Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
How do you know you have reached the end of the current version?
I kind of played week after week with nothing happening at all after taking the city. Not sure if the game is finished or i have to do something to trigger more.

Reactions: kamuk_4185

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
How do you know you have reached the end of the current version?
I kind of played week after week with nothing happening at all after taking the city. Not sure if the game is finished or i have to do something to trigger more.
For all I know that the the Rastedel battle is the end of Act 1.Developers right now are trying to flesh out and finish the character stories. I dont know when will they start to work on Act 2.But we are supposed to explore the other realms mentioned in the game.

kamuk_4185

Dec 1, 2020
The number of save space allowed is too small for such a big game. If the mods could add the feature of keeping any number of possible (the typical feature of Ren'py), it would help a lot.

Reactions: monk_56

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I remember playing this years back, being my first non-flash adult game. But now after trying this for a while found it boring and uneventful. Wonder where all the years of development went.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I remember playing this years back, being my first non-flash adult game. But now after trying this for a while found it boring and uneventful. Wonder where all the years of development went.
1. One huge event about the sack of a city
2. Lots of NPCs in the castle
3. Lots of one time characters for sex
4. Minor arcs: orc village, fae, sack of castle, current Goblins

The dark fantasy introduction, wife+husband, demon twins, NTR, and take over the world w/ Rowan not being rewarded for his past military service felt like a very cohesive and tight story

But it feels less like a novel to me now and more like the current Marvel Comics movies and TV shows. Bloated where true fans love all the content and the minor cool things that hardcore fans would like

But me I would have rather loved an actual dark fantasy trilogy with a much tighter story

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, any one who finish 100% please share the save file. I run through game and can't open new content, rather for 3.0.6 and 3.0.5

tton8

Jul 17, 2022
I am stuck at 30 orcs. My first game I lost because I just couldn't raise an army as ordered. I was stuck at 30/300 orcs for a long time. Even had equipment for over 200 orcs. Now, on my second playthrough again my orc count stopped at 30 while there is room for 120 in the barracks. Is there something I need to do to or is this just a bug?

Aug 21, 2017
I really miss Greyhide content . Really hope in new one's asap
I don't speak for the devs but I'd say Greyhide content is probably done, especially if the devs would like to finish the game anytime soon. A majority of the Castle NPC's have arcs, Greyhide's is already finished and as far as I know they won't be doing anything to Alexia's jobs anytime soon. He'll probably show up here and there, but not for anything major. The writer for Greyhide, Hooky is currently working on the Fae plotline and I believe some wholesome Rowan x Alexia stuff (based). Next time we see any major Greyhide stuff will end up being Act 2.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am stuck at 30 orcs. My first game I lost because I just couldn't raise an army as ordered. I was stuck at 30/300 orcs for a long time. Even had equipment for over 200 orcs. Now, on my second playthrough again my orc count stopped at 30 while there is room for 120 in the barracks. Is there something I need to do to or is this just a bug?
To recruit an army visit the the big orc camp in the upper left corner.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes