iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Okay game is killing me on my latest play through in this version. I have 500 gold and two weeks left to take the keep and I get chucked in dungeon - not amused. Game is looking bugged as shop no longer works it seems. I cant sell anything either.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Here's the full map, courtesy of 1000 hours of putting it together in MS Paint.
View attachment 377379
diebesgrab I feel like you'll also find this useful if you don't have it already.
Thanks! I was actually planning on doing something like this eventually, but then my old computer started having issues and I’ve been handling the transfer of data to my new one very, very slowly. This is a big help.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
You should get a custom tittle, something like paint master. :D
Thank you, I take pride in my mousework.

But if anyone should get the custom title here its diebesgrab. He's the one who answers to almost every gameplay-related call for help around here, even if the calls are basically the same every time. If I was in his shoes, I would've started posting this pic every time I saw the same old question that has been already answered 50+ times.
I've_spent_more_time_on_this_than_on_my_fucking_SoC_map_God_help_me.png

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017

But if anyone should get the custom title here its diebesgrab. He's the one who answers to almost every gameplay-related call for help around here, even if the calls are basically the same every time. If I was in his shoes, I would've started posting this pic every time I saw the same old question that has been already answered 50+ times.
View attachment 377673
You didn't ruin my comment.

In fact, you make it seem as though I will inevitably comment on something before the New-guys post...

And that should be any moment now... any moment now...

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

View attachment 377673
I, uh, wouldn't be upset if you wanted to post that image the next time a relevant question comes up.

>_>

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
As I understand this game has NTR content meaning the protaginist gets cucked or something?
There’s an NTR mode of sorts, wherein the protagonist can, in fact, get cucked (or at least where his wife can get slowly seduced). You don’t have to play in that mode if you don’t want to.

peterlowyw

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry, first time posting here and been lurking in the forums for a while. Can I know if there are any plans for Alexia to be trained the same way that Helena is trained, like a sex slave? I saw in the variables that it seems like it was part of the plan but not sure if it's outdated? Many thanks.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes