Rem002

Nov 24, 2018
You actually don't have to literally turn NTR off to avoid seeing it. It's honestly super easy to avoid those scenes even without turning it off.
Yeah I even did a Rowan is not interested in sex and his wifey is loyal to see if I could and I didn't run into a single forced sex scene. Even the first one which I thought would be forced I could reject. I really appreciate how every scene has a nah I'm good option.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
"Proc"? Google says that is programmed random occurrence. Is that right?
Yeah, getting something to proc just means getting something to happen when it's got a RNG chance of doing so - for example, in RPGs weapons with a [x]% chance to slow or do extra damage or cause a status effect when you hit with them. Here, it just means getting the specific events people want to trigger, since scenes that happen as you go along are picked out of a pool at semi-random (rather than the linear "if you did [Y], [Z] happens next" in many other games).

Reactions: T800

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
To trigger Rastedel events
You need to have visited Rastedel and made the orc alliance before week 60. There should be a walkthrough posted on page 1.
I helped Delane escaped, let female orc join the twin, visit the Rastedel, fuck Delane (again) there. Then I have no clue how to proceed. Got killed by the twin.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Really it's like you guys don't read the thread, full on rebellion against the twins is 3rd Act material and we're still on the first Act. Now it has been said that the 2nd Act might allow the start of small rebel acts, but as they are the main antagonist of the story you won't be able to get rid of them until the end.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Afew questions regarding the game if you guys don't mind as I'm not reading 333 pages.
How far is the progress of the game?
I'm asking as I am "awaiting instructions" until I run out of time and get killed.
Basically I have made my first visit to Rastedel and now what?
I have just been wandering the map until I run out of time and get stabbed in the back by Alexis.
What am I doing wrong or not going?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Afew questions regarding the game if you guys don't mind as I'm not reading 333 pages.
How far is the progress of the game?
I'm asking as I am "awaiting instructions" until I run out of time and get killed.
Basically I have made my first visit to Rastedel and now what?
I have just been wandering the map until I run out of time and get stabbed in the back by Alexis.
What am I doing wrong or not going?
You just need to read the OP. The answers for how to progress are linked there.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Quick question: is Alexia's bonding to Andras complete yet, or is she still only allowed to align with Jezera? I love the game, but wanted to keep her Andras focussed, so stopped downloading the new versions for a few months to wait for the Andras events. Sorry if this is clear somewhere in the thread already (I don't feel like combing through it and a quick search didn't give anything).

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes. You can make her Andras loyal. We don't have a lot of new events for it, but right now if you get loyalty for both, turn down Jezera and Andras will play right after.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
yeah, the segment after the or army army and the first Rastedel quest is a bit barren. We're hoping to improve that over the coming releases as we fill out the other non-Rastedel material more.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
When's the nemesis system being implemented? That was a great idea.
Currently on hold. It's not being actively worked on right now as it is a very low priority for the development team. However, they did say that it wasn't completely culled from the game; only that it's on the backburner for now.

Reactions: gg123

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the random rolls in this game. Can you do stuff to increase your stats to where they're no longer random? At the moment it just seems to me like an unnecessary and annoying mechanic to make you miss out on scenes unless you resort so save-scumming.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes