• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah you tell 'em! Don't let anyone stop you!!! We still love ya! :ROFLMAO:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's divine (not devise, that means being the creator or planner, not the future-teller), you could wish a writer checked their work... j/k Rein, I love you and keep up the great work! More hot Alexia corruption as soon as is possible, please. (and also, advise not advice - the first is the verb, the second the noun)
No, devise is right too, methinks. To devise can mean to dream up, or to attempt to invent from existing knowledge. It can also mean to imagine something or suppose something.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I haven been tinkering around the event last month, so it now has extra lines depending on Rowan's and Alexia's choice on what to do with greyhide at the end of the threesome event, and it should now be possible to trigger it with NTR off:

1) You have to select "Have you considered trying men?" in the first event.
2) Rowan has to agree to the sex scene with Greyhide. (otherwise the threesome event won't trigger)
3) Rowan and Alexia have to agree to pursue a relationship with Greyhide at the end of the threesome event.

Also, if Alexia and Rowan decided not to pursue a relationship with Greyhide, Alexia now needs to be on medium corruption to break her promise and willingly cheat on her husband.

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
still not sure how to get the andras x alexia scene in the dungeon but i'm still dying around week 60 or so maybe i'm not there yet?

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
well I looked for almost 40 pages and no one put a save for this game can some one put a save please? it would be nice of u to do it

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
only game I know of where i wanted to be evil from the start and liked Jezera more than my actual wife, but so much new stuff has been added since I last played this game, my problem is I keep forgetting to play it

FastBullet

May 30, 2017

Us this it can enable the dev console that lets you view any scene in the game.
I dont need to rip the CGs. I wish to unlock the replay room ingame so I can also see the text on the renders.

Reactions: s0rO
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes