TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
How much do you think writing costs?
I know that from certain authors... I can buy some really fucked up shit for 12$ USD for a thousand words...

And furry authors sell fucked up shit at around $12-15 USD per 1000 words... soooooo... :unsure:

I would guess somewhere around $9-10 USD for a thousand words, from a more-or-less not-as-fucked-up author. I mean, you don't write the most fucked up shit, so your pay would probably be lower...

Now, If you and the team wrote more furry stuff, you could probably jack up your prices. They'll pay a lot of money for almost anything, just so long as it has fur on it!

I know not where the Furry Fandom acquires it's money (Probably world domination), but you could easily expect $20 USD per thousand words from that crowd.

But then you would end up with Seeds of Furries. :p

Edit: In short. Write more Greyhide!

Reactions: rKnight

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I know that from certain authors... I can buy some really fucked up shit for 12$ USD for a thousand words...

And furry authors sell fucked up shit at around $12-15 USD per 1000 words... soooooo... :unsure:

I would guess somewhere around $9-10 USD for a thousand words, from a more-or-less not-as-fucked-up author. I mean, you don't write the most fucked up shit, so your pay would probably be lower...

Now, If you and the team wrote more furry stuff, you could probably jack up your prices. They'll pay a lot of money for almost anything, just so long as it has fur on it!

I know not where the Furry Fandom acquires it's money (Probably world domination), but you could easily expect $20 USD per thousand words from that crowd.

But then you would end up with Seeds of Furries. :p

Edit: In short. Write more Greyhide!
Still on the low end. An entry level writing position in H-games is often placed around 2 Cents a word or $20 for 1000 words, so right where you placed the furry prices. Few games with actual meaningful writing get lower rates.

Entry level.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Still on the low end. An entry level writing position in H-games is often placed around 2 Cents a word or $20 for 1000 words, so right where you placed the furry prices. Few games with actual meaningful writing get lower rates.

Entry level.
Hmmmm...

I'm gonna go and take creative writing classes now. There's a Future in it!

And if that fails... I guess I could get into drugs. Then I can write my memoirs about my experiences and make a best seller.

Reactions: T800

Jan 10, 2018
It's true. I don't even think of myself as a furry, and I'd pay a premium for an event that permanently made Alexia a catgirl.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's true. I don't even think of myself as a furry, and I'd pay a premium for an event that permanently made Alexia a catgirl.
Scratches Beard. That actually doesn't sound that hard to pull of. You'd have to ask Rein about it though. I make no promises as I am sequestered to political intrigue and lesbians for the forseeable future.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Quick, lets form a guild!

We'll each put together a couple dollars towards hiring Momdadno to do some more 'fanart'. We have to combat the Cock-cage crew!

And if we have enough money, we can commision a scene with Alexia and Rowan holding hands. That will sure show those Cock-cage-crewmembers that we mean business. Nothing is more degenerate than Hand-holders!

• Haha
Reactions: T800 and Back

Jan 10, 2018
Scratches Beard. That actually doesn't sound that hard to pull of. You'd have to ask Rein about it though. I make no promises as I am sequestered to political intrigue and lesbians for the forseeable future.
O... Oh.

Um, agreeing to become a patron for the ten or twenty dollar tier for a couple of months if that happens counts as a "premium"... Right?

...Goodness, I might even have to write a few pieces of fanfiction if that were to happen.

Quick, lets form a guild!

We'll each put together a couple dollars towards hiring Momdadno to do some more 'fanart'. We have to combat the Cock-cage crew!

And if we have enough money, we can commision a scene with Alexia and Rowan holding hands. That will sure show those Cock-cage-crewmembers that we mean business. Nothing is more degenerate than Hand-holders!
...Um, can it be hand-holding between Alexia and Jezera instead?

Jan 10, 2018
I Went for the wolf dicks, but stayed for the kick-ass 1200-1500's Marginalia drawings.

Just look at all that Furry Medieval shit.
Waaaait, waitwait. You looked at all of that medieval stuff, and didn't walk off with a thing for snails? They put waaaay more snails in than general furry stuff!

(Personally, I'm just a fan of transformation stuff in general, and "catgirl" is a pretty safe, generic option while still going further than size changes. Plus I think the probable confusion and mild panic would be adorable, in a kind of mean way, followed by both annoyance with and appreciation of her enhanced hearing.

I'd also take "demoness" or similarly exotic option, though! "What do you mean I'm not human anymore" is always a fun arc, regardless of how it goes.)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Waaaait, waitwait. You looked at all of that medieval stuff, and didn't walk off with a thing for snails? They put waaaay more snails in than general furry stuff!

(Personally, I'm just a fan of transformation stuff in general, and "catgirl" is a pretty safe, generic option while still going further than size changes. Plus I think the probable confusion and mild panic would be adorable, in a kind of mean way, followed by both annoyance with and appreciation of her enhanced hearing.

I'd also take "demoness" or similarly exotic option, though! "What do you mean I'm not human anymore" is always a fun arc, regardless of how it goes.)
Hey, there is nothing quite like the feeling of looking at people playing trumpets from a certain orifice... or a drawing from some guy in the 1200's drawing him naked with his ass bared out towards the depiction of the King...

And let us not speak of the Nuns picking dick-fruits from a cock-tree.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I think it'd be pretty cool if the female knight's vision would be one of possible endings, once the development comes near the end. By the vision I mean when she imaginates the MC sitting on the throne with the female demon pleasuring him. Sorry, but I've already forgotten all the names. xD
Edit: I mean this.
Hels_Daydream_2.png

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Ehh, I did not meant it that way. I was just referring to my comment on prices, it was not attack on art of writing. I would rather say that writers are heavly underpaid.... Somehow everything I write today rub ppl in worng way...

Entry level.
Thank you for this discussion it give me a bit of insight, I can tell that my assumptions were far off. Smut is expensive.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I think it'd be pretty cool if the female knight's vision would be one of possible endings, once the development comes near the end. By the vision I mean when she imaginates the MC sitting on the throne with the female demon pleasuring him. Sorry, but I've already forgotten all the names. xD
View attachment 317268
cool idea for the alpha male route (y) mc becomes the badass outlaw king or some shit would be cool and ofcourse dominates all the bitches and kill all other males :devilish: Demon ending boom.... :ROFLMAO:

averagestudent

Mar 23, 2019
I think it'd be pretty cool if the female knight's vision would be one of possible endings, once the development comes near the end. By the vision I mean when she imagines the MC sitting on the throne with the female demon pleasuring him. Sorry, but I've already forgotten all the names. xD
View attachment 317268
This is the ending I'd like to see

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Wow... I started reading from where I posted the error screenshots 5-6 pages ago? And I can't recall the last time I read such an entertaining yet surprisingly NON-hostile debate that I actually enjoyed reading. I really don't feel like quoting everyone or trying to remember names when my ability to remember names in the first place is shit so kudos to everyone. Especially prodigy who actually did the adult thing and admitted he was wrong. I've gotten so used to people throwing shade everywhere I just don't bother posting my opinion anymore.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes