peterlowyw

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry, first time posting here and been lurking in the forums for a while. Can I know if there are any plans for Alexia to be trained the same way that Helena is trained, like a sex slave? I saw in the variables that it seems like it was part of the plan but not sure if it's outdated? Many thanks.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Found several minutes ago and now I have a question - did I missed some Cliohna on Alexia action in the game? Or it's another of momdadno's SoC-themed commissions?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Found several minutes ago and now I have a question - did I missed some Cliohna on Alexia action in the game? Or it's another of momdadno's SoC-themed commissions?
That's not Ciohnna, it's an unimplemented (yet) rival character. There are about 6cgs with her I think.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
That's not Ciohnna, it's an unimplemented (yet) rival character. There are about 6cgs with her I think.
Treacheous beasts, those bookshelfs - they've fooled me!

Now, I'm looking closer at the pic and I can tell that Cliohna's eyes are darker and she's not so intensly blonde. And probably also Ms. Unimplemented Yet.

Thank for the info, much appreciated.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I was wondering how I can avoid the Rastel Offensive (or something event) after week 60 where 2000 odd soldiers start marching towards the rave keep as it fires automatically and I get killed, is there any way to prevent that from happening or is it inevitable?

Also what can I do in the capital after the ball as I cant get access to the noble lounge and nothing happens in the palace or is it planned for the future ? I'm playing the android version

FapMonsta

Sep 4, 2017
I was wondering how I can avoid the Rastel Offensive (or something event) after week 60 where 2000 odd soldiers start marching towards the rave keep as it fires automatically and I get killed, is there any way to prevent that from happening or is it inevitable?

Also what can I do in the capital after the ball as I cant get access to the noble lounge and nothing happens in the palace or is it planned for the future ? I'm playing the android version
There should be an orc encampment at the top of the world map, almost directly north from where you start out. There you have the opportunity to gain a large army of orcs. This should avoid the instadeath on day 60.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

You should find everything you need to know in the first link in my signature, under the Week 60 header.

Jaype

Aug 22, 2019
ok.... so I managed to get to the city (after the 2000 odd soldiers) - I picked to back the redhead.

I also had the witch and the beastman come visit and I went through each scenario (by visiting them) in the castle. I've discovered the entire map, built everything and I'm confused. There was meant to be some 'Abbey' that I'm meant to be finding (on the NE road from Rastadel, close to a road near the eastern path)... so I can prove myself. Hower, it's not there. Have I just reached the end of the content? I also can't seem to access the land south east of the river to the east of Rastadel.

Am I missing something obvious?

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
someone can explain me the stress thing about alexia when she work in the forge, it's rise up really quickly and nothing happen (scene with the minautor)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
One would assume stress means how effective she is at her job and that'll have relevance whenever the dev actually gets around to implementing mechanics associated to it.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

You should have completed all of the quests. I think they're having a certain number of troops and a certain amount of money. There's also the orc encampment to complete. After you have all of that go to Rastel and you should be able to attack it. You can also infiltrate it with spies I believe but I don't quite remember how to do it.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes