randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
The update is out!
One of the few quality games with consistent updates. Wish I had the money to support them. Maybe someday :D
Waiting for some kind soul to update it here.
Thanks for the update, Lord arioch. Was really looking forward to this update :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Winter, Rein, all the other people who work on this game: you guys are responsible for the scene list right? It's not fan-made? If so, maybe you could create different sheets per character? That way someone could look up all the scenes for one character to see if they missed any containing their favourites. Just an idea.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Hey Winter, Rein, all the other people who work on this game: you guys are responsible for the scene list right? It's not fan-made? If so, maybe you could create different sheets per character? That way someone could look up all the scenes for one character to see if they missed any containing their favourites. Just an idea.
CTRL+F

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
v0.2.49

Edited my post and uploaded the bug fix version.

Windows

Mac

Android

Changelog

- Four new Rastedel events
- Two new ruler events, including two sex scenes (Rowan x Liurial BDSM, and Rowan x Fey possessed drider with male and female drider variant)
- Completed Andras NTR scene including two sex scenes (Andras x mystery slave, Andras x Alexia)
- Eight new CGs, with a large number of variants (Jezera kills Dark Elf Queen, Jezera x Commander, Orcs x Nileth 1 & 2, Greyhide Solo, Jezera x Whores, Rowan x Alexia, Drokk x Alexia)
- Four CGs retouched for consistancy (Rowan x Greyhide 1 & 2, Rowan x Jezera x Dark Elf Queen 1 &2)
- Three new BGs (Hills, Drider Nest, Slums)

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I've reached a point where I seem to do nothing but lose money. No matter what I do my cash is just lowering week by week.

Jun 4, 2019
So just a question is anyone else like me? The kind of villain who would slaughter a church, but never reveal that one's corruption?
The same kind of guy who would start an Orphanage but completely brake a disgustingly corrupt adventure?

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
I use the developer console thanks to unren but i can´t find: "Completed Andras NTR scene including two sex scenes"
any healp please

Reactions: churrored

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
anyone have a trick to open all the scene gallary we have been asking for ages ???
its too dam hard to get all the scene
or atleast some kind soul post saves before scene :(
Any search in the thread will bring you the answer: use Unren.bat to open the console command and check the events.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It would be nice to be able to see the effects in-game of certain choices, like Andras & Jezera influence, and Alexis' relationship stat. This would help people who want to see certain scenes.

Reactions: iainmore

Print0o

May 1, 2018
So just a question is anyone else like me? The kind of villain who would slaughter a church, but never reveal that one's corruption?
The same kind of guy who would start an Orphanage but completely brake a disgustingly corrupt adventure?
Some villains would try to relief their guilt by trying to cover it with good deeds.

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
Any search in the thread will bring you the answer: use Unren.bat to open the console command and check the events.
yeah i have tried this but cannot find the new scene. looked in ruler and npc events, im likely being blind but do you know what the new scene with andras is called?

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I want to edit the corruption before I let Alexia do the weekly work. How do I edit them in the game and whats a good number to set it at to get the most content?

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->