Jul 7, 2017
D

Deleted member 368994

게임은 항상 60 주 동안 중단됩니다. 그걸 극복하는 방법을 말해줘.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
But can you? Can you?
Support the game on Patreon
Well, you at least have one new member in your Infernal army. I await your orders!

no greyhide i cri everytiem
Come, let us cry ourselves to sleep together.

Hopefully when we wake up, Greyhide will be staring down at us with a 'WTF' facial expression... because it turns out we've been Isekai'd into Seeds of Chaos!

Oct 25, 2017
The problem I face already is after the prologue... what the fuck is going on... what am I suppose to do... unlike slave trainer which have plan layout during the day.
Is there's even any else to do apart from exploration?
lot of improvement can do done here :)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
week 150 from starting the new update at 78 and completing the rastedel stuff, still no Alexia Andras corruption stuff.

worlder

May 17, 2017
Does anyone have a CG version only?
I wish someone would upload the CGs... Scene hunting is absolutely atrocious in this game.
Google for something called UnRen and drop it into the main folder and run it. Choose all and when it is does, simply open the images folder.

The Andras alexia corruption NTR scene hasnt appeared to me for some reason?
week 150 from starting the new update at 78 and completing the rastedel stuff, still no Alexia Andras corruption stuff.
Patch notes are misleading. You just see some near-scene stuff with an orc and then the Andras scene cuts to a to-be-continued cliffhanger.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Have you had the tree and or the Jezzera corruption event?
For me all three triggered in a row

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes