Ano85

May 21, 2018
Well, the point of those scenes is Andras showing his power over you/Rowan by making you/Rowan his bitch. How are you suppossed to feel intimidated/subjugated by someone you are topping? I mean, you can always have a belt oppressing your throat, a blade against your skin pointing directly to your kidney and be told "fuck my tight little buttflower or else", but the psychological effect is simply not the same.

Rowan is too used to go full alpha male on every other living thing but the twins (and Clionha to a point). Even with the succubus he is given the power to choose and do some of the fucking. Here he's on the receiving end in more senses than one. That must hurt like Hell for a dashing proud hero like him. He couldn't defend his town or Alexia, nor (literally) his own ass!

Anyway, Rowan does plenty of gay topping with Skondred, Draith (<3), Cla-bow and the apprentice. It will probably happen with the blond mage too. :)
When did I mention Andras in any of those sentences? I think I very well understand the reasoning behind the way he acts, and I would never want to change those scenes.

I was talking about the new scene with Obelius. If someone tells me they want to help me relieve stress, I'm expecting either a blowjob or a handjob from them because sex is usually exhausting.
This guy has no authority over Rowan, yet Rowan doesn't command any kind of respect. If someone says something I don't like, a simple gesture is enough to stop them. If someone is teasing me agressively, they should very well expect responses from me on the same level or above.
"I'll fuck you into the bed." - "And you think I'd like that?" weak example but works. With the appropriate gestures ofc.

Topping is not about making someone feel subjugated. When you are fucking with someone, both of you are very vulnerable, emotionally and physically.
"Make your bottom your top priority." is how I work with men. As a top, you have a lot more control over the situation, which means you have a lot more responsibility. Same goes for power bottoms.
You can dominate someone by making them need you more. That takes effort however.
Forcing people to suck you off is not topping. It's a foreplay.

I rarely see Rowan protecting his personal sphere. A mere peasant could call him a manwhore and the rest of the people around him would laugh.

About Draith: I really don't like subby, hyper-feminine twinks getting dominated. It feels cheap, their respect is not earned because they have none for themselves. Having a more masculine man with a stronger personality getting attached to you, now that's something you could be proud of, and at the same time he could be proud of you too.

If anything I said comes off as offensive, I didn't mean it that way.

Reactions: T800 and Douglof

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
When did I mention Andras in any of those sentences? I think I very well understand the reasoning behind the way he acts, and I would never want to change those scenes.

I was talking about the new scene with Obelius. If someone tells me they want to help me relieve stress, I'm expecting either a blowjob or a handjob from them because sex is usually exhausting.
This guy has no authority over Rowan, yet Rowan doesn't command any kind of respect. If someone says something I don't like, a simple gesture is enough to stop them. If someone is teasing me agressively, they should very well expect responses from me on the same level or above.
"I'll fuck you into the bed." - "And you think I'd like that?" weak example but works. With the appropriate gestures ofc.

Topping is not about making someone feel subjugated. When you are fucking with someone, both of you are very vulnerable, emotionally and physically.
"Make your bottom your top priority." is how I work with men. As a top, you have a lot more control over the situation, which means you have a lot more responsibility. Same goes for power bottoms.
You can dominate someone by making them need you more. That takes effort however.
Forcing people to suck you off is not topping. It's a foreplay.

I rarely see Rowan protecting his personal sphere. A mere peasant could call him a manwhore and the rest of the people around him would laugh.

About Draith: I really don't like subby, hyper-feminine twinks getting dominated. It feels cheap, their respect is not earned because they have none for themselves. Having a more masculine man with a stronger personality getting attached to you, now that's something you could be proud of, and at the same time he could be proud of you too.

If anything I said comes off as offensive, I didn't mean it that way.

I am sorry for butting in, but I can never pass up a IASIP plug.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
So I see the transformation and female protagonist tag so does this mean that the main char turns into a female at some point? I would check the previous posts, but scrolling through 209 pages is way too much. A straight answer from a hero would be fine thank you ^^

Reactions: tonicase24

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I see the transformation and female protagonist tag so does this mean that the main char turns into a female at some point? I would check the previous posts, but scrolling through 209 pages is way too much. A straight answer from a hero would be fine thank you ^^
Main protagonist is male. Secondary protag is MC's wife. Never encountered transformation that I can remember.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
No, there's no TFs like that. The MC doesn't have any TFs now (or ever?) but his wife can temporarily grow a dick in some events. There's also a mage guy who tries to turn some random orc into a human and it's implied he'll have more stuff later.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Main protagonist is male. Secondary protag is MC's wife. Never encountered transformation that I can remember.
Hmmm interesting thank you for the reply

No, there's no TFs like that. The MC doesn't have any TFs now (or ever?) but his wife can temporarily grow a dick in some events. There's also a mage guy who tries to turn some random orc into a human and it's implied he'll have more stuff later.
Not really a lot of TFs then from the sound of it, but am glad that the creator is implying that there might be more to that genre later on. I will definitely look this one up in the future!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
The devs have said transformation is something they’ll be working on going forward, but for the moment they’re trying to move the plot forward, so I wouldn’t expect anything significant in the next few updates. Possibly soon afterwards, though, since they’ve brought it up a few times and have even introduced a character who seems like he’ll be heavily involved.

Reactions: koopaloops69
U

User_1379352

No offense, while I do like Slutwriter's work myself... I have the feeling that Hyper-penises, Dick-cheese and Pissing-in-orifices is not exactly going to be featured in the story (Though If we ever get the option to piss on Andras, I'd be all for it!). Additionally, I am not sure if SlutWriter's writing style would complement a Visual-novel style of writing, which tends to be more condensed.

But god-damn, when Slutwriter does MxM content, which is somewhat of a rarity... Nnnnggggg!
Seriously? Now I'm intrigued. Can you guys point me to any of SlutWriter's work?

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Seriously? Now I'm intrigued. Can you guys point me to any of SlutWriter's work?
Ahem *Clears throat*

*Runs away, blushing profusely*

Make sure you have all the filters tagged on in Hentai foundry... and I mean, All of them...

Edit: I should also add a warning to any unaware prospective viewers... A lot of SlutWriter's work is dirty as fuck. This is Only for Trve perverts!

Reactions: User_1379352

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
What are the best scenes or choices for getting Rowan/Alexia's affection below 50? Really want the new scenes to trigger. I'm guessing the wulump is a big deduction but are there any others?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I understand that, but what about Koh and Obelius? Almost every release seems to have some really random asides, while some of the original characters haven't had new scenes in like a year or two. I mean, does this game have like a hundred named characters yet?
Fret not. We have recently hired a new writer, Valaska (You can check his game here ), and once they familiarized themselves with SoC world I’m hoping to see more Draith and Greyhide content from him.

Because it's not something you can just jump into. Writing for SoC is NOT easy. There are hundreds of events you need to be aware of, various states for both Rowan and Alexia, events that can happen out of order, and other. I’ve been at it for a year (God times passes), and I still stumble upon stuff I wasn’t aware of.

Not to mention the necessity of writing Rowan and all the other characters consistently, which is also a challenge.

So yeah, no worries, we hear you.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Fret not. We have recently hired a new writer, Valaska (You can check his game here ), and once they familiarized themselves with SoC world I’m hoping to see more Draith and Greyhide content from him.
Real shit? PriceForFreedom is really good, I expect great things.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i really need some help guys.. what should i do to go through week 60?? i have completed the ork camp on the north west, i.e. give convinced/seduced the noble woman to the warchelf.. but i still got killed at week 60.. help plz T- T

also, how to Infiltrate Raeve Keep? i still can't do it only take it by force

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I understand that, but what about Koh and Obelius? Almost every release seems to have some really random asides, while some of the original characters haven't had new scenes in like a year or two. I mean, does this game have like a hundred named characters yet?
The Camp Scene was not intended as the introduction of new cast members. It was instead a training event to get Valaska up to speed on the game's format. We can't have someone new advancing storylines and using the characters until he gets a feel for them. So it makes sense to have him do a one off.

I've played a few of the recent updates so far, but I never get anymore Rastadel events. Do I need to restart the game? I believe I stopped getting continuation of the Rastadel events starting 4-5 updates back.
You probably do need a new save, yes.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The Art is very nice, Gameplay standart, good Story, but not what i want to play, taste are diffrent dont feel offended

Reactions: Rein
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes