T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've been visiting the Orc camp for over a dozen weeks now, exploring the camp, and can't find Delayne at all. Now the game only gives me two scenes when I explore: the orc training (and I've already done all of the training) or the loot tent (and I've gotten the book from the loot tent multiple times already).

How do I actually find Delayne?

Next question. If Helayna escapes, is that the last we'll see of her? Wondering if I should reload and have Rowan admit his love. :p
Hey MG. Love your game. Nice to see you here.

DBG has already answered your question. But, just a quick note. While it is true that Helayna has not re-appeared in the game if she escaped, it is also true that never mentioning such a thing again would represent nothing less then storytelling irresponsibility on our part if she never re-appeared later in the game.

Are you guys all patrons now or what? Someone drop us a link, it's been days.
In the meantime, may I remind folks that Seeds of Chaos is free-to-play and that 2.45 will be out to non-Patrons tomorrow? Changelog here:

- New Rastedel events, including the option to ally with Werden (requires Delane to be free), and the continuation of the Jacques ally line
- Two new ruler events, including one sex scene (Jezera x Alexia)
- One new exploration event, including two sex scenes (Rowan x Obelius [gay], Rowan x Koh [female orc])
- One new fey event, including one sex scene (Jezera x Arzyl)
- Ten new CGs with a lot of variants (Liurial solo, Mary x Alexia, Batri and Andras x Rowan, Jezera x Rowan [massage], Rowan x Alexia x Liurial, Ulcro x Delane, Batri x Delane, Jezera x Alexia, Jezera x Doran, and Rowan's return to Rastedel) - Two updated CGs (Jezera x Doran, Jezera x Rowan)
- One alternative outfit for Alexia (Jezera's slave)

Reactions: fanboi and grego

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey MG. Love your game. Nice to see you here.
Uhm...wow. I've been noticed by the big leagues. Thanks!! ^^;;;

DBG has already answered your question. But, just a quick note. While it is true that Helayna has not re-appeared in the game if she escaped, it is also true that never mentioning such a thing again would represent nothing less then storytelling irresponsibility on our part if she never re-appeared later in the game.
I kinda figured that, but also figured that I'd have to pick a path and stick with it. Although 17 screens full of save slots sounds like a lot, I've filled them up already in one playthrough, so it's either let her escape or confess the main PC's love. Probably will go with the latter for now. :3

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hah, for a moment there I thought there was another new Dev who joined the team and I was going to write a "Jesus Christ how are you getting so many people? Are you stealing them!" rant...

But now I have nothing... :(

Still, It's pretty cool to see other game-devs coming around, especially one doing A HTML type game.

Reactions: tonicase24

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Uhm...wow. I've been noticed by the big leagues. Thanks!! ^^;;;

I kinda figured that, but also figured that I'd have to pick a path and stick with it. Although 17 screens full of save slots sounds like a lot, I've filled them up already in one playthrough, so it's either let her escape or confess the main PC's love. Probably will go with the latter for now. :3
I'm really more the Wormtounge to Arioch but sure. Though, as I recall your game was SM3 inspired, and SM3 is a topic me and Arioch have talked about a great deal.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm really more the Wormtounge to Arioch but sure. Though, as I recall your game was SM3 inspired, and SM3 is a topic me and Arioch have talked about a great deal.
Again, nice to be noticed. :3

I'd be curious to hear more about that discussion. I'm on Discord as mouseguru so feel free to send a DM my way at some point.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well it's kind of the foundational text of trainer games. At the moment plans for our ST, but we have done extensive mechanics work and the natural place to start with that is CMAC

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
halloo..hot dam an all that good stuff..when i get back from the night shift..i can play my fav game. <3 your stuff guys <3 keep it up.

nolmao

Jun 30, 2019
2.45 will be out to non-Patrons tomorrow
That's cool and it's a great game but we're kind of already there lmao

I get why the devs want to promote their game and stuff but you other guys getting hyped over 0.2.45 when it says in the title of the thread we've already had it for like a month are kind of weird. You guys know you're on a site for stealing right, you don't need to pretend you can't see the download link in the OP.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
That's cool and it's a great game but we're kind of already there lmao

I get why the devs want to promote their game and stuff but you other guys getting hyped over 0.2.45 when it says in the title of the thread we've already had it for like a month are kind of weird. You guys know you're on a site for stealing right, you don't need to pretend you can't see the download link in the OP.
Loudly eats potato chips.

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
lmfao..dude..you do know the dev watches this site all the time..and i for one i'am more then happy to pay for their work.but i love this site for lots more then the downloads..and i just now seen how many posts you made..now lmao at myself ..for falling for a troll...i should have seen that coming from a mile off .

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry I'm late, my grill exploded and I'm in the process of trying to find a new one before the 4th of July.

Version 0.2.46

Win/Linux

Mac

Android

Changelog

- New Rastedel events. The follow up event to siding with Patricia Crevette is now available, as well as a follow up debrief with the twins after choosing an ally
- Two new ruler events, including one sex scene (Rowan x Alexia)
- One new room event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Shaya)
- The first half of the Alexia Andras corruption path, including one sex scene (Orc sexual harassment)
- Eight new CGs (Rowan x Alexia, Shapeshifted Spy x Delane, Rowan x Delane, Introducing Garforth, Rowan x Orcs Threesome, Mary's Interesting Body, Andras x Draith, Jezera x Alexia)
- One new BG (Andras' Chambers)
- One new sprite (Mysterious beautiful woman)

Also it goes without saying but if you enjoy this game please consider supporting it, the team works hard to deliver.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is anyone else getting the "To be continued in the next version" message in the Andras NTR route scene? It feels...very abrupt.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Im interested to see the continuation of the Andras event, whats the purpose of the new girl in relation to Andras x Alexia you think?
Competition for Andras attention, teacher in the ways of man pleasing, someone Andras is gona send to seduce Rowan so Alexia can go to Andras and not feel bad about it?
Or maybe it´s just Andras having been gender swaped and both corruption events will be lesbian focused

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes