ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So now that Alexia is pretty corrupt(if you played it like that) and since she loves to dance...
We are gona be able to send her to work at the brothel right? (behind Rowans back preferably)
Also will there be any NTR with Helayna if you made her stay or is that only vanilla action?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
You won't be "avoiding" ntr, you will just not see the scenes. I think ntr still happens in the background anyway.
If NTR is turned off, the player is literally prevented from picking options that lead to NTR scenes. While it does not change the fact Andras wants to fuck Alexia, it simply makes Alexia 100% loyal to Rowan.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
If NTR is turned off, the player is literally prevented from picking options that lead to NTR scenes. While it does not change the fact Andras wants to fuck Alexia, it simply makes Alexia 100% loyal to Rowan.
If you ask me adding that as an option was just dumb.

Andras X Rowan X Alexia everyday...actually let's go at it on a free for all heh!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game would have been far better if it was a VN , please every patreon dev out there if you don't have the man power and the knowledge to make RPGs , sandbox or more complex types of games don't do it , stick to VN , it's a far better to have a good vn that a bad RPG/sandbox.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Did they remove the Greyhide x Alexia cgs in the latest one? Or just for the version we have?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
The game would have been far better if it was a VN , please every patreon dev out there if you don't have the man power and the knowledge to make RPGs , sandbox or more complex types of games don't do it , stick to VN , it's a far better to have a good vn that a bad RPG/sandbox.
I honestly disagree...this is a great VN as for the RPG part of it you shouldn't consider it a finished experience at this point besides the good part of this game is the fact you have the liberty to make choices I'm sure said choices will become more important as the game proceeds.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
well.. fuck ahhaah Now what?
See page 184 of this discussion if you're stuck with a Gameover and can't figure out what to do. Its literally the first post on the page, can't miss it.

While I'm at it, can someone please add the aforementioned post to the OP? I swear, every second page of this discussion has a variation of "help me pls Im stuck with the time limits wat do".

EDIT: This thread did an oopsie. The post is on 183 page now, all the way down.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hOW TO DO THAT
Through the console.
Do a search here for Unren.

Download it, place it in the folder for Seeds of Chaos, with the game's executable (that thing you click to start the game), run it, press the relevant number option.

Start the game, load a save, press the keys Shift and O (o, not zero).
Type in "Week = (whatever number you want)", i.e. Week = 5.

Reactions: T800

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I'm assuming "hereditary feudalism" and "might makes right" are the only society options for the first society choice?

Sort of wanting more options than that. Although a pure democracy would suck in the game world, a representative democracy, republic, or a pseudo-meritocracy could work. Republic and a pseudo-meritocracy in particular as those would have more class mobility than regular feudalism, but more stability than "might makes right" (which is basically a tribal society or anarchy).

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Through the console.
Do a search here for Unren.

Download it, place it in the folder for Seeds of Chaos, with the game's executable (that thing you click to start the game), run it, press the relevant number option.

Start the game, load a save, press the keys Shift and O (o, not zero).
Type in "Week = (whatever number you want)", i.e. Week = 5.
Thank you ! That was exacly what i was looking for

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes