monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
In my defense (and Shaya's). I'm not really a F/m Femdom writer. It doesn't do anything to me. I can write Lesdom and just domination generally. But, I probably wouldn't vibe with the material the way Rein would.
For me at least the best fem-dom arcs also have a component of romance and stay in the bedroom without extending to other facets of life- which is why X'zaratls tops the list.

Ignoring the fact that I vastly prefer male-dom and egalitarian arcs to fem-dom baseline, Shaya's femdom arc was set up to fail for me from the start. Since she is A) Doming Rowan for the purpose of bending him to Jezera's will and not just to have sexy times and B) It didn't have romance vibes. Its a good pathing if you like your character to be a broken bitch and it is well written- it might not be in your wheelhouse since you are the lord of maledom content- but it is still good.

You haven't even gotten to really write much of the Shaya fem-dom type content yet since the first time it came up was one path of the finale.

But yeah, the other side of the pathing for Shaya is a masterpiece. You have dom / romance vibes. The player got to live out some Noir by going through all their conclusions. There was hand-holding. Feels like the player might be able to Netori Jezera, which will be incredibly satisfying.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I feel like literally the only sub relationship that wouldn't absolutely go to shit for Rowan would be if Cla-Min decided she was up for one, and only because her particular clan is matriarchal. Every other possible femdom partner for Rowan is... corrupt or corruptible. In general most relationships that Rowan is not either an equal partner in or in control of do not look like they'd end well for him, regardless of whether or not he's the sub in the relationship. The same can be said for Alexia.
I think that with a couple exceptions any relationship with castle denizens is bad for a “heroic” Rowan. Ones in which he is actually manipulating or using them it would be fine, but actually getting close to most these people is not healthy for him to be doing.

X’zaratl is a good example, she is friendly, and likely thinks she has Rowan’s best interests at heart. But what she thinks are his best interest and what a pure, clear headed, Rowan would think are his best interest likely don’t align in the long term.

How does one heal Rowan's DMG?
After the DMG bar fills up it will become a “Wound.” You can then buy a wound cure in Cla’min’s shop. There is no way to actively remove DMG before it becomes a wound.

How to get the Andras Alexia scene in the prologue?
When Andras tells Alexia that Rowan isn’t coming and propositions her, Alexia has the option to have “absolutely no interest in him” or to “seriously consider his offer.” You have to consider his offer (she won’t has sex with him if she is not interested in sex with him). You need choose to allow NTR content. In their next interaction (in week 2) after the truth has come out, she has the option to “slap him” or “kiss him.” If you kiss him it leads to some hate-fucking.

Reactions: Nelari and kartolas

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
For me at least the best fem-dom arcs also have a component of romance and stay in the bedroom without extending to other facets of life- which is why X'zaratls tops the list.
I agree with you that X'zaratls is tops for me as well.

I like femdom in the context that there is still affection involved. The X'zaratls/Alexia scenes where Alexia is tieing up Rowan are examples of where the affection is still clear and pronounced.

I think in general there is too much of a gender stereotype with females being submissive, and I don't think femdom where there is clear evil goals like Clionha, Jezera, and Shaya are exactly breaking that stereotype as much as reinforcing that femdom is bad on a surface level view.

I still enjoy all those characters, and Jezera especially has fantastic content because while she is undoubtedly evil and trying to control Rowan/Alexia; she seems to also want to give them some empowerment, control, and a type of affection as long as they are good pets. I don't doubt for a second Jezera would crack the whip if they misbehaved, but the fact that she's also giving them pleasure when they are controlled makes the arc good for me.

Ultimately I enjoy seeing fem dom more so because I like seeing strong female characters more so than the actual kink to it imo.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Since we are talking about femdom, I've wanted to discuss about Cliohna, the only character I could not grasp much on whether I should go Dom or Sub as her writing was better done when we give her what she wanted as she didn't abuse it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For my part, I prefer domination (femdom, maledom, futadom, transdom, lolidom, mommydom, whateverdom) to be harsh, cruel, and humiliating. I don’t really care about the realities of consent or stability when it comes to domination in fantasies; so long as it doesn’t get into guro, in general the harder it is the better. Gentle domination really isn’t my bag; I have other fetishes I prefer expressed with loving partners.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think that with a couple exceptions any relationship with castle denizens is bad for a “heroic” Rowan. Ones in which he is actually manipulating or using them it would be fine, but actually getting close to most these people is not healthy for him to be doing.

X’zaratl is a good example, she is friendly, and likely thinks she has Rowan’s best interests at heart. But what she thinks are his best interest and what a pure, clear headed, Rowan would think are his best interest likely don’t align in the long term.

That's true. Not to sound like a broken record but outside of Alexia the only potential relationship that doesn't seem like it would be bad for him in some way is with Cla-Min since ultimately she's the only one without hidden agendas or a toxic nature. Yes she's money hungry, yes she's at least a little loose morally, but ultimately she's not a bad person. Clionha views Rowan as a resource, X'zaratl is a succubus and therefore even if she's doing what she does for Rowan and Alexia's benefit it's very like that she doesn't understand what is actually good for them. Andras and Jezera are obviously bad news since any relationship with them carries an extremely toxic power dynamic, doubly so for Alexia since there is literally nothing she can do against either of them whereas Rowan has multiple opportunities to show that he could kill Andras in the right situation and has manipulated Jezera's capricious nature to his advantage more than once. Very few relationship options for either main character is safe in the long run, maybe the minotaur, maybe some of Rowan's options outside the castle itself but the ones in the castle are almost all dangerous. It's certainly not a safe environment for Rowan and Alexia, even the twins are in danger on a daily basis and they don't realize it. Castle Bloodmeen is a death pit.

231weqsdaxcz

Jun 18, 2021
I finished all the stuff with rhastdel etc and its now like turn 105 ish and pretty much nothing has happened for ages, so i was wondering if there is any more content ahead or if im at a end for now?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I finished all the stuff with rhastdel etc and its now like turn 105 ish and pretty much nothing has happened for ages, so i was wondering if there is any more content ahead or if im at a end for now?
End of part 1... But there is a bit of reworking second characters stories for the joy of Patreons fans and a reworking in the art to have consistency.

Reactions: monk_56

231weqsdaxcz

Jun 18, 2021
End of part 1... But there is a bit of reworking second characters stories for the joy of Patreons fans and a reworking in the art to have consistency.
Ahhh ok tsym. Also I have one final question, in regard with the female spirit? with long ears and horns, that arrived with the wolf man. I have seen some scenes with her online but i have no clue how to get them. Have I just missed then or were they removed?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hey,

At week 15 I went to the fort and clicked infiltrate but at week 22 I still got game over, why? Also the WT says to go to brothel to recruit spy but there's no option there to do it. When I clicked infiltrate for some time the brothel told I had a spy "currently on other assignments". I'm at a lost because I can't even attack it now even if I wanted to...

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hey,

At week 15 I went to the fort and clicked infiltrate but at week 22 I still got game over, why? Also the WT says to go to brothel to recruit spy but there's no option there to do it. When I clicked infiltrate for some time the brothel told I had a spy "currently on other assignments". I'm at a lost because I can't even attack it now even if I wanted to...
Did you successfully infiltrate? You may not have an available spy and because of that the mission did not ever complete. You should have seen a scene involving the fort being sacked and the results of it. If you didn't see that then you didn't actually infiltrate, if you did see it then you're experiencing a glitch. So long as you focus on the upgrades that give a bonus to orc military you should be able to conquer the fort with military force by week 15. I usually go around in a loop, hit all of the orc villages to recruit, upgrade the barracks, forge, etc. that mention bonuses to military might, and have more than enough orcs and strength to conquer the fort.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Did you successfully infiltrate? You may not have an available spy and because of that the mission did not ever complete. You should have seen a scene involving the fort being sacked and the results of it. If you didn't see that then you didn't actually infiltrate, if you did see it then you're experiencing a glitch. So long as you focus on the upgrades that give a bonus to orc military you should be able to conquer the fort with military force by week 15. I usually go around in a loop, hit all of the orc villages to recruit, upgrade the barracks, forge, etc. that mention bonuses to military might, and have more than enough orcs and strength to conquer the fort.
No I didn't see it.
Yes I can invade it at turn 15.
The thing is I have the option to infiltrate but I can't recruit spies. This if the WT to infiltrate:
Step Four: Visit the brothel and recruit a spy. You can recruit one spy per week from the menu there.
Step Five: Visit Raeve keep. (You may need to do this twice to get to the right menu if it's your first time there.) Choose the Infiltrate option from the list of choices; in the current build, I don't think any of the spies' traits matter, so pick any you have access to.

This is what I have in the spies tab of the brothel:
brothel.jpg

When I press infiltrate even without recruiting It changes to: "1 spy currently on other assignments". After a couple of turns it disappeared.

Reactions: T800

kamuk_4185

Dec 1, 2020
When Andras tells Alexia that Rowan isn’t coming and propositions her, Alexia has the option to have “absolutely no interest in him” or to “seriously consider his offer.” You have to consider his offer (she won’t has sex with him if she is not interested in sex with him). You need choose to allow NTR content. In their next interaction (in week 2) after the truth has come out, she has the option to “slap him” or “kiss him.” If you kiss him it leads to some hate-fucking.
Oh so it happens in Week 2. I had done all that you've told. In the scene list, the scene was said to appear at the end of Week 1, and I didn't see it then. That's what made me ask. Thanks

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Then it's probably a bug of some kind. Just conquer it via military might.
Probably something was changed in the game since that WT was made and now the recruitment is different or we need the other spying research? I don't know.

Thanks for your time.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes