KravenMoreHead

May 7, 2024
I've update the Scene Replay mod for 0.4.05 (download is in the original post). Let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi thanks for the quick update. I made an account specifically to get your mod for the game because unlocking some CGs was just impossible for me. I downloaded the latest mod version and i unlocked the extended scenes but some CGs are still missing. Is this intended or did i install it incorrectly?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Nice to finally get the first Che-Lin event. The writing was rather rough, but I liked it overall. Hope we get more of her with the next update.

Looking over the Astarte task list, I assume the Blackholt questline has to be wrapped up before it can be properly integrated into the battle? Because the remaining Blackholt tasks as I understand them are:

1. Implement Zii-Zii's ending
2. Implement Tue-San's ending
3. Implement the rest of Che-Lin's route (Event 2, Event 3, and her ending)
4. Cleanup + variants, if necessary (Ex: Che-Lin showing up at the wedding if you did her route but didn't choose to ally with her)

Then there's the Rastedel update that supposedly includes a route for successfully seizing the entire city (and at minimum has to be substantially refactored to include the presence of the goblins either alongside the orcs or acting as the only assaulting force) and the Rastedel epilogue that ties off Act 1. Then there are the remaining NPC arcs that need to be finished out as well. Considering the game is only due for three more updates this year, it seems unlikely it'll be finished by the end of 2024.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

CCbakescakes

Jul 25, 2023
Hi thanks for the quick update. I made an account specifically to get your mod for the game because unlocking some CGs was just impossible for me. I downloaded the latest mod version and i unlocked the extended scenes but some CGs are still missing. Is this intended or did i install it incorrectly?
Its intended for the scene replays, you have to watch those replays to unlock the missing cgs

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, but it seems that mostbof the new scenes fron the v.0.4.04 have dissapeared
You're right; but unfortunately this isn't the mod, and it looks like the scenes from 0.4.03 are missing as well from the base game. If you just extract the 0.4.05 game, the gallery only goes up to #238 and it should be going up to #249. It's as if the base game's scene gallery has rolled back 2 releases.

For now, if you want the new scenes from 0.4.05, use the mod with the 0.4.05 release. If you want the scenes before that, use the 0.4.04 mod with the 0.4.04 release of the game. I'll get a fix out as soon as possible for the missing scenes from 0.4.03 and 0.4.04, but I might need to re-add all the scenes from those two releases so it'll take a bit of time.

Kind romantic boy

Sep 4, 2021
You're right; but unfortunately this isn't the mod, and it looks like the scenes from 0.4.03 are missing as well from the base game. If you just extract the 0.4.05 game, the gallery only goes up to #238 and it should be going up to #249. It's as if the base game's scene gallery has rolled back 2 releases.

For now, if you want the new scenes from 0.4.05, use the mod with the 0.4.05 release. If you want the scenes before that, use the 0.4.04 mod with the 0.4.04 release of the game. I'll get a fix out as soon as possible for the missing scenes from 0.4.03 and 0.4.04, but I might need to re-add all the scenes from those two releases so it'll take a bit of time.
You are correct it is not the mod i checked it too . I think ti musk be a bug i event checked the file sizes and the new update was bigger . Personally its ok those scene will be a suprise . Btw opaque thank you for the mod it has been very helpful .

Reactions: opaquecake

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
I feel like content release will get even slower now. They lost that one writer AND an artist so I can't imagine anything beyond piecemeal scenes that don't advance the plot. All I want is the God damn next chapter, this goblin side path is taking forever. I wanna see the guard captain again.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Then there's the Rastedel update that supposedly includes a route for successfully seizing the entire city (and at minimum has to be substantially refactored to include the presence of the goblins either alongside the orcs or acting as the only assaulting force) and the Rastedel epilogue that ties off Act 1. Then there are the remaining NPC arcs that need to be finished out as well. Considering the game is only due for three more updates this year, it seems unlikely it'll be finished by the end of 2024.
Even if you fail to recruit both orcs and goblins, Andras and Jezera will do it for you, they will just get a much weakened version of the orcs or a far less loyal and divided version of the goblins. So they can still be present in Rastedel and the epilogue. Now if Rastedel does end up changing to account for your army's level of power, ofc these things will matter (and I assume small interactions with the relevant parties will be added).

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like content release will get even slower now. They lost that one writer AND an artist so I can't imagine anything beyond piecemeal scenes that don't advance the plot. All I want is the God damn next chapter, this goblin side path is taking forever. I wanna see the guard captain again.
I really like what they are doing with Astarte but you cannot just have one person writing that if you want this level of complexity. Ofc you cannot send new writers to handle the main events on their very first upgrade but I do hope the next upgrade they are used to help write Astarte and Blackholt, not for even more fluff events.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
... All I want is the God damn next chapter, this goblin side path is taking forever. ...
In a way the Orc Camp is actually the side path, and the goblin camp is actually the devs finally getting around to the main story.

From very early in the game's development the Twins ordered you to head east and and to recruit the goblins there. The thing is there were never any goblins there because they hadn't been implemented yet. Instead the devs created an orc camp up north that, lore wise, you stumble upon as a happy accident while you are supposed to be recruiting goblins.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Tbh i like the orc camp more. Wish they did more stuff like orcs and goblins
For a fantasy game that includes orcs, the game just doesn't have enough orc sex. Especially from a gay perspective, there is the Andras & BatriXRowan scene and I think a scene with Rowan topping an orc that doesn't even look like an orc . . . For them being a main part of our army I think they should have had better Bloodmeen representation.

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
The walkthrough on the first page doesn't seem very useful. Could someone please tell me what effects does the "Alexia separate rooms" choice have?

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Even if you fail to recruit both orcs and goblins, Andras and Jezera will do it for you, they will just get a much weakened version of the orcs or a far less loyal and divided version of the goblins. So they can still be present in Rastedel and the epilogue. Now if Rastedel does end up changing to account for your army's level of power, ofc these things will matter (and I assume small interactions with the relevant parties will be added).
Having a route that's just "hey yeah no Worries Andras and Jezera, I got this shit dealt with" will be so funny. Like OOPS Rowan now has a massive power base thats closer aligned with him and his collaborators than the Actual Demons they're "de jure" loyal to. Also I suffer from chronic side character addiction. Moar fish people and cute nobles!

Reactions: Pettankon

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Having a route that's just "hey yeah no Worries Andras and Jezera, I got this shit dealt with" will be so funny. Like OOPS Rowan now has a massive power base thats closer aligned with him and his collaborators than the Actual Demons they're "de jure" loyal to. Also I suffer from chronic side character addiction. Moar fish people and cute nobles!
We know the game effectively has four routes. Rowan takes control, Rowan serves Andras, Rowan serves Jezera, Rowan tries to save everyone. To get through the first path you very much should be doing exactly what you describe.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes