anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, you can still interact with the wife within reason. However, some scenes are exclusive to high relationship Rowan and Alexia, and I can't promise the current status quo will persist into next game.

If you merely mean, want the possibility of lending Alexia without it damaging relationship, some of the content like one of the Greyhide Routes fills that niche.
Thanks for the reply! That was the type of answer I was looking for.
Yeah I want a good relationship with Alexia but also let her have her fun also lol

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Will the choices of this chapter be carried over to the next? Will the next chapter consider Alexia not banging either twins despite having done so?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I want a good relationship with Alexia but also let her have her fun also lol
Ohh if you want a relationship between the husband and wife, but also want to share her from time to time. The you can just Turn OFF the NTR. Because even when its off, this does not disable the 3some scenes (Husband x Wife x Someone else)

(Assign the wife to the library, no ntr events happen there. Every other place has ntr events)

Recently the devs reworked one of the characters. She had a wierd name, but she is like a succubuss that can grow a dick with magic. There are scenes with her. (not sure if the husband can fuck this succubuss without the dick)
I have not played this route, so I can not tell you if the wife shows disloyal attitude in these scenes.

The other one I know about is Greyhide. You can share your wife with him.
He seems like a bro, but I have not gone this route.
I can not tell if the wife shows disloyal attittude in these scenes.

ANd if Im not mistaken you can share the wife with the Female Demon twin. But from what I have read, it can lead to lesbian ntr. And also cheating. The female demon twin will tell the wife to fuck other dudes behind your back "so she can practise and become good in bed so she can please you better".
Think this route is more of a slut training for the wife, rather than sharing.

Personally I never go for this sharing/swinging routes in any games, because it just comes down to NTR in the end.
MC gets humilated, his love interest just comparing him to others and how much better they feel than him.
Love interest shows more attention to the other character, rather than her man in group sex.
The love is gone between the love interest and her man because she cant wait for another encounter.
The love interest becames a simple slut and loses interest in her man.
Thats how usually sharing/swinging goes in such games. The relationships always ends up broken or weakend.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Have not played this game in over a year. Are we any closer to finally being able to murder the twins or not? Will stay away until I get to torture them both to death.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Have not played this game in over a year. Are we any closer to finally being able to murder the twins or not? Will stay away until I get to torture them both to death.
IIRC that won't be coming in this game, but in the sequel.

In other words, it's coming, but not yet.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Will the choices of this chapter be carried over to the next? Will the next chapter consider Alexia not banging either twins despite having done so?
That's the plan, yes. We're looking at the best ways to handle that, but a game so steeped in player choice would be ruined of you couldn't use your choices for game 2.

Ohh if you want a relationship between the husband and wife, but also want to share her from time to time. The you can just Turn OFF the NTR. Because even when its off, this does not disable the 3some scenes (Husband x Wife x Someone else)

(Assign the wife to the library, no ntr events happen there. Every other place has ntr events)

Recently the devs reworked one of the characters. She had a wierd name, but she is like a succubuss that can grow a dick with magic. There are scenes with her. (not sure if the husband can fuck this succubuss without the dick)
I have not played this route, so I can not tell you if the wife shows disloyal attitude in these scenes.

The other one I know about is Greyhide. You can share your wife with him.
He seems like a bro, but I have not gone this route.
I can not tell if the wife shows disloyal attittude in these scenes.

ANd if Im not mistaken you can share the wife with the Female Demon twin. But from what I have read, it can lead to lesbian ntr. And also cheating. The female demon twin will tell the wife to fuck other dudes behind your back "so she can practise and become good in bed so she can please you better".
Think this route is more of a slut training for the wife, rather than sharing.

Personally I never go for this sharing/swinging routes in any games, because it just comes down to NTR in the end.
MC gets humilated, his love interest just comparing him to others and how much better they feel than him.
Love interest shows more attention to the other character, rather than her man in group sex.
The love is gone between the love interest and her man because she cant wait for another encounter.
The love interest becames a simple slut and loses interest in her man.
Thats how usually sharing/swinging goes in such games. The relationships always ends up broken or weakend.
Yes, X'z and Greyhide are meant as clearly earmarked examples of sharing/swinging that are non-destructive. This is meant in contrast to the twins who *are* destructive.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
If I don't remember wrong, Rowan joins the Twins for Alexia's sake. I mean, you're able to name your reason for him to do it, but ultimately it always has to do with keeping her safe. If their bond breaks, or worse... if Rowan learns about his wife sharing her bed with one of her captors, what will prevent him from leaving the castle and its inhabitants on their own? The girl obviously isn't in dire need of a savior, his attachment to her will be broken or severely damaged, and taking off the necklace would probably just take a powerful enough mage.

If he still is a hero at heart, a redemption arc by defecting to the forces of Order would be the next logical step. He's got the experience, the motivation, the whole intel. If he's not, scorn would make him a fearsome rival for all the same reasons.
So what on Earth are the Twins playing at by seducing Alexia? There are thousands of other women ready to be bedded who would not endanger their campaign. One-upping Rowan and showing him his place could be easily done by taking one (or all) of his secondary LIs from under his nose and making him watch but weakening his bond to his wife is weakening their leverage over him.
Not a clever move at all...

Last edited:

amir1234

May 19, 2018
sorry for asking change log hasn't been updated i mostly play this game for ntr so how much ntr content did this update add?(I'm mainly interested in anderas asking too see if i should wait for the next update)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The game lets you turn off the NTR content at the start.
But turning it off will only disable the wife content with other characters. You as the MC can still fuck around with whoever you like. The wife will not touch, flirt and do anything with anyone.
So be careful, I personally play a loyal Husband and Wife playthrough. Feels right to me with the game's setting.

Anyway, I suggest you dont bother reading this thread. A lot of people here are vocal how they just want to see the wife fucking everyone and everything. They just want her to betray and cuck the husband every step of the way. Reducing her to a simple whore.

So when there is a new update just check the changelog in the 1st page. And if you like check the last few pages to see what the devs have to share news for upcoming updates, overhauls, bug fixes etc ...
The devs here are Rein and T51bwinterized (you can use the search function here to see their posts only)
I didnt know that with ntr off you can still fuck everything as the male MC

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes, X'z and Greyhide are meant as clearly earmarked examples of sharing/swinging that are non-destructive. This is meant in contrast to the twins who *are* destructive.
and like with everything else the player can choose to avoid it right? Im going to be selfish and admit that I wouldnt mind sharing scenes that are MFF but not MMF (Im not a futa fan either) I hope that I dont miss too much if I avoid them. Also SoC2 will be on steam too?

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
and like with everything else the player can choose to avoid it right? Im going to be selfish and admit that I wouldnt mind sharing scenes that are MFF but not MMF (Im not a futa fan either) I hope that I dont miss too much if I avoid them. Also SoC2 will be on steam too?
Yes. That's the intent.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If I don't remember wrong, Rowan joins the Twins for Alexia's sake. I mean, you're able to name your reason for him to do it, but ultimately it always has to do with keeping her safe. If their bond breaks, or worse... if Rowan learns about his wife sharing her bed with one of her captors, what will prevent him from leaving the castle and its inhabitants on their own? The girl obviously isn't in dire need of a savior, his attachment to her will be broken or severely damaged, and taking off the necklace he would probably just take a powerful enough mage.

If he still is a hero at heart, a redemption arc by defecting to the forces of Order would be the next logical step. He's got the experience, the motivation, the whole intel. If he's not, scorn would make him a fearsome rival for all the same reasons.
So what on Earth are the Twins playing at by seducing Alexia? There are thousands of other women ready to be bedded who would not endanger their campaign. One-upping Rowan and showing him his place could be easily done by taking one (or all) of his secondary LIs from under his nose and making him watch but weakening his bond to his wife is weakening their leverage over him.
Not a clever move at all...
We're going to go into it, but first the amulets are not going to be trivial to remove whatsoever. Jezera is somewhat more confident in them then is warranted, but not to an absolutely insane extent. Cliohna can't just break them with a snap.

Second, Alexia actually does have merits outside of her attachment to Rowan. This is more relevant to Jezera then Andras, whose general approach to the NTR is more strategic. Breaking his attachment to Alexia might be sub-optimal, but putting a loyal spy in Rowan's own bed isn't.

Third, on a level of psychology lots of Andras' motivations make sense. We don't have him bring up his father a lot, but he does have a strong psychological loading in that respect that shown at key moments in the game. Alexia is one of his father's killers wife, not some random person's wife.

Fourth, yeah there is an element of immaturity from the demon's perspective. But, like, that's not entirely a plot hole.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yup you can avoid MalexMalexFemale (Husband x Wife x Male).

Also there are MalexFemalexFemale (Husband x Wife x Female).
I think this was possible but I dont remember the female character's name tho.

(I do not know if the futa succubus X'z can be female only. Not sure if they made it possible in the rework)

But be careful, I think there was a female character that the MC wants to have a real relationship with and he tries to indroduce her to his wife ... but the wife rejects her and leaves the room and from then on starts to sleep in her own separate room.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
sorry for asking change log hasn't been updated i mostly play this game for ntr so how much ntr content did this update add?(I'm mainly interested in anderas asking too see if i should wait for the next update)
We added some setup for future Andras NTR material and there are some elements to it in the new Alexia High Corruption Signpost. But, the bulk of that material is written by Arioch and he's deep in the 3.0 Trenches.

Reactions: amir1234

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Reviews and comments on here are misleading. NTR and cuckoldry is not avoidable. I tried posting a review about it and it was deleted despite blatant misinformation on the reviews. Hopefully this won't be deleted and will be ample warning for those like me who were mislead by the comments on here and by the reviews.

Not trying to bash the game, just trying to combat the misinformation. No issue with NTR lovers or Cucks, but I don't want people who aren't into those kinks to be mislead like I was.
Hey man, I hate that the comments here are all about just the wife getting fucked by others.... but they are just comments.

In the game, NTR, sharing, cheating, cucking, swinging etc.....
ITS ALL avoidable. It does not happen in the background. Its not just skiped with a black screen. Its also never implied

I know that the intro feels very ntr heavy due to the wife accepting the advances of the demon, but they dont do anything.
Plus the devs have said they will rework the intro eventually since they also know it feels horrible.

After the intro , you can disable the NTR. With NTR off, the wife is loyal. SHe does not flirt, touch or get close to anyone.

Give me an example of unavoidable ntr and sharing/cucking.
I have not played the recent updates, so maybe they added something there ?

Also turning NTR OFF, does not stop the husband to fuck others. It just stops the wife from fucking others.
But even with NTR OFF, this does not stop sharing scenes (Husband x Wife x Someone else)
But they can be avoided with dialog, just read carefully.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes