RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
This is the Patreon version. F95zone is efficient when it comes to Adult-game Internet piracy.

you sure... last time I dled the game and unpacked the files a bunch of the CG and just checked... it's def not the backer version, these CG aren't in the game files

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Fret not. We have recently hired a new writer, Valaska (You can check his game here )
Well Shieeet...

At this rate, who isn't working for you? You've kidnapped them, haven't you! :eek:

It is the only way you could hire a bunch of good writers at such a fast pace. You've gone 'Misery' on us, Haven't you!

Well, hearing this... I cant but help to let my optimism flow. And I was already optimistic. I am now at 'Five-cups-of-coffee' Optimistic. :)

It was instead a training event to get Valaska up to speed on the game's format. We can't have someone new advancing storylines and using the characters until he gets a feel for them. So it makes sense to have him do a one off.
Ahh, so Valaska did the new encounter? I haven't witnessed the scene in a playthrough 'proper' yet, but through magical means (divination) I have peered into the event.

It is a short segment, but what I can say is that it is certainly up-to-par with the game's standards IMHO. Certainly, I liked what I read. I have a kink for scars, scar-kissing, and showing of affection, so Koh's scene was probably the most 'endearing' part of the event for me.

The scene with Obelius was not at interesting as Koh's, from my point of view. That said, his fashion sense and character is certainly reflective of my own. Gaudy surcoat... check... Fashionable facial hair... check, Thick spiced musk... check. At this rate, I'm only missing the olive skin. For a moment there, I thought I was reading about me. I'd say the thing I liked the most in Obelius's sex scene would be the touching... I happen to like descriptive touching. It could be that I was not completely 'immersed' within the scene.

you sure... last time I dled the game and unpacked the files a bunch of the CG and just checked... it's def not the backer version, these CG aren't in the game files

View attachment 315675
Then why do I have 'this' in my CG folder?

Reactions: T800

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Well Shieeet...

At this rate, who isn't working for you? You've kidnapped them, haven't you! :eek:

It is the only way you could hire a bunch of good writers at such a fast pace. You've gone 'Misery' on us, Haven't you!

Well, hearing this... I cant but help to let my optimism flow. And I was already optimistic. I am now at 'Five-cups-of-coffee' Optimistic. :)

Ahh, so Valaska did the new encounter? I haven't witnessed the scene in a playthrough 'proper' yet, but through magical means (divination) I have peered into the event.

It is a short segment, but what I can say is that it is certainly up-to-par with the game's standards IMHO. Certainly, I liked what I read. I have a kink for scars, scar-kissing, and showing of affection, so Koh's scene was probably the most 'endearing' part of the event for me.

The scene with Obelius was not at interesting as Koh's, from my point of view. That said, his fashion sense and character is certainly reflective of my own. Gaudy surcoat... check... Fashionable facial hair... check, Thick spiced musk... check. At this rate, I'm only missing the olive skin. For a moment there, I thought I was reading about me. I'd say the thing I liked the most in Obelius's sex scene would be the touching... I happen to like descriptive touching. It could be that I was not completely 'immersed' within the scene.

Then why do I have 'this' in my CG folder?
where the rowan delane one then?

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
like it does seem like some of those might be part of the patreon CGs... but it looks more like they forgot to remove those than this is the patreon version because there's def more scenes down that list that are missing

Jan 10, 2018
So I last played this several months back (if memory serves, it was shortly after the orc camp was first introduced) and... Ohmigosh, I love the new Jezera/Alexia events! By which I specifically mean the big romance scene between the two, and the whip scene, neither of which are actually "new" to anyone who's been keeping up to date. And I can't comment on the actually new scene, because I somehow managed to download the last version instead of the new one.

The romance scene I love because it feels like an actual romance, even if you know that Jezera's just playing a role - and even then, Jezera's specific appeal ("Be more than yourself. Be more than a housewife. Go out and seize the world.") sounds like the kind of character growth that Alexia would really benefit from even after Jezera moves on to someone new... Unlike most NTR stuff I've seen, you're left rooting for the pair, despite the fact that Alexia is otherwise happy with her current relationship and Jezera will find someone new next week. Sure, the relationship might not last forever, but she'll be a better person for it at the end... If one sets aside the fact that it ends with her in service to literal demons.

Though, I am kind of left wondering at times just how much of it is an act on Jezera's part... Like, "most of it" would be my guess, but she really does seem genuinely upset with Rowan for undervaluing Alexia, and when he makes mistakes that hurt her; similarly, she suggests replacing Alexia as a replacement if they have to discard Rowan, so she doesn't just value her as leverage over her husband.

As for the whipping event... It's just the perfect depiction of the abused becoming the abuser; of Alexia taking all of the hurt and the pain she feels, and reflecting it upon someone else; of taking those first couple of steps down a dark, dark road. Starting with the first few justifiable reasons ("You tried to get me fucking raped and tortured!" "You insulted me to my face!"), moving on to her general sorrows ("Is everyone in this damned place trying to have sex with me!?" "I'm just a pawn in the hands of others"), until finally she's just having fun with it (or just tires herself out or whines about her marriage, if you take the boring options :) ) until she recoils in horror in fear that she just killed a man for her own amusement. A perfectly executed portrayal of how someone like her turns to the dark side, to the point where the sex scene afterward feels a bit superfluous. That said, I'm not certain which version of it I prefer - the one where there's no hint that the man was anything but what he appeared to be, or the one where he's actually a succubus in disguise, employed to deliberately corrupt her. On the one hand, I like any time where Jezera's scheming, but on the other... It's nice to see Jezera do something nice for Alexia, even when it furthers her own ends and is kind of horrifying.

Just as an idle thought, though... In the future, say an act or two down the line, I wonder if she might take matters into her own hands, rather than go through Rowan or one of the twins. I mean, she knows who's important in the castle and who isn't, and it's not like the twins particularly value most of the staff - if she were to order a couple of guards to round up the workers and toss them into a deep, dark pit, it seems like they're more likely to be amused than upset with her overreach, especially since she could well have earned one of their backing by then.

(Also as an idle thought, Alexia totally has a point with the "Why does he have to keep them in his room!?" thing - bringing Helanya back is one thing, keeping her in his room is quite another...)

In short - I really, really like the way the two characters interact in the latest content, and very much look forward to the day when Alexia isn't under the influence of a 'cubi when she stabs Rowan in the back while he's attacking Jezera.

• Wow
Reactions: T800, Stes and Back

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
where the rowan delane one then?
The Delane one is confusing... because It says anal, but looks like vaginal!

Though, the most important thing to distinguish the new version from the old one...

Is the beard mutilation scene. What did that beard ever do to anyone!?

Look at that, god damnit... Just look at that beard mutilation. There should be a god-damned Geneva convention ruling on that!

Where once was a vibrant, full beard... Laid low by the scissors of despair. Oh, the anguish he had to go through... the pain. That god-damned pain... that damnable infernal suffering. Can you imagine... Smooth cheeks! Smooth cheeks!

I don't remember suffering this beard-related suffering in Version 2.44!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any idea when (or if) will be there added quest log to know what to do (and current time limit) with marker where to find it on map.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
help please

how do i get to the new contend ?

im at week 289 now,
the last rastedel contend i got was the palace over and over again after i ally with the copper club and ben given the task to capture the verdoin abbey.
but i cant find the abbey and nothing new is hapening alltogether.

i hope i dont have to restart the game

Last edited:

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
I love how this game is evolving but it still needs a lot of time. Is the kind of game that needs a full release rather than sneak peaks :ROFLMAO:

Jul 27, 2017
The Camp Scene was not intended as the introduction of new cast members. It was instead a training event to get Valaska up to speed on the game's format. We can't have someone new advancing storylines and using the characters until he gets a feel for them. So it makes sense to have him do a one off.
Fair enough.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Fair enough.
I think you'll actually be happy with the new staff addition. One of our primary goals was to make sure that there was another writer doing castle stuff. As soon as he gets a feel for the cast the goal is to have him work on that while I'm finishing Rastedel/Whatever and Rein is dramatically remapping the entire game.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
When did I mention Andras in any of those sentences? I think I very well understand the reasoning behind the way he acts, and I would never want to change those scenes.

I was talking about the new scene with Obelius. If someone tells me they want to help me relieve stress, I'm expecting either a blowjob or a handjob from them because sex is usually exhausting.
This guy has no authority over Rowan, yet Rowan doesn't command any kind of respect. If someone says something I don't like, a simple gesture is enough to stop them. If someone is teasing me agressively, they should very well expect responses from me on the same level or above.
"I'll fuck you into the bed." - "And you think I'd like that?" weak example but works. With the appropriate gestures ofc.

Topping is not about making someone feel subjugated. When you are fucking with someone, both of you are very vulnerable, emotionally and physically.
"Make your bottom your top priority." is how I work with men. As a top, you have a lot more control over the situation, which means you have a lot more responsibility. Same goes for power bottoms.
You can dominate someone by making them need you more. That takes effort however.
Forcing people to suck you off is not topping. It's a foreplay.

I rarely see Rowan protecting his personal sphere. A mere peasant could call him a manwhore and the rest of the people around him would laugh.

About Draith: I really don't like subby, hyper-feminine twinks getting dominated. It feels cheap, their respect is not earned because they have none for themselves. Having a more masculine man with a stronger personality getting attached to you, now that's something you could be proud of, and at the same time he could be proud of you too.

If anything I said comes off as offensive, I didn't mean it that way.
Don't worry, it doesn't sound offensive at all. They just happen to be different opinions, yours and mine. That said, I hope my lack of language skills doesn't end up leading to misunderstanding. ( Russian born, Spanish bred, lazy f*ck all in all. The single worst learning disposition. Here be dragons and grammar mistakes. You've been warned :D )

I mentioned Andras because he was the only male doing the topping until this very update. Batri's shared scene happens only after a direct offering from Rowan, when he kindly decides to serve as an evening entertaiment. The poor orc even needs some encouragement from Mr. A to perform, so I don't think we should be counting him in. That leaves us with one guy dominating Rowan versus four under him, which means that while the demon gets many more scenes than the rest of them for plot reasons, there still are plenty of options to quench the need (that will probably be further developed along the game).

I've yet to find Obelius, but if things are as you described, and with no coercion implied between them Rowan still decides to submit to him, it may be a conscious decision for him. Kind of an adquired taste. It wouldn't be the first time he shows a knack for the role. That doesn't hurt the consistency of the narrative. The coherent thing to do for a switchRowan!player or a subRowan!Player would be to play that scene as they have played the rest, while the DomRowan!Player could simply ignore the chance and wait for a different opportunity.

Devs can't be bothered to write a handful of variations for every event to satisfy each of our gamestyles (furry-only lovers, no-penises-please, i-want-a-medieval-accountant-character-for-realistic-self-insertion...). Branches and more branches. That would require an army of writers! A bunch of work that would delate -or even sabotage- the release. They have to go for a more general approach to things and trust us to select what we want from the whole menu...

What I'm trying to say here is that if one likes Pepsi and gets Coke instead, it would be wise to still be thankful. Most of the gamers are receiving it for free: beggars can't be choosers and being picky doesn't help.
Those who are patrons are given options every month, but since the game is a personal project their influence over the plot has certain boundaries. Feedback is nice, complains not so much.

So, back to Obelius, we can't discard the idea that the mentioned scene is there to equilibrate the balance between sexual preferences by adding a new gay scene. It also means the ratio of the gay Top/Bottom content is 4/2 instead of 4/1, which is slightly more diverse than before. An improvement.

A different thing would be if you found the scenario to be tricky. That is, if the dialogue previous to the sex pointed in an opposite direction than the actual developement of the scene and created false expectations. Was that the situation you were referring to? For me a bit of deception could be refreshing. A sleight of hands from the author(s) makes things wild and unexpected but it's perfectly understandable if other people don't like it.

On the other subjects of discussion... Well, I don't think subby subs are a cheap thing, nor less valuable than those pretending to resist something they have already agreed to. Both kinds know to an extent what are they getting into, and those testing the waters with a toe do not necessarily have a stronger personality than the ones who know the drill and jump to the pool with plenty of enthusiasm. They have goals too and can be veeery demanding.
Brats, sissies... Whatever: all of them are nice and valuable for those who love and "own" them.

There's nothing bad in using the willing, enjoying practices you both love no matter how soft, hard of extreme, instead of sweating blood to push someone's boundaries an inch a month towards some uncertain Nirvana. Good things are hard to get and require effort, that's true, but stone may not be the best material for building a wheel...

Have a nice day :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I haven't properly done a thorough new playthrough or try to find all the stuff under the hood, but from what I understand, Alexia has a corruption stat. When you hit certain corruption tiers, she gets a scene and the game states that she will respond differently to some events from then on. AFAIK, Rowan also has a corruption stat. Does he also have low/med/high corruption events? Does it affect his inner monologues when doing immoral things?

On an unrelated note, I just want to share my dream SoC plot progression hehe. Rowan doesn't sneak out to meet Alexia. She fucks Andras. Rowan takes Hylena. Alexia is angry and sad. Slowly, she gets corrupted, especially by Andras. Rowan dominates Hylena and other chicks, but Jezzy and Clionha has him by the balls. They are super strong after all. So he keeps doing work for the twins, becoming more and more corrupted. Alexia is appalled and generally tries to talk sense into him. However, she is keeping a secret from him. She herself is being corrupted by Jezzy and Andras. She plays the understanding wife, but gets more and more angry at him neglecting her and favoring Hylena. She falls into the arms of Andras. NTR reveal eventually. Rowan snaps, what a hypocritical asshole. At some point near the end, Clionha makes a breakthrough with the sperm research or whatever that unlocks massive hidden power. "I've made a huge mistake." Rowan, who was at the mercy of her power until now, dominates her. He is stronger than the twins now. He confronts the twins. He beats/kills Andras but Alexia tries to stop him (she was practicing magic). Rowan dominates Jezzy and Alexia. Evil overlord ending.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Hello there.

Has Lord Arioch ever talked about a planned release date ?

I pledged a bit at the very beginning of this project, but since i'm not a pledger anymore for a long time, I'm wondering about this.

Thanks,

Jan 10, 2018
AFAIK, Rowan also has a corruption stat. Does he also have low/med/high corruption events? Does it affect his inner monologues when doing immoral things?
He doesn't yet have a specific event like Alexia's tree dream when he officially reaches medium corruption event, but it does affect his internal monologue and certain event outcomes. My personal favorite is the orc attack event, where at high corruption (higher than any player is likely to reach, I think - I only saw it looking through the event files) he says something along the lines of...

"Why the hell do I have to personally wander the countryside, looking for towns that anyone with eyes can see, that are found along blatantly obvious roads? Oh, right, because everyone else I work with is completely useless, because Andras spends all his time trying to sleep with my wife while Jezera's idea of domestic policy is to sleep with everyone she likes and kill everyone she dislikes. How did I ever let them talk me into working for them?"

A high-corruption Rowan can be a real jerk sometimes, but he also has some pretty golden moments.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes