aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
How i can pass week 60? Please help me
Read this post from Back.

Without spoiling things too much for you, there's two game ending events that you'll need to avoid once you agree to work with the Twins. They occur around week 22 and week 60 (or thereabouts; going by memory here). However, what you'll need to do is establish a good revenue stream from taking over villages and mines (found by exploring the map), and building certain improvements at Bloodmeen (such as the Tavern). Also, you should try to keep your research going at good rate by building the appropriate structures, taking over Abbeys, and recruiting Succubi (?). These units are a force multiplier that add to your overall military strength as well as providing research bonuses.

To avoid the first gameover event, you'll need to fulfill the objectives the Twins placed upon you--capturing Raeve Keep. It's just east (right) of the starting portal immediately pass the bridge across the river. Do this after you've explored a bit and got a few villages under your influence. (Many of the starting villages are near and along the "circular" road next to the starting portal.) Bear in mind that you'll also need to have 500 gold crowns in the treasury as well to satisfy this win condition. Your personal wealth is NOT taken into account.

After gaining control of Raeve Keep, you'll have to figure out a way to gain an army to march upon the capitol in this region to avoid the second game over event around week 60. From the starting portal, if you follow along the trade road going north and then west along the river you'll eventually see a bridge going north that has an Abbey immediately on the next hex up. Just northeast of that is the "second" portal for this region; however, you'll find a hex that looks like an orc village to the northwest a few hexes away.

Starting on the bridge hex here, it's three hexes up, one hex NW, and finally one hex to the SW (or Abbey, Road, Road up, then Road and finally Orc Village hex). This orc village is actually an orc encampment. You can find an army to recruit from here but you'll need several weeks to influence events (and there are many ways to do it) to get them into your fold.

Rastedel is found along the trade roads to the Northeast region of this map; it's large and impossible to miss. Good luck and have fun, HaiRen!

Domiwomi

Jun 9, 2019
How do I get the console commands to stick in-game? I can edit my gold and everything, but as soon as I leave the console I don't actually get the gold. Any help?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I usually make changes using unren.bat, there is a thred about it in the tools & tutorials area of the forum. Have you tried it?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Goddamnit, It's too late to make a comment.

Damn it all to hell! This is what I get for not being a 24-hour pervert!

Edit: Whoever does the Jokey images deserves great praise.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
How many villages and abbeys are on the map? Cause I seem to have only been able to find 3 villages so far not including Arthdale... and I found 2-4 abbeys but they don't seem to do anything. Cause I can't for the life of me find any more to unlock the Visit Jezzera options.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Goddamnit, It's too late to make a comment.

Damn it all to hell! This is what I get for not being a 24-hour pervert!

Edit: Whoever does the Jokey images deserves great praise.
That would be Sommy. We actually had that one on hand already. We were given a layup here.

WhiteRubi

May 4, 2019
Ahn...sorry to ask help here, but... i did not find this information anywhere, im kinda lost in Fae's Queen mission, what should i do?
Sorry if someone asked before

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The development of the Baker version is still in the early stages. Stay tuned for "Stirring the batter with Andras", "Creaming in public", "Exotic Techniques' and other fun game modes.
Let me rephrase then. Is this the version with the extra scenes?
Nice answer tho :LOL:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
That would be Sommy. We actually had that one on hand already. We were given a layup here.
My favourite one would probably be with the Italian Andras, who If I recall correctly, was the owner of a Pizzaria... and he had a brilliant moustache.

I think I better bookmark and save those images... for reasons of posterity, y'know. Totally nothing Sus.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The development of the Baker version is still in the early stages. Stay tuned for "Stirring the batter with Andras", "Creaming in public", "Exotic Techniques' and other fun game modes.

View attachment 320492
I've found my mistake. English isn't my first language so that's why the mistake happen. Don't know how it happened but it did. I meant so say whether this is the BACKER version not the BAKER version

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Answer: I am literally part of the development staff and have no idea why anyone would ask me personally about the pirating process for the game. Lol. I don't condone piracy and I'm here as a pragmatic measure.

Unless you're a backer, please play the free version. It's very good. It's only a single month behind.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I've found my mistake. English isn't my first language so that's why the mistake happen. Don't know how it happened but it did. I meant so say whether this is the BACKER version not the BAKER version
Yeah, we got that. We are just messing with you.;)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes