diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I'm still trying to think of what Jezera meant by "subtle" when taking over the keep. Any ideas on how this is possible? I always trigger the 'laying siege' keep event. Just curious.
You can find detailed instructions under the “How to Infiltrate” section (under the Week 22 header) of this guide. Keep in mind that you’ll need to start early—depending on your research rate, the research process can take up to ten weeks, and you’ll want a buffer because the spy also takes around three to do his work.

Hey, is there any adwise which research unlock which buildings?
You can find an explanation of the most useful research projects under the “Research” section (itself under the “Things to do in the castle” header) of this guide. (If you want to skip straight to the list, it’s in the spoiler under the Research blurb).

If you ever lose those links, they’re both in my signature.

Apr 10, 2018
You can find detailed instructions under the “How to Infiltrate” section (under the Week 22 header) of this guide. Keep in mind that you’ll need to start early—depending on your research rate, the research process can take up to ten weeks, and you’ll want a buffer because the spy also takes around three to do his work.

You can find an explanation of the most useful research projects under the “Research” section (itself under the “Things to do in the castle” header) of this guide. (If you want to skip straight to the list, it’s in the spoiler under the Research blurb).

If you ever lose those links, they’re both in my signature.
Oh hey thanks for letting me know. I've been scratching my head trying to know what to do.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
@Our friendly neighborhood devs:

While we’re on the subject, as I recall, the infiltration of Raeve Keep leads to the knight scene, while the conquest leads to the orcs scene, right? And I think it’s stated in the knights scene that the orcs will have a go after the knights?

If I’m not misremembering, it strikes me that the orc scene could (optionally) play after the knight scene; I don’t have a lot of scripting experience, so I’m guessing here, but it doesn’t seem like it’d be a lot of extra work, and it might be like a bit of extra reward (for the depraved playerbase, if not for Rowan) for managing to get all the infiltration requirements done in time to capture the keep?

Of course, I could be completely misremembering (I haven’t really had access to a computer in nearly a month, so I can’t even check), and I’m operating on three hours of sleep here, so I might also just be talking out my ass. That’s a distinct possibility.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've said this before but, i'd like to see Jezera turn into Alexia's mother and further corrupt her with the taboo of lesbian incest. And also, our favorite redhead getting plowed by every worg in the kennels.
Wait. Turn into her mother like literally? Or like something more like in a DDLG sense?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Wait. Turn into her mother like literally? Or like something more like in a DDLG sense?
Literally. She'd just sprinkle some pixie dust, cast a few illusion spells and maybe a charm or two ... I mean imagine how relieved Alexia would be at first, how much comfort it'd bring her, and how Jezera would prey on those feelings and toy with her like a cat with a teeny tiny red mouse. A gradual corruption scene, or perhaps a chain of events, maybe in her dreams at night. An innocent kiss on the cheek turns into one on the lips, then one with a little more tongue... you get the idea. From a psychological point of view, breaking that taboo would corrupt anyone (thank you dr. Freud), and it'd play out waaay better than an evil corrupting tree with a magical glowing penis and sex sap.
Had to look up DDLG :eek: Nooo, no way, no freaking way, ew ew ew ew....Basically.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mesoru and fanboi

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Man, mother fuckers on here be like:
Yeah, my kink is lesbian incest, so you should have an elaborate sequence where the shape shifting demon seductress convinces a married woman that she is literally her own mother so that she can seduce her as her mother.

But, like, two adults roleplaying as parent and child is gross. Ew. Shame on you for suggesting so obscene! Do you have no decency!?

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
if i have to vote for a something..i vote for a long two part deal..were Alexia is getting fucked hard by a pack of worgs and then after she finds out..she really loved it..so then she sneaks out night after night to her animal lovers..till soon the pack only minds an followers her

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I could comment more to counteract the weird kinky shit...

But then all that would come out would be about how people should worship the one true god... Greyhide. Soooooooooooo...

All Praise Greyhide, The Only True Lord and Saviour!

Edit: Well, Until we have sex with the Wolf-guy... at which point I would be polytheistic. That's not too bad, I already worship my heater, so why not a Minotaur and a Wolfman too!

Last edited:
Reactions: tonicase24

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
if i have to vote for a something..i vote for a long two part deal..were Alexia is getting fucked hard by a pack of worgs and then after she finds out..she really loved it..so then she sneaks out night after night to her animal lovers..till soon the pack only minds an followers her
T51bwinterized
lmfao..i got milk an jesus..nothing better then that..amen
Worgs... produce milk. I guess?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Worgs... produce milk. I guess?
I find that the question is not so much whether a Worg can produce milk... so much as whether said Worg is male or female!

Because, as I guess that Worg's are probably mammalian... Female worgs should be capable of providing milk.

Now you wouldn't necessarily get 'milk' out of a male worg... but if you spend enough time and effort, Male worgs will likely secrete a white, gooish substance which people sometimes call 'Man-milk'... This is not milk!

You could drink this substance... but uhhhhhhhhhh... It would probably be pretty disgusting, not to mention horribly sticky and probably stinky. If one were, theoretically to drink man-worg juice... you might want to try fermented female worg milk. Nothing better than getting inebriated after drinking gross stuff!

Reactions: tonicase24
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes