Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game. I played it many times but still I get so confused on what to do next.the gameplay for this fked up even though it has good art and story.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game. I played it many times but still I get so confused on what to do next.the gameplay for this fked up even though it has good art and story.
Walkthrough would be nice, but having the list of hidden variable results and requirements behind certain events would be even better. Rastedel event looks plain horrifying.

Reactions: FaryTanya

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How is the content compared to 1-2 years ago? I remember that the last time i played it we could conquer the capital, but there was still not much in terms of actual content back then, how is it now?

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick
Jul 28, 2020
You had me in the first half, ngl. Alas, you're nothing but a troll. A true cuck wouldn't wait to get the allowance from his wife's boyfriend, quite the opposite actually. He'd give the boyfriend full access to his credit card.
Any self-respecting cuck/NTR enjoyer knows that, and you obviously ain't one >.>
I'm exposed. Not only you've seen through my thickly concealed charade but you also destroyed me with facts and logic. I KNEEL in shame and tip my hat to you , sir. I offer my apologies to the cuck/NTR community and Mr. developer. I humbly beg for mercy.

Graymarch

Sep 22, 2018
How do you trigger the start of the alexia fertility path? Is it doable when Rowan and Alexia have a bad relationship aswell? I took helayne in my playthrough and am pushing alexia towards andras

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How do you trigger the start of the alexia fertility path? Is it doable when Rowan and Alexia have a bad relationship aswell? I took helayne in my playthrough and am pushing alexia towards andras
Also, if someone is going to answer this, can Alexia get pregnant now? Its been some time since I last played the game.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes