Jollly86

Jun 16, 2019
1.) where do I trigger the fey event?
2.) I have tried nearly everything but I can’t get tarish to win the orc event, I need to get the trust from delane, that part is easy. I’m struggling with the “outsmarting” the two other warlords. Can anyone help me pretty pls, I’m not getting the option to abduct delane

Thanks a lot

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
1.) where do I trigger the fey event?
2.) I have tried nearly everything but I can’t get tarish to win the orc event, I need to get the trust from delane, that part is easy. I’m struggling with the “outsmarting” the two other warlords. Can anyone help me pretty pls, I’m not getting the option to abduct delane

Thanks a lot
For the fay event do you mean the gay pixy things or the Wolf dude or both?
For me the gay pixie triggered almost instantly after taking reve keep, the wolf i havent been able to trigger yet and its post the big battle in my save, what triggers them i dont know they usualy just pop up when walking around.
Have you had the event with Emma and the Orc veteran in the orc camp? both of those can help you in the escape so i think you need to trigger them first?

Jollly86

Jun 16, 2019
Fey Event = Orcs x Nileth and Jezera x Arzyl
I could rescue delane but that’s not tarish win event. I need to deliver delane to tarish. I got the events with Emma. I triggered the event with jezera in the castle halls, but I’m missing something

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Fey Event = Orcs x Nileth and Jezera x Arzyl
I could rescue delane but that’s not tarish win event. I need to deliver delane to tarish. I got the events with Emma. I triggered the event with jezera in the castle halls, but I’m missing something
Oh right sorry, never done Tarish so got them mixed up.
As for the fey events at the castle i had to do all the visits and then play the waiting game, like litteraly just skip weeks until it triggered

Jollly86

Jun 16, 2019
As for the fey events at the castle i had to do all the visits and then play the waiting game, like litteraly just skip weeks until it triggered
Hmm the Event Never triggered for me I’m at week 150 atm, what visits do you mean. I guess I’m missing something ;)

Jollly86

Jun 16, 2019
Rowan x orc threesome is pretty easy, visit all the orc site on the world map (need to be untriggered, maybe you need to start an new game or a save) until you meet the orcs and you can sell you body for negotiations

Jollly86

Jun 16, 2019
I guess you mean the alexia x orc harassment? If so you need alexia corruption and don’t trigger the jezera x alexia events. The event should trigger automatically if alexia has enough corruption and favor with andras

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I guess you mean the alexia x orc harassment? If so you need alexia corruption and don’t trigger the jezera x alexia events. The event should trigger automatically if alexia has enough corruption and favor with andras
Just wanna point out this has no effect on the Andras event or atleast not for me, the tree Jezera and Andras all triggered in a row for me

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Well, you at least have one new member in your Infernal army. I await your orders!

Come, let us cry ourselves to sleep together.

Hopefully when we wake up, Greyhide will be staring down at us with a 'WTF' facial expression... because it turns out we've been Isekai'd into Seeds of Chaos!
Just to make sure there is no new content with Greyhide and Alexia

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Surprisingly deep game. I wasn't all that into it at first, but it's hooking me in slowly.

Now, the cover image looks like maybe a genderswapped Rowan and Jezara smooching, what's the deal there? Is that a possibility at some point in the story, cuz I'm really into making that happen if I can!

Reactions: lamerovskii

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Surprisingly deep game. I wasn't all that into it at first, but it's hooking me in slowly.

Now, the cover image looks like maybe a genderswapped Rowan and Jezara smooching, what's the deal there? Is that a possibility at some point in the story, cuz I'm really into making that happen if I can!
Na its the manager of the brothel, as for genderswapping there is a character in the game that is all about modifying bodys so i can see it happening in the future. Nothing yet though

Reactions: Lillen B.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i would love a full sex changed Rowan..then his wife and her demon lover Jezera can dom him or her. after all we all know what a bad boy..sorry in this case bad girl Rowan is..and her wife needs to dom an punish her..now that would be a dream come true <3

Reactions: TheSexinati

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Na its the manager of the brothel, as for genderswapping there is a character in the game that is all about modifying bodys so i can see it happening in the future. Nothing yet though
Ah, gotcha. Fair deuce! Well in the meantime I just saw the ah... Alexia role reversal scene, so that was pretty cool :sneaky: Kinda surprised there wasn't an option to make it permanent. Given the author's zeal for choices, that's probably on the docket eventually as well.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes