HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Ahhh ok tsym. Also I have one final question, in regard with the female spirit? with long ears and horns, that arrived with the wolf man. I have seen some scenes with her online but i have no clue how to get them. Have I just missed then or were they removed?
As far as i know, they don't have content yet, on internet the artist of the game made some content by petition of their patreons, there are many around involving many characters that don't fit in the canon story.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
No I didn't see it.
Yes I can invade it at turn 15.
The thing is I have the option to infiltrate but I can't recruit spies. This if the WT to infiltrate:
Step Four: Visit the brothel and recruit a spy. You can recruit one spy per week from the menu there.
Step Five: Visit Raeve keep. (You may need to do this twice to get to the right menu if it's your first time there.) Choose the Infiltrate option from the list of choices; in the current build, I don't think any of the spies' traits matter, so pick any you have access to.

This is what I have in the spies tab of the brothel:
View attachment 1595757

When I press infiltrate even without recruiting It changes to: "1 spy currently on other assignments". After a couple of turns it disappeared.
The Brothel rework removed the spies as recruitable entities. The problem lies with event priority and the way infiltration works. I've been trying to fix it for ages. I think I'll just make the infiltration event trigger instantly and be done with it.

You can try reloading a save from before the infiltration, or just do the assault route.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The Brothel rework removed the spies as recruitable entities. The problem lies with event priority and the way infiltration works. I've been trying to fix it for ages. I think I'll just make the infiltration event trigger instantly and be done with it.

You can try reloading a save from before the infiltration, or just do the assault route.
yeah I restarted again and did that. That WT should be edited on the brothel saying it doesn't work atm. Spent a good couple of hours so it doesn't happen to others.
Thanks for your time And your work.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Ahhh ok tsym. Also I have one final question, in regard with the female spirit? with long ears and horns, that arrived with the wolf man. I have seen some scenes with her online but i have no clue how to get them. Have I just missed then or were they removed?
As far as i know, they don't have content yet, on internet the artist of the game made some content by petition of their patreons, there are many around involving many characters that don't fit in the canon story.
She had some content, but a rework on that (Fae) storyline started a while back and several other reworks seemed to cut ahead in line so it hasn't seen any more content in a while. There's two scenes (that I saw, one with Rowan and one with Jezera) in the modded version of the scene gallery involving her, but I don't know that either can be achieved in-game anymore. There's also no telling if, when the reworked storyline continues, those scenes will remain the same.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

What about the WEEK60 event that can lead to game over, can I do the infiltration part and use spies there or better choose another path to be safe?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
yeah I restarted again and did that. That WT should be edited on the brothel saying it doesn't work atm. Spent a good couple of hours so it doesn't happen to others.
Thanks for your time And your work.
Hi, I’m the author of the guide I think you’re talking about. Sorry it’s out of date. I’m not currently keeping up with all (or even most) of the updates, which is why I haven’t updated the guides I wrote in some time and posted the notices that some information may no longer be applicable.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, I’m the author of the guide I think you’re talking about. Sorry it’s out of date. I’m not currently keeping up with all (or even most) of the updates, which is why I haven’t updated the guides I wrote in some time and posted the notices that some information may no longer be applicable.
Sure mate, when the WT starts you make it quite clear that it's from an earlier version. I'm not blaming you, on the contrary, I thank you for your work, it's much appreciated.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
The second act, or mission is to get a powerful ally, and orcs and goblins are mentioned as potential allies. But I've only found the orc tribe. Is there a goblin tribe to potentially ally?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How much gay content is in this game? I get that it can be skipped but random dudes constantly flirting with the MC is not appealing for me at all.

Reactions: kartolas

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How much gay content is in this game? I get that it can be skipped but random dudes constantly flirting with the MC is not appealing for me at all.
There are 3 regulars that you deal with, they are in your base so you will see them and interact with them on a regular basis.

Most prominent is Andras, the big red demon that is one of you captors, there are a few scenes in which he will order you to service him. It really just a power play to assert dominance over you, you can pretty much tell him to fuck off every time. He is actually more into your wife anyways, but she can also tell him to fuck off every time if you want.

The next is Draith, the submissive twink dark elf, he is clearly into you (or any strong male figure really) and lets you know he is available if you are interested, but he doesn't really take a pass at you directly. Draith will respect your boundaries, but he also wants you to know he's still available if you change your mind.

The final one is Skordred, the dark dwarf. He will make one advance on you and if you shoot him down he will never bring it up again. Its not hard to even avoid that one advance completely.

There are other characters but they are mostly one off characters that you as the MC have to initiate relations if you want them.

Edited Addendum:
There is also Greyhide, the minotaur blacksmith, he is a regular in the castle but he doesn't persue you. You can however initiate a drunk make out session with him that will lead to more. I suppose Greyhide is actually bi though because he can also hook up with your wife instead of or in addition to the MC, possibly leading to MMF threesomes.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I don’t remember, does Alexia have any interactions with Draith yet? It might be amusing to see them chat. Or her try to chat with him, since he’d probably try to do a runner. And it’d be interesting to see what corrupted Alexia makes of him.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I don’t remember, does Alexia have any interactions with Draith yet? It might be amusing to see them chat. Or her try to chat with him, since he’d probably try to do a runner. And it’d be interesting to see what corrupted Alexia makes of him.
She can work for him in the caretaker job. He is a bit put off by her at first but they get along fairly quickly once he realizes that she's not threat. I would expect to see more when they get around to working on Alexia's job arcs

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
There are 3 regulars that you deal with, they are in your base so you will see them and interact with them on a regular basis.

Most prominent is Andras, the big red demon that is one of you captors, there are a few scenes in which he will order you to service him. It really just a power play to assert dominance over you, you can pretty much tell him to fuck off every time. He is actually more into your wife anyways, but she can also tell him to fuck off every time if you want.

The next is Draith, the submissive twink dark elf, he is clearly into you (or any strong male figure really) and lets you know he is available if you are interested, but he doesn't really take a pass at you directly. Draith will respect your boundaries, but he also wants you to know he's still available if you change your mind.

The final one is Skordred, the dark dwarf. He will make one advance on you and if you shoot him down he will never bring it up again. Its not hard to even avoid that one advance completely.

There are other characters but they are mostly one off characters that you as the MC have to initiate relations if you want them.
I think You forgot Greyhide, the cla dude brother of cla-min who is also offered and probably more that I don't remember...

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I think You forgot Greyhide, the cla dude brother of cla-min who is also offered and probably more that I don't remember...
A yes, I did forget Greyhide, though while he is a regular he doesn't really peruse the MC like the OP was concerned about. Still, I'll edit that post for completeness sake. Cla-min's bother is only in a couple scenes though so I didn't count him as a regular.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
A yes, I did forget Greyhide, though while he is a regular he doesn't really peruse the MC like the OP was concerned about. Still, I'll edit that post for completeness sake. Cla-min's bother is only in a couple scenes though so I didn't count him as a regular.
Sure, I didn't noticed the regular part. I don't think the OP cares if the "offers" are from regulars or not, probably cares more about the offers being "regular" :LOL:. I personally don't find it appealing either, the same way I didn't find appealing when Jezera keeps plotting to have the MC in relations outside his marriage BUT it was well thought by the dev and the same with Cla-Min. After a couple of times I actually started think what they going to come with after and enjoying it. Appealing or not, the game is well worth a bit of... discomfort.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I decided to try and save Delane to get the Orc army via Tarish. My question is: is it ok to save her only close to turn 60 or I need to it earlier? Ty.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Is there anyway to increase my hidden stats for checks? I've been scum saving this fucking 7 check encounter 300 times already (I'm god damn committed to this now) and it's been weighted on 4 for half the god damn roles. A none cheaty way works, if not, editing files or whatever will do if there is something like that.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Is there anyway to increase my hidden stats for checks? I've been scum saving this fucking 7 check encounter 300 times already (I'm god damn committed to this now) and it's been weighted on 4 for half the god damn roles. A none cheaty way works, if not, editing files or whatever will do if there is something like that.
Not sure what you mean by hidden. If you mean the Combat Prowess, Brawn, Agility type stats, you can see and increase those skills (on level up) on the Inventory/Status screen in Rowan's room. You can also boost them for gold via the Supplies tab in Cla-min's shop.

If you just want to get full successes on that encounter immediately, there's a list of console commands (and very brief mention of how to easily enable console) in the post linked in my sig. But the skill system is a lot easier to work with than it used to be, so if you've got a save just before that with some gold (And potentially unused levels) then it might not be too hard to pass some or all of the rolls/checks, depending on the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MagicSlay
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes