GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Through the console.
Do a search here for Unren.

Download it, place it in the folder for Seeds of Chaos, with the game's executable (that thing you click to start the game), run it, press the relevant number option.

Start the game, load a save, press the keys Shift and O (o, not zero).
Type in "Week = (whatever number you want)", i.e. Week = 5.
Thank you ! That was exacly what i was looking for

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Release Notes
- 8 new CGs with 30 variants (Rowan x TF Orc, Wulump x Female Commander, Rowan x Young Aspirant, Rowan x Delane, Rowan x Village Girls, Rowan x Helayna, Jak x Indarah, Andras x Draith, and Jezera x Helayna)
There's a Jezera x Helayna scene?

I'm assuming "hereditary feudalism" and "might makes right" are the only society options for the first society choice?

Sort of wanting more options than that. Although a pure democracy would suck in the game world, a representative democracy, republic, or a pseudo-meritocracy could work. Republic and a pseudo-meritocracy in particular as those would have more class mobility than regular feudalism, but more stability than "might makes right" (which is basically a tribal society or anarchy).
There's actually a scene in the library where Rowan tries to look up the writings of an old philosopher who propounded some form of democracy and Cliohna just outright tells him it won't work with demons; and if you select "might makes right" in the decision, there are a couple points afterwards where he demonstrates he was hoping for more of a merit makes right form of society. That said, Rowan isn't much of a political theorist, and I seriously doubt anything he could come up with would be particularly stable. Not that "stable" is how I imagine anything the twins accomplish to come out looking like.

From some of the hints already in the game, it seems likely that the political ideology we're seeing put into practice among the "good" and "evil" races are rather heavily enforced by the two gods we hear the most about, Solansia and Kharos; I'd even venture to say that the political outcome of the game will probably hinge on which god's outlook you ultimately decide to support. Like the orciad, though, there may be some sneaky way to push through without supporting anyone; in this world, with the people we're talking about, who knows if that would actually be a good thing, though.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Through the console.
Do a search here for Unren.

Download it, place it in the folder for Seeds of Chaos, with the game's executable (that thing you click to start the game), run it, press the relevant number option.

Start the game, load a save, press the keys Shift and O (o, not zero).
Type in "Week = (whatever number you want)", i.e. Week = 5.
Search here, AS in this thread or?

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
How does this game play? Is it just a straight forward VN?
It's a VN with lots of choices, and the best part is that you don't need to keep replaying it all the time since the paths are almost all of them crossed (Tough some will have different scenes if you play in a different way). However the game play as an RPG, you'l manage a castle and you must raise your army and manage your economy and lots of other things. It sound complicated at first but when you really play it, it goes smooth. The scenes and events goes between every in game week, and the game has already plenty of play time so you can enjoy it. It's probably one of the best games on the site, since it has a great history and great art, and is not a slow and grindy game since you can get the scenes easily even if you don't really progress furter in history (Even tough some quests may give you game over if you don't complete them in time)

Reactions: T800 and rateezy

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry for repeating the question, I'm just still curious. The changelog lists a new Jezera x Helayna CG, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any Jezera x Helayna scenes, so I'm assuming it was an error. Does anyone know what that new CG is actually supposed to be of, so I don't have to go hunting through every CG in the game to figure it out?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Sorry for repeating the question, I'm just still curious. The changelog lists a new Jezera x Helayna CG, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any Jezera x Helayna scenes, so I'm assuming it was an error. Does anyone know what that new CG is actually supposed to be of, so I don't have to go hunting through every CG in the game to figure it out?
It's from the dinner scene if you never claimed Helayna. There is a sequence where Jezera fingers her.

Reactions: diebesgrab

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Link down ?
Nope, due to the recent internet related changes in the EU (Art.13/17) Zippyshare seems to block access to their site within the EU. It'll work if you try to access it via VPN. But you can also extract it on your own by using UnRen (can be found here on the forums).

Reactions: T800 and grego

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Nope, due to the recent internet related changes in the EU (Art.13/17) Zippyshare seems to block access to their site within the EU. It'll work if you try to access it via VPN. But you can also extract it on your own by using UnRen (can be found here on the forums).
EU member here (netherlands) no zippyshare issues myself

Emoon

May 4, 2017
EU member here (netherlands) no zippyshare issues myself
That was what i read about it on other sites, but it seems to be just the UK and Germany. Unfortunately there is no official statement from Zippyshare about it.

U

User_1379352

Did they remove the voice acting and sound effects that were present at the beginning of the game?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Excuse me guys but is there a way to reset the game? I deleted the folder with the 0.2.43 and started playing the 0.2.44, but the CG and old saves are still there, it seems that there is a common save somewhere in my computer. So is there a way to reset the game or someone knows what file do I have to delete?

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes