peekayy

May 5, 2018
I cant even play it.. I just get stuck in the throne room on week 4

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/locations/portal_room.rpy", line 34, in get_sensitive
KeyError: (6000, 2)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn if this update doesn't make me want a Jezera spin off game. I'd play the shit out of a game with her as main character, she's fucking awesome.

I like to think if I was a demon, i'd be like her ..... can demons grow their boobs because that's my first priority?

P.S. make that second priority behind actually growing. I don't think tiny demon would be badass. Hardly intimidating if I need step ladders to make eye contact.

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
Can you navigate the map without moving? If not, can that be added? I tried button mashing, but no luck.

Aug 16, 2018
Do you try to communicate with as little information as possible on purpose?
I don't understand why someone would respond three times, and still only give half sentence responses with no effort.
I think it's that he wants to expand his ratio of messages to likes. Most of us would prefer it the other way around, but who am I to judge?

Reactions: NightShadeX

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
now how would i implement this in the game. a full explanation would be nice i got a 2 word answer last time so it would be very appreciated.
go into the game folder then there should be a folder called saves place it in there then start the game and load the save file

crussider

May 9, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this ? after rollback and I want to choose another option but all of the options are disabled?

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes