecting the werden route to end in such "all trouble for no gain" way.
Well more reason to see if our most unlucky protagonist learns to steal some of the plot conviences to not get caught in all steps of the atempt :p

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes