• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I really don't picture that marriage happening in my head. I do see one scenario where Tue-Row is killed by Che-Lin "hands" (or even someone else) and after Tue-San takes his place as the original "Bloodline" successor to the throne in a fight against Che-Lin forces to decide which clan takes over the goblin army where you can then let happen without interference or aid one side to gareentee it's victory resulting in sucess\failure to recruit the army based on which side is victorious.
Could be, my main stance is that Che-Lin is one of the four goblins that gets power in one way or another. Considering how callous and guile loving the goblins are overall, marrying the spouse you once betrayed doesn't seem a dealbreaker for them. Tue-Row and Zii-Zii try to kill each other and that doesn't stop them from marriage.

Reactions: Kisama33

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Could be, my main stance is that Che-Lin is one of the four goblins that gets power in one way or another. Considering how callous and guile loving the goblins are overall, marrying the spouse you once betrayed doesn't seem a dealbreaker for them. Tue-Row and Zii-Zii try to kill each other and that doesn't stop them from marriage.
Yes that is still certainly a possibility I can't deny that. But that Tue-Row x Zii-Zii thing have some particular differences, first the fact that Zii-Zii will agree to join the Demons no matter the outcome of their "marriage battle" different than Che-Lin that will create a dispute in that regard, and I think it's her personality (Zii-Zii) that in my understanding is how the goblins usually behave that makes her see marriage and the relationship among goblins that way, different than Tue-Row that wants to take the goblin society to a more civilised path away from tradition, but he knows that's the only way to convince her to succumb to his control and that's way he does it because Tue-Row needs that marriage to keep things peaceful enough to avoid further interferences with the fulfilement of his dream, with her death the ones under her command will be free to do as they please and create problems.

In the end the only thing that I have against that marriage is the different future in relation to the Demons plan that each side sees fit to be the best for the goblin society but other than that I totally agree that Che-Lin taking control is one of the options we will have available and that will result in failing to get an alliance with the Goblin army and who knows maybe even an ally is a future fight against the twins if Rowan decides to go through that path.

Reactions: Gicoo

morgonzo

Nov 8, 2018
Are there more than 3 BE scenes with Alexia? I upgraded the transformation center for Nasim, but no scenes from there yet. Are there any, or not yet implemented?

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
i come back to this game few times a year, and I'm so fucking confused, if it took so long to get close to finish this first chapter that ends with capturing the big city, how long would it take developing game till all regions are done, is this going to be in development for next 30 years?

• Haha
Reactions: Gicoo

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
in other games the whole orc camp / goblin camp would be worth 1 update cycle, maybe 2-3 month work, but with these guys they make it seem like they delivered an everest of content when they finish it, Im still not sure if the game is scam or what, I bought game on steam when it was released but decided to replay it when they will finish the first chapter at least, and I'm still waiting. The art is great, don't get me wrong but with money they making how about recruiting another artist or two to speed things up?!

humpgorilla

Apr 1, 2021
It's been a while since i played this game, anyone knows if it is close to an end? I want to play again but only when is finished

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
It's been a while since i played this game, anyone knows if it is close to an end? I want to play again but only when is finished
If you mean this arc then sure it's close now if you mean the whole planned plot then you still will need to wait for 2 other games thar come after this one.

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
It will never be finished. Developers will milk fans until it is profitable or they die of old age. They will invent new minor quests, progress the plot at a sluggish pace, change old game elements, etc. In the best case scenario, the game will be abandoned and the developers will come up with a new project.

• Haha
Reactions: Kisama33

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
You can skip the prologue already. That's literally the first question the game asks you when starting a new game: "Would you like to skip the prologue?"
It seems like I'm blind lmao

Fair enough.

Edit: Wait a minute, no I'm not blind. I went back to check and there's no such option. The only question that pops up is whether I want NTR content and after that the prologue begins. Has the Steam version not been updated to include it?

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
It seems like I'm blind lmao

Fair enough.

Edit: Wait a minute, no I'm not blind. I went back to check and there's no such option. The only question that pops up is whether I want NTR content and after that the prologue begins. Has the Steam version not been updated to include it?
don't worry, new Steam update coming in 4 months! :D

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
The option they mention is in the "Preferences" menu a button that says "Skipp Begining" or something like that.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes