Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Ah dope. So what did you do think of the dungeon scene?
Took way longer than I expected to go back and play the previous version of the scene for comparison due to overwriting all my more recent saves without realizing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
More Cla-Min scenes, she’s really well written and hot. What would be extremely fucking hot is an arc where Cla-Min is trying harder and harder to get impregnated by Rowan. She’s trying to get bred. She becomes more and more obsessed with the idea of having his kids.

She doesn’t actually have to get pregnant by Rowan. Maybe it’s physically impossible. But her desire to get bred by a larger, stronger male is hot by itself.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So i was wondering why all CG's marked as made by momdadno despite its collaboration with Sommelier ?
Why is he not credited?

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. ^^ Just a quick question. Does 0.3 (game update) means that, despite all you've done already, there is still 70percent of the game yet to make ? :eek: If so, that's quite impressive. How big will it be upon completion ? x)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Hello. ^^ Just a quick question. Does 0.3 (game update) means that, despite all you've done already, there is still 70percent of the game yet to make ? :eek: If so, that's quite impressive. How big will it be upon completion ? x)
Software versions don't use decimals in the traditional sense. Instead they are counting types of changes and updates. Using 0.3.02 as an example. The first number (0) is the completed build. It will become 1 when the game is finished, some software may go through multiple complete builds and this number can go higher than 1. The second number (3) is the number of major updates the software has received since the last complete build. This is how many times the code has had a major change in how it functions. In this latest version there was a complete overhaul of the game's skill system. The third number (02) are how many minor updates the software has received since the last major update. This is stuff that doesn't change how the code functions. For this game mostly additional scenes and artwork.

Lets pretend our number has received a ton of minor updates and is sitting at 0.3.99. Then we give it another minor update. It doesn't become 0.4.0, because we still haven't put out a major update. Instead it becomes 0.3.100 because we have given it 100 minor updates since the last time we gave it a major update.

This games main story is 90-95% complete (thought the story is going to have 3 acts released as separate games, so technically if each act is about the same length then you are correct that the story is about 30% finished but not for the reasons you thought), however the creators want to finish fleshing out the cast's individual arcs before completing the main story for this Act. The latest roadmap progress can be found . Crossed out items are completed, highlighted items are what they are currently focusing on.

They put out a new update for patrons at the end of the month. They've said there are probably 2 more major updates before completion and and unknown number of minor updates.

fromjacktosophia

Oct 9, 2021
Am I the only one who realizes Alexia is trans? She needs fertility treatments, Rowan knew she wasn't fertile before he married her (something he could only have known if she was trans), she's clearly used to having a penis, she's much bigger than Rowan in the childhood flashbacks, various characters allude to her previous gender (too many to mention really). How come I'm the only one who picked up on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Am I the only one who realizes Alexia is trans? She needs fertility treatments, Rowan knew she wasn't fertile before he married her (something he could only have known if she was trans), she's clearly used to having a penis, she's much bigger than Rowan in the childhood flashbacks, various characters allude to her previous gender (too many to mention really). How come I'm the only one who picked up on this?
Wait what?....:oops: :unsure: :unsure:

Feb 13, 2021
Do I need to pull this one out...;)

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
While I enjoy theory crafting and I'm open to hear your further arguments I'm not seeing it myself. For one, according to Nasim our resident transmutation expert, it would take a powerful magic user a great deal of time and magical expenditure to permanently change someone's gender. It is unlikely that a peasant family could have anything to offer a magic user powerful enough enough to invest the effort. Not to mention something like that would surely go against Solansia's teachings and result in a fair amount of corruption in the target.

As for knowing that she is infertile because she is trans, if Alexia and Rowan were aware of that then why would they have been actively trying for the past 8 years? You'll need to point out the scene where Rowan says he knew before they got married that she was infertile as I don't remember coming across a scene like that. Personally, I've long held that is is just as likely that Rowan is the one that is infertile. In medieval times it was pretty common the lay the blame for conception problems at the woman's feet. ("Woe is me, I've had seven wives and each of them was barren, what are the odds.") However if we do assume that Rowan knew before hand I would imagine that something akin to medical diagnostic magic would be something much more accessible than permanent gender reassignment magic.

I would also argue that she clearly isn't used to having a penis as she during her futa scenes she marvels at it and expresses surprise as to what it is like.

As for the size differences in flash back scenes, I would first point out that as much as I love the art in this game the proportions of the character are not exactly super consistent. But assuming you are referring to this scene harvest6.png then Rowan is certainly taller. I can see how you would make the mistake however as the differing head to body ratios would imply that Rowan is shorter. But if you measure each character out Rowan is taller.

As for references to her previous gender I can't think of any, so if you can find a few of them I'd be interesting in having them pointed out.

I'm all for having a trans character (male or female) in the game, but I'm just not seeing it here. Maybe they will add someone in the next arc.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
While I enjoy theory crafting and I'm open to hear your further arguments I'm not seeing it myself. For one, according to Nasim our resident transmutation expert, it would take a powerful magic user a great deal of time and magical expenditure to permanently change someone's gender. It is unlikely that a peasant family could have anything to offer a magic user powerful enough enough to invest the effort. Not to mention something like that would surely go against Solansia's teachings and result in a fair amount of corruption in the target.

As for knowing that she is infertile because she is trans, if Alexia and Rowan were aware of that then why would they have been actively trying for the past 8 years? You'll need to point out the scene where Rowan says he knew before they got married that she was infertile as I don't remember coming across a scene like that. Personally, I've long held that is is just as likely that Rowan is the one that is infertile. In medieval times it was pretty common the lay the blame for conception problems at the woman's feet. ("Woe is me, I've had seven wives and each of them was barren, what are the odds.") However if we do assume that Rowan knew before hand I would imagine that something akin to medical diagnostic magic would be something much more accessible than permanent gender reassignment magic.

I would also argue that she clearly isn't used to having a penis as she during her futa scenes she marvels at it and expresses surprise as to what it is like.

As for the size differences in flash back scenes, I would first point out that as much as I love the art in this game the proportions of the character are not exactly super consistent. But assuming you are referring to this scene View attachment 1444608 then Rowan is certainly taller. I can see how you would make the mistake however as the differing head to body ratios would imply that Rowan is shorter. But if you measure each character out Rowan is taller.

As for references to her previous gender I can't think of any, so if you can find a few of them I'd be interesting in having them pointed out.

I'm all for having a trans character (male or female) in the game, but I'm just not seeing it here. Maybe they will add someone in the next arc.
There is a character named Ryleah which is an Incubus who kill a comrade in Dark Sanctum. By choice of Rowan you can protect him and he in return will become in your eyes and ears in there in secret; you can select from protecting making him being still Incubus or change his gender, if you select to protect him changing his gender he becomes into a Succubus. The last option is to reveal his mess to X'Zaratl which makes you loose a potential ally in the Dark Sanctum. That's trans-something... Need more?.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
There is a character named Ryleah which is an Incubus who kill a comrade in Dark Sanctum. By choice of Rowan you can protect him and he in return will become in your eyes and ears in there in secret; you can select from protecting making him being still Incubus or change his gender, if you select to protect him changing his gender he becomes into a Succubus. The last option is to reveal his mess to X'Zaratl which makes you loose a potential ally in the Dark Sanctum. That's trans-something... Need more?.
Ah yes the "no homo" option. Yeah I did briefly consider that scene, but I wouldn't consider Ryleah to be trans, I would argue that cubi in general are at most gender fluid. Cubi don't have to feel like one gender trapped in the other's body because they can just change when ever they feel like. Of course whether it they can change indefinitely or if it is a temporary change we don't know. Regardless I doubt Ryleah identified as a girl much more that they had before they transformed. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryleah changed back shortly after Rowan left.

I would say that for a character to qualify as trans they would need to be one gender, but identify as the other. The actual transition isn't what makes a person trans, it is the identifying as a gender different from their birth gender. Of course as we established actually transitioning in this world would be a very difficult undertaking at best, at least until Nasim gets his transmutation chamber fully up and running (a possible plot point for the hypothetical character). Due to that difficultly, I imagine that such a character would be a crossdresser, that desperately wished they could be more.

On a separate note, I image that most the time when people want a certain type of character added to the game, they are hoping for more than a minor one off character (Ryleah is currently a one-off but may be more important later, we'll see). That why I said maybe in the next act, because I doubt the creators will be adding any new major character in the current act. I'm not necessarily asking them to to create such a character, as I'm sure they already have plans for the future, but if they did add such a character I would be happy to see it.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes