Akab

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to open and use the cheat console?
I would like to know if there are any known codes, or if there is a menu that can be activated.

Thank you

P.S.
Congratulations to the maker, the game is very intriguing.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I have been overlooking this game for far too long, its awesome as fuck
Just had to give atleast $25/month to get that dev build lmao,worth it

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
What Straight Greyhide fanboy's want: "I wanna see Greyhide fucking Alexia whilst Rowan cries in a corner somewhere!"

What Gay Greyhide fanboy's want: "Nooooooooooo, We demand more Manly snuggles, Alexia can go fuck off and die somewhere!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I, a Bisexual Greyhide fanboy want: "Come on guys, can't there be a middle ground? Alexia and Rowan holding hands with Greyhide would be the sexiest thing ever..."

Gay and Straight Greyhide fanboys: "Kick him from the group, He is no True Greyhide fan!"

And thus began my great journey towards Whitescar. And thus was how I learned to stop worrying about Greyhide and love the Wolf.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They only care about Alex and Andras. They couldn't give a shit about that pairing.
Interesting fact. It is not true that Jezera x Rowan scenes have been held up by a lack of a dedicated writer. It's actually that we, the makers of Seeds of Chaos, specifically have a vendetta against MangoMeta. I think Mango stole Arioch's lunch money as a kid. We're actually playing an elaborate game of chicken to determine how many releases we can go without Jezera x Rowan before Mango literally pops like a balloon.

My guess is 8 more.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
where are the save files located? I have way too many saves from previous editions and need to delete them fro keeping track of things

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The amount of nonsense some people are capable of writing is astounding... :FacePalm:

where are the save files located? I have way too many saves from previous editions and need to delete them fro keeping track of things
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Remember, it is a hidden folder.

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, it's been mentioned that Rowan impregnating Alexia is going to be implemented, but what about Andras? It'd be a pretty big surprise if that baby came out red.

Reactions: ozzo and rev33

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
juste one question :
is there scene without picture or is it a bug ?
like the game over scene with the tentacle monster , there is no image ...
so is it that there is no picture YET , or it is there is not picture and will never have one ?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
juste one question :
is there scene without picture or is it a bug ?
like the game over scene with the tentacle monster , there is no image ...
so is it that there is no picture YET , or it is there is not picture and will never have one ?
As it says about at least twenty times in this thread, new written content does not get images until later.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes