TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
is there any orc-ntr content wip?
No, none that I can recall... at least recently concerning CG's. There is one new scene with 'Feminist' Orcs but there is no CG art for it yet.

Of course, depending on one's point of view and on how one defines 'NTR'... The scene with Rowan and the Orc Female during the mating trial event would probably be counted as 'NTR'... because technically Rowan is cheating on Alexia in that scene. But this is not new.

Reactions: rKnight

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
No, none that I can recall... at least recently concerning CG's. There is one new scene with 'Feminist' Orcs but there is no CG art for it yet.

Of course, depending on one's point of view and on how one defines 'NTR'... The scene with Rowan and the Orc Female during the mating trial event would probably be counted as 'NTR'... because technically Rowan is cheating on Alexia in that scene. But this is not new.
@T51bwinterized not wip, sorry i meant to say "planned" but thanks for the fast answer @TheSexinati my fellow kinsman

Reactions: TheSexinati

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I mean, not that I have any big problems with 'NTR' content specifically... but most of the NTR fans that I've seen... just make me apoplectic.

Of course, the shitty dramas that I've seen caused by Furries is also rage inducing...

Hopefully, there is neither one nor the other amongst the Seeds of Chaos fandom... but there are probably a few. NTR wise, I think that the Seeds of Chaos team have handled the subject matter well.

Edit: I mean, if it were up to the vocal elements from the NTR community, Rowan would be in a cock-cage by now and held off to the side whilst Alexia takes it up the ass by Andras who is constantly shouting humiliating things to Rowan whilst he watches. The worst thing about this scenario...

Nobody would be taking Rowan's ass for a ride! Because a lot of NTR fans think it is okay to throw Rowan aside. But they are wrong, an ass like that can never be thrown away!
Don't worry, we can all have our fetish cake and eat it too in one simple scene. Rowan can be 69-ing Alexia while she gets knotted by a canine who's secretly her dad and Rowan's laying on top of power-bottom succu-futa lady whose impronounceable name starts with an X. She's getting boned by Andras while Greyhide takes his ass. Does that cover everything? Do we need some tentacles too? Fine, the Wulump is in the middle of this mess. Done. Easy peasy.

I for one prefer seeing Alexia corrupted by Rowan. Not him as a caged cuck, but a willing and manipulative participant sharing her with anyone for his own gain. Could have a cool gameplay feature if, for example, Greyhide gave him free armor for time with his wife.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Don't worry, we can all have our fetish cake and eat it too in one simple scene. Rowan can be 69-ing Alexia while she gets knotted by a canine who's secretly her dad and Rowan's laying on top of power-bottom succu-futa lady whose impronounceable name starts with an X. She's getting boned by Andras while Greyhide takes his ass. Does that cover everything? Do we need some tentacles too? Fine, the Wulump is in the middle of this mess. Done. Easy peasy.

I for one prefer seeing Alexia corrupted by Rowan. Not him as a caged cuck, but a willing and manipulative participant sharing her with anyone for his own gain. Could have a cool gameplay feature if, for example, Greyhide gave him free armor for time with his wife.
MmmmHmmmm, now this is the true stuff!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I got the gifts for Delane and she told me she will consider Ulcro.. and now nothing happens and those twins kill me..

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
I got the gifts for Delane and she told me she will consider Ulcro.. and now nothing happens and those twins kill me..
If you want to support Ulcro you need to successfully hunt for gifts 4 times, but you probably already know that. The thing is, you can also ask Jezera and Cliohna for shiny things and books respectively. Be warned that Cliohna will stop doing her research for a week while Jezera will want to play dominatrix. Next week you'll reseive a few extra gifts. I don't know whether or not its something you're required to do for the Ulcro path or just an optional content since I always do both gifthunting AND asking castle staff for help but still, its worth a try.
Oh, and you also need to visit Rastedel and meet an ally there to avoid a gameover at week 60. If you can't make it in time, you can only reload a much earlier save and try again... or edit a week number via console/save editing.

If by any chance you're talking about a gameover at week 22, here's my advise: focus on Raeve keep and dont waste your time on the orcs just yet. And make sure you have >500 gold.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
If you want to support Ulcro you need to successfully hunt for gifts 4 times, but you probably already know that. The thing is, you can also ask Jezera and Cliohna for shiny things and books respectively. Be warned that Cliohna will stop doing her research for a week while Jezera will want to play dominatrix. Next week you'll reseive a few extra gifts. I don't know whether or not its something you're required to do for the Ulcro path or just an optional content since I always do both gifthunting AND asking castle staff for help but still, its worth a try.
Oh, and you also need to visit Rastedel and meet an ally there to avoid a gameover at week 60. If you can't make it in time, you can only reload a much earlier save and try again... or edit a week number via console/save editing.

If by any chance you're talking about a gameover at week 22, here's my advise: focus on Raeve keep and dont waste your time on the orcs just yet. And make sure you have >500 gold.
week 60 gameover... I know I asked, Jezeera and she gave me shit, and now I when I try to visit Delane.. it says she aint here... And than I wait out till the week 60 and get game-ended

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
week 60 gameover... I know I asked, Jezeera and she gave me shit, and now I when I try to visit Delane.. it says she aint here... And than I wait out till the week 60 and get game-ended
So... You've hunted for gifts, you've asked Jez (have you tried asking Cliohna?), and last time you've met Delane she was in her new clothes and Rowas said smth along the lines: "Lady, at this point maybe I AM convincing you to go for that sweet orc dick. But you'll also get to be the Queen of his army", to which Delane replied "...I'll think about it"?
Because if so, I think you've done it. Try visiting Ulcro again and if Delane isn't there then something went wrong.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I hope to eventually bribe Rein to write a scene where Rowan and Futa-Alexia both fuck X'Zaratl in her pussy. They can frot in there and give the slutty succubus a nice slick reward for helping them bond.
I wish you well on your bribe attempt...

I mean, I'd try to bribe the Seeds of Chaos team myself, but going 'naked' in a Toga Praetexta and swearing to the chthonic gods and my household lares about how I'd sacrifice myself for more Greyhide sex-scenes 'Ad Devotio' and then going on a 'crusade' on other internet sites fighting the game's nay-sayers would probably be frowned upon these days.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes