TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
8000 patrons... huh.

Give me a day or so and I might be able to up that number...

I totally don't have any alterior motives, such as wishfully thinking that I am the 3499th patron and that without my help we would never see that fanfic! :LOL:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
or alexia doing big Greyhide cock some more..nothing says love,,like a really loose pussy.
I think at this point for Greyhide it's more of a Two-for-one deal nowadays. Nothing better than having the 'Hero' and his wife all in one combo!

Which would probably make Andras pretty Jelly. "That motherfucker has my boy-toy and my girl!"

Meanwhile Greyhide'll just be forging along when suddenly Alexia and Rowan just stroll on in with those really sexy 'I wanna fuck' gazes. He'll never get any work done!

Jezera would probably be in her dark abode looking through a magic mirror and fingering herself off at the sight.

And I'll just be sitting here in my room pondering new sex-scenes in a game in which most of those scenes probably won't even get featured. But such is life. Because seeing a Jelly Andras would be pretty cool.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
well it would be cool to see that..but one better is his head an balls on a pike..i really have no love for andras what so ever..now his sister..is the real deal..as well as the hero and his too hot wife.

Reactions: TheSexinati

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've been visiting the Orc camp for over a dozen weeks now, exploring the camp, and can't find Delayne at all. Now the game only gives me two scenes when I explore: the orc training (and I've already done all of the training) or the loot tent (and I've gotten the book from the loot tent multiple times already).

How do I actually find Delayne?

Next question. If Helayna escapes, is that the last we'll see of her? Wondering if I should reload and have Rowan admit his love. :p

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
If rooms are supposed to reflect their owners' soul we can all agree that Andras is a teen at heart :p
Btw, I've been wondering for a while, but do the twins dynamics have something to do with the classic "red oni, blue oni"?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I've been visiting the Orc camp for over a dozen weeks now, exploring the camp, and can't find Delayne at all. Now the game only gives me two scenes when I explore: the orc training (and I've already done all of the training) or the loot tent (and I've gotten the book from the loot tent multiple times already).

How do I actually find Delayne?

Next question. If Helayna escapes, is that the last we'll see of her? Wondering if I should reload and have Rowan admit his love. :p
The orc camp thing is weird. You're sure the option "Sneak in to meet with noblewoman" isn't available in the camp menu? Maybe you already found her and accidentally skipped through it?

As for Helayna, I believe as of the current version of the game, once she's gone she's gone. I get the feeling that an escaped Helayna may show up again in future updates, but what the circumstances may be (or how long it'll be until we get such an update) is anyone's guess right now.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The orc camp thing is weird. You're sure the option "Sneak in to meet with noblewoman" isn't available in the camp menu? Maybe you already found her and accidentally skipped through it?
I figured it out. You have to visit Ulcro first, before you can actually find her.

As for Helayna, I believe as of the current version of the game, once she's gone she's gone. I get the feeling that an escaped Helayna may show up again in future updates, but what the circumstances may be (or how long it'll be until we get such an update) is anyone's guess right now.
Le sigh...ok, I'll probably end up re-loading then. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: diebesgrab

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Even while fully clothed and wearing a silly outfit Andras is still one hot piece of red eyecandy. Fml this game doesn't have the right to have a hot male like that.
His hotness is probably the only reason I would ever let him live, at this point. That and that one scene that Rein did which really got to me for some reason and I totally didn't expect that.

Because fuck Andras, I want to fuck Andras!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes