ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. Running searches through the forums I have now unlocked the cg images. Any way to do the same for the scene replay? I have the unren.bat, if that's required.

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
can anyone give me a savefile that has a lot scenes and has played a lot possibly? i really like the art of this game but dont have a lot of time to play it all out...

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
can anyone give me a savefile that has a lot scenes and has played a lot possibly? i really like the art of this game but dont have a lot of time to play it all out...
Download Unren, in it you can enable a mode that you're able to see the events and scenes without any problem.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So three NTR scenes this update? Guess I'll wait till next, as this update looks super underwhelming for me.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If it's any consolation, Greyhide now has chesthair! :p

I'm just waiting on them to add a 'Treasure-line'... For science and stuff...
I love Greyhide, so I'm glad hes getting some attention, I'm just not a fan of solo male stuff. Thinking about it does Rowan even have a solo scene?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The two with Andras, and one with Drokk.
The one with Drokk was from a different release? One of the ones with Andras was with a woman who the player hasn't even met. Is any sex scene in a game that doesn't feature the protaganist NTR?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The one with Drokk was from a different release? One of the ones with Andras was with a woman who the player hasn't even met. Is any sex scene in a game that doesn't feature the protaganist NTR?
Even if it is from another release it finally got its art, so I count that, and I would consider anything with Andras and another Female NTR; I dislike him that much and lets be real, shes going to have a important role later on with a name like that. To answer your question, no, there's a reason I only said three, despite Rowan only having one CG (Edit, a possible 3, don't know if the ruler events actually have art yet) set. Don't know why you are so offended, did I hurt your feelings?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Baffled is really the more accurate term.
So two by your terms, don't know why that's so baffling. Is it hard to wrap you head around the fact that some people don't like seeing the antagonist fuck around, and with how blanket of a term its become they might label it as such?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So two by your terms, don't know why that's so baffling. Is it hard to wrap you head around the fact that some people don't like seeing the antagonist fuck around, and with how blanket of a term its become they might label it as such?
I get the feeling T51bwinterized is baffled by how much you are twisting the term just so you can take a jab at some of the game's sex scenes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes