Jul 27, 2017
if i have to vote for a something..i vote for a long two part deal..were Alexia is getting fucked hard by a pack of worgs and then after she finds out..she really loved it..so then she sneaks out night after night to her animal lovers..till soon the pack only minds an followers her
The problem there is Patreon's rules. They ban zoo stuff, and the developers of Seeds tend to play it very safe. That's why there are no straight up nonconsensual scenes in this game. Instead, magic makes everyone beg for it. Of course, Patreon's rules now say blackmail and hypno are not allowed either, so we will see where that goes.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
Has anyone got a save which actually gives you the whole gallery got all the images with unren but would like to revisit scenes without having to go the whole game through.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Are the saves from old versions compatible going forward? Does this game get retroactive updates that has you miss stuff if you don't start a new game each time it gets updated?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We occasionally add content that the newest updates either can't get or can't get meaningfully.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Are the saves from old versions compatible going forward? Does this game get retroactive updates that has you miss stuff if you don't start a new game each time it gets updated?

From my experience semi compatible. If you didn't start a chain of events where the version you are playing ends, where in the next update they added stuff for that chain of events then its compatible.

For instance the last patch they added the option to side with Duke Werden in Rastadel, because I talk to him before but didn't choose who to side with... I lost the ability to side with him at all because the game didn't retroactively activate the flag that indicated that Delane intercede on Rowan's behalf in my game despite the fact that he saved her. But when I loaded 2 saves back before I went to the Noble's lodge and talked to Werden it played out fine.

Last edited:

phandle

Nov 14, 2017
is there a link to a version of this game that allows you to see the values of character corruption in game? along with the full map? I feel like there was but Now I can't find it. any help would be appreciated!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You’re thinking of developer mode. You can find UnRen and instructions on how to turn on developer mode for most Ren’py games using it by doing a search on these forums.

Reactions: phandle

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you trigger the andras path with alexia? I can't seem to trigger any of the new stuff :/ getting really tired of having to restart the game every time an update happens...

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes