fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wait - so wouldn't that mean that for 36.3%, Rowan's already become evil and joined the twins :unsure: ? /joking
You say joking, but my Rowan decided to fully submit to Mistress Jezera from the beginning of his time in the castle. I was a bit disappointed with some of the following dialogue that made it seem like there was a big conflict in Rowan's thinking, where I had selected I was convinced by my mistress and genuinely wanted to wholeheartedly advance her interests.

...I don't even know you people. Obviously the right answer was for her to become Jezera's "maid"!
Obviously. In my game Mistress Jezera owns Rowan completely and therefore all he has is hers, including his wife. It would be an honor for her to be used as a, er, "maid" by mistress...

Reactions: T800

Jan 10, 2018
You say joking, but my Rowan decided to fully submit to Mistress Jezera from the beginning of his time in the castle. I was a bit disappointed with some of the following dialogue that made it seem like there was a big conflict in Rowan's thinking, where I had selected I was convinced by my mistress and genuinely wanted to wholeheartedly advance her interests.
Personally, the way I see it is that Rowan might be on the Twins side, but he isn't a scumbag (yet, as the case may be) - and a lot of what the Twins ask him to tolerate or participate in falls firmly in the realm of "scumbag". There's going to be some second thoughts involved, and a lot of time spent on fretting about how to best achieve the twins' vision while minimizing needless suffering.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's interesting how the most popular job for Alexia is librarian, but her most popular narrative is Andras' slut. I don't think these 2 narratives would work well together. If anything, Alexia discovering and harnessing her magical powers fits more into Jezera/Alexia narrative which, IMO, should have received more love than it did.

I mean, the majority of players want an evil ending, whether its cooperation with the twins or a hostile show takeover. And while for an evil Rowan there would be nothing wrong with complete moral degradation of his ex-wife, why waste what could be a valuable asset? That would be infinitely more pragmatic, and I feel like an evil Rowan will be all about the pragmatic villainy... Or hedonism. Or, most likely, both.
I don't agree with this. I think Jezera's route at this point is much more leading to Alexia becoming a slave to Jezera rather than anyone dominant. I actually think it would be cool to see Andras power up Alexia with corruption, turning her into a powerful succubus who loves sex but who also has the power and desire to hurt people. A female Andras, if you will.

Reactions: Raven_Light

Jan 10, 2018
I don't agree with this. I think Jezera's route at this point is much more leading to Alexia becoming a slave to Jezera rather than anyone dominant. I actually think it would be cool to see Andras power up Alexia with corruption, turning her into a powerful succubus who loves sex but who also has the power and desire to hurt people. A female Andras, if you will.
The feeling I get from what we've seen of Jezera's route thus far is having her be very submissive with Jezera, but not necessarily anyone else... When Jezera had Alexia use sexual persuasion to uncover that mage's secrets, Alexia took a pretty active role, for instance. She definitely enjoys Alexia playing a submissive role with her, as we can see from all the foot licking, but I suspect she favors a "whatever the mark requires" approach for everyone else, and values her utility as one of her agents. From this perspective, magic would synergize well with her association with Jezera as it improves her versatility in general.

Reactions: T800 and Stes

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Actually, our current plan is for Jezera to train Alexia into her equal, then Alexia leans to time travel, and then she NTRs herself away from Rowan and the Twins. It will be high art. We will win very many awards.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Actually, our current plan is for Jezera to train Alexia into her equal, then Alexia leans to time travel, and then she NTRs herself away from Rowan and the Twins. It will be high art. We will win very many awards.
You joke, but this is actually pretty close to my fetish—corrupted version of a girl comes back in time to corrupt her younger self.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You joke, but this is actually pretty close to my fetish—corrupted version of a girl comes back in time to corrupt her younger self.
I recall that Tang over at MC Stories has played with the theme a few times in his slave stories. But, he might have taken some down, so you might want to look in a wayback machine.

Reactions: diebesgrab

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I always do"real" playthrough where main characters are fully faithful to each other (if the game lets me of course), which I thought was the normal one, you guys proved me wrong.

I know, I know I missed a lot of scenes, thats why I do other playthroughs, I really enjoy Jereza corrupting Alexia (well, to some extent) especially like the one where Alexia takes control of umm... who was it again? Garfield or something :ROFLMAO:

Call me boring but struggling and overcoming temptations (rather than submit to it) to get to the finish line is satisfying and extremely rewarding to me. Especially in a great game like this, I enjoy it very much.

But I think I'm the crazy one here :ROFLMAO:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Wasn't aware there is a fetish for this, but either way, I like the idea. Implemented in a nice story, it could be quite interesting:sneaky:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I always do"real" playthrough where main characters are fully faithful to each other (if the game lets me of course), which I thought was the normal one, you guys proved me wrong.

I know, I know I missed a lot of scenes, thats why I do other playthroughs, I really enjoy Jereza corrupting Alexia (well, to some extent) especially like the one where Alexia takes control of umm... who was it again? Garfield or something :ROFLMAO:

Call me boring but struggling and overcoming temptations (rather than submit to it) to get to the finish line is satisfying and extremely rewarding to me. Especially in a great game like this, I enjoy it very much.

Seeds of Chaos is designed in a way that's possible. There are a few points in the game where you can turn back the clock on your corruption or choose to halt it's spread.

Even a "Pure" route isn't easy. There are always compromises Rowan has to make. The only truly uncompromising Rowan dies in a dungeon.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Seeds of Chaos is designed in a way that's possible. There are a few points in the game where you can turn back the clock on your corruption or choose to halt it's spread.

Even a "Pure" route isn't easy. There are always compromises Rowan has to make. The only truly uncompromising Rowan dies in a dungeon.
Yes that's why I love this game, it is a great contrast to the usual pure route in most Japanese games where you have to skip (almost) all sex scenes and powerful equipment to get only "good ending" message in the end and then it takes you back immediately to the main menu. I almost never play another Japanese eroge since I found this site.

I really get the sense of the struggle and hardships that the characters have to endure, especially more if you do a balanced route (which I also do) or low-mid corruption, or whatever you call it, where I make Rowan and especially Alexia accepts some of the twins advances without fully giving in to them.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Jan 10, 2018
...I mean, even though you're joking, I'd still enjoy reading that route :p .

It's not that different from my own "real" playthrough - in mine, Rowan largely stays faithful (outside of the occasional event with Andras), while Alexia largely stays faithful... To Jezera.

The way I see it, Rowan's happy with his marriage, and probably way too stressed out with his new job to be thinking about sex, so it just feels more in tune with the way he's portrayed - though the writing does do a pretty good job of conveying how it could have gone differently in a lot of situations. I'd say the same with Alexia, but... Jezera makes a pretty good case, in my opinion.

I mean, it does kind of undermine the point of playing a game like this? But sex scenes are usually wasted on me regardless, and I love a good corruption story even when it's light on sex.

Out of curiosity, if Rowan died in the dungeon, did the twins get anywhere without him? And what happened to Alexia?

...Assuming that such answers actually exist, considering how there's little need to have thought of such a scenario :) .

Yes that's why I love this game, it is a great contrast to the usual pure route in most Japanese games where you have to skip (almost) all sex scenes and powerful equipment to get only "good ending" message in the end and then it takes you back immediately to the main menu. I almost never play another Japanese eroge since I found this site.
Eh, personally, I actually enjoy that... When you're given the choice between reloading to a save an hour past to avoid a monster going too far with you, or with grinding to save up enough money for a decent sword instead of trading yourself, it gives you a feeling of accomplishment that's usually not present in that sort of game. Assuming that the story is halfway decent, of course, otherwise you just feel like you wasted a bunch of time for no good reason...

It's kind of like how a guro action game has a certain tension lacking in your usual survival horror, because you darned well know you're not going to like what you see if you mess up.

EDIT: No, what really irks me about Japanese games is how it seems like every single guy is a total jackass. Sometimes I just want to enjoy a few guys without having to having to fantasize about putting a sock in their mouths, you know? It's kind of weird just how many of these games leave you feeling like you'd be better off sticking with monsters instead of humans because at least they all have aphrodisiac slime and don't talk about how you're a dumb slut for sleeping with them. Like, I can get seeing one or two characters like that, but why are they in every damn game?

It's honestly a nice change of pace playing a game where you're "just" cheating on your husband, and can at least expect to enjoy your partner.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
...I mean, even though you're joking, I'd still enjoy reading that route :p .

It's not that different from my own "real" playthrough - in mine, Rowan largely stays faithful (outside of the occasional event with Andras), while Alexia largely stays faithful... To Jezera.

The way I see it, Rowan's happy with his marriage, and probably way too stressed out with his new job to be thinking about sex, so it just feels more in tune with the way he's portrayed - though the writing does do a pretty good job of conveying how it could have gone differently in a lot of situations. I'd say the same with Alexia, but... Jezera makes a pretty good case, in my opinion.

I mean, it does kind of undermine the point of playing a game like this? But sex scenes are usually wasted on me regardless, and I love a good corruption story even when it's light on sex.

Out of curiosity, if Rowan died in the dungeon, did the twins get anywhere without him? And what happened to Alexia?

...Assuming that such answers actually exist, considering how there's little need to have thought of such a scenario :) .

Eh, personally, I actually enjoy that... When you're given the choice between reloading to a save an hour past to avoid a monster going too far with you, or with grinding to save up enough money for a decent sword instead of trading yourself, it gives you a feeling of accomplishment that's usually not present in that sort of game. Assuming that the story is halfway decent, of course, otherwise you just feel like you wasted a bunch of time for no good reason...

It's kind of like how a guro action game has a certain tension lacking in your usual survival horror, because you darned well know you're not going to like what you see if you mess up.

EDIT: No, what really irks me about Japanese games is how it seems like every single guy is a total jackass. Sometimes I just want to enjoy a few guys without having to having to fantasize about putting a sock in their mouths, you know? It's kind of weird just how many of these games leave you feeling like you'd be better off sticking with monsters instead of humans because at least they all have aphrodisiac slime and don't talk about how you're a dumb slut for sleeping with them. Like, I can get seeing one or two characters like that, but why are they in every damn game?

It's honestly a nice change of pace playing a game where you're "just" cheating on your husband, and can at least expect to enjoy your partner.
I say without a hint of comedy or irony that the choice whether to stay in the dungeon or not is the most important single choice thematically in the entire game, and that the dev team has discussed the mechanics and implications of it on multiple occasions.

It informs every other choice in the entire game, because of what it implies about the player character.

Jan 10, 2018
I say without a hint of comedy or irony that the choice whether to stay in the dungeon or not is the most important single choice thematically in the entire game, and that the dev team has discussed the mechanics and implications of it on multiple occasions.

It informs every other choice in the entire game, because of what it implies about the player character.

Ah, just to be clear, what I meant was that there hadn't necessarily been a need to plot out something like, say, "Denied their hero, Andras is still able to cobble together enough orcs to take Raeve Keep, but falters before the combined might of the rest of the duchy; Jezera survives in hiding, but her plotting will take decades to see any results".

There was clearly a lot of thought put into the scene itself, especially given the way that other scenes vary based on your choices there :) .

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Oh, that reminds me of something entirely tangential to everything we’ve been discussing. Not to be that guy, even though I guess even saying that sort of makes me that guy, but under most modern English-language systems of aristocratic hierarchy, barons tend to be near the bottom of the upper crust, while dukes are either rulers in their own right or effectively the next rank down after the king. Obviously in terms of influence at court, which is where real political power lies, anyone who can get the king’s ear is fair game for holding major power in a kingdom, but in terms of the nobility of the station, dukes outrank barons by a pretty significant margin.

That said, I was curious if there was some reason why the situation in Rosaria seems to be reversed. I mean, fantasy kingdom, so whatever, but I was wondering if that was a purposeful decision, or if it was just what sounded good at the time.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
JUst checked out the Survey Results.
Really think that main reason why goblins are not so popular is exactly what i said later.
They look like painted green halflings or small elfs.
I don't say they should look ugly like in goblins slayer but they differently should have some personality. i mean they SHOULD look unique.

Reactions: Nykus

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Oh, that reminds me of something entirely tangential to everything we’ve been discussing. Not to be that guy, even though I guess even saying that sort of makes me that guy, but under most modern English-language systems of aristocratic hierarchy, barons tend to be near the bottom of the upper crust, while dukes are either rulers in their own right or effectively the next rank down after the king. Obviously in terms of influence at court, which is where real political power lies, anyone who can get the king’s ear is fair game for holding major power in a kingdom, but in terms of the nobility of the station, dukes outrank barons by a pretty significant margin.

That said, I was curious if there was some reason why the situation in Rosaria seems to be reversed. I mean, fantasy kingdom, so whatever, but I was wondering if that was a purposeful decision, or if it was just what sounded good at the time.
Ahem... You're not planning a Revolt, are you? You're not going to go all "Tourdion" on us are you?

By the way, you are correct regarding the aristocratic hierarchy. Barons, however were not necessarily always at the bottom of the nobility. A fair few of them could hold substantial power and many were essentially 'Dons' of criminal enterprises. Most of France during the 11th to 15th century, for example, was largely composed of Regional Barons who gave nominal 'lip-service' to the King and then proceeded to war amongst themselves, and French Kings had to be very careful with how they handled them.

Regarding most Barons and knights of the Medieval period, Terry Jones has this to say, from his "Medieval lives- The Damsel" episode.

"Let's face it, they tended to be a cross between your average serial killer and the local rapist."

Which is pretty much an apt description.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes