T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
TL;DR I think it's something like we expect from you something we shouldn't. I respect you as the game creator, it's you (and your people) who decides what the game is like. I just didn't like your argumentation to why there will not be what I had suggested before.
Never said there won't be. :p We might do the Overlord ending exactly like that.

Though, to be totally clear. We absolutely do plan an Overlord route.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Never said there won't be. :p We might do the Overlord ending exactly like that.

Though, to be totally clear. We absolutely do plan an Overlord route.
Then I'm totally satisfied. Just like dorkryono said, it doesn't have to be exactly the same as the knight imagined it. All I meant was to be the dominator instead of being dominated. Keep up the good work. (y)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You know, I think we've had more posts in the last 48hours in this thread, then there has been before in a similar span of time. Or atleast it feels that way.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Rein i think there should be a few scenes between alexia and helayna after her slave training path..its one good way to get alexia and rowan plus helayna all in to bed together. <3

LUCA FRANCO

Jun 28, 2018
Boys at week 60 gives me Game Over. come and make it over?. someone has a save data?. Please help

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I just encountered the threesome orc scene with pegging(MFF) and I didn't see any images of the actual sex. Is that something that still needs to be added or a bug?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I returned to Arthdale for the first time and when talking to Tania there are three choices... what do these choices effect later? I chose to Tell a full lie.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
T51bwinterized..I love this game it has brought me hours and hours of joy!!! i would love the evil overlord ending..as long as rowan gets to keep or enslave his wife..helyana and his elf slut..as well as that demon bitch we all know and love.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
In 2.44 I had the option to ally Werden in my save but it said option not added yet. When I loaded up the same save where I am in Rowan's room deciding who to ally with in 2.45 I no longer have the option? Do we have to restart the game when upgrading to 2.45? Cause I also notice I can no longer skip dialogue for stuff I have already seen... which indicates to me something is wrong with how the game tracks stuff.

Edit: Never mind I loaded up a save before I talked to Werden at the lodge and talked to him again. I now have the option to side with him.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes