Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I have been overlooking this game for far too long, its awesome as fuck
Just had to give atleast $25/month to get that dev build lmao,worth it

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
What Straight Greyhide fanboy's want: "I wanna see Greyhide fucking Alexia whilst Rowan cries in a corner somewhere!"

What Gay Greyhide fanboy's want: "Nooooooooooo, We demand more Manly snuggles, Alexia can go fuck off and die somewhere!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I, a Bisexual Greyhide fanboy want: "Come on guys, can't there be a middle ground? Alexia and Rowan holding hands with Greyhide would be the sexiest thing ever..."

Gay and Straight Greyhide fanboys: "Kick him from the group, He is no True Greyhide fan!"

And thus began my great journey towards Whitescar. And thus was how I learned to stop worrying about Greyhide and love the Wolf.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They only care about Alex and Andras. They couldn't give a shit about that pairing.
Interesting fact. It is not true that Jezera x Rowan scenes have been held up by a lack of a dedicated writer. It's actually that we, the makers of Seeds of Chaos, specifically have a vendetta against MangoMeta. I think Mango stole Arioch's lunch money as a kid. We're actually playing an elaborate game of chicken to determine how many releases we can go without Jezera x Rowan before Mango literally pops like a balloon.

My guess is 8 more.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
where are the save files located? I have way too many saves from previous editions and need to delete them fro keeping track of things

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The amount of nonsense some people are capable of writing is astounding... :FacePalm:

where are the save files located? I have way too many saves from previous editions and need to delete them fro keeping track of things
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Remember, it is a hidden folder.

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, it's been mentioned that Rowan impregnating Alexia is going to be implemented, but what about Andras? It'd be a pretty big surprise if that baby came out red.

Reactions: ozzo and rev33

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
juste one question :
is there scene without picture or is it a bug ?
like the game over scene with the tentacle monster , there is no image ...
so is it that there is no picture YET , or it is there is not picture and will never have one ?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
juste one question :
is there scene without picture or is it a bug ?
like the game over scene with the tentacle monster , there is no image ...
so is it that there is no picture YET , or it is there is not picture and will never have one ?
As it says about at least twenty times in this thread, new written content does not get images until later.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
For all those that want to cheat, do the following.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard

List of known commands (Thanks Sojourner)

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

Other player related commands aren't necessary as you can just give yourself unlimited XP and boost stats from leveling.
I tried inputting these console commands and they didnt work?

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes