T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I actually do plan to touch on Alexia and Helayna during the upcoming rework. And a goal of that is to allow for more "end states" for where the two end up regarding each other, and an overall more complex relationship. One small change for instance, is highlighting the fact that Alexia has known Helayna for years, and making that fact more built into their dynamic. How many people from her old life does Alexia still even regularly talk to?

One of the benefits of stuff like backstory consolidation is that there is going to be a straightforward answer to if Helayna and Alexia know each other.

Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
And why should anybody fight for/over an unfaithful partner?
Alexia's reactions are realistic. You either get angry and leave the b...rd or enjoy sweet revenge by cheating tenfold and getting back at the " alpha male" reducing his pride to ashes.
Out-fucking the sideboy/chick to win the cheater back makes no sense.
For generic cheating I'd tend to agree. I should have written with more clarity- i was didn't parse out my concepts well and they merged and didn't make very much sense.

A) I guess I was specifically thinking about the case of Helayna since it is the very first cheating event Alexia can become aware of and it steeped in a superfluous numbers of extended circumstances. Alexia could sort out Hel herself- or resolve it in some other more reasonable way- like trying to find Hel a partner who wouldn't abuse her.

I think fucking the demon who imprisoned you and ruined both you and your partner's life to be a disproportionate and unrealistic response to the situation unless the character is supposed to be weak or petty.

Going and pouting about it in the short term does make a ton of sense- it would be an extremely hurtful event- but it would make sense for a loving the couple to try to come up with some sort of solution together- you know fight for each-other instead of just letting a bad situation linger. Also Rowan did a fucking horrible job apologizing- so that'd be a nice arc too.

B) As for the other characters later down the line I guess maybe the feeling derives a bit from Alexia's characterization; it is pretty set up that Alexia is still very possessive of Rowan irregardless of if she is cheating herself or not- so it is confusing why she doesn't compete a little in that case; and it could be interesting narrative / tension.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpoiledPrince

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
For generic cheating I'd tend to agree. I should have written with more clarity- i was didn't parse out my concepts well and they merged and didn't make very much sense.

A) I guess I was specifically thinking about the case of Helayna since it is the very first cheating event Alexia can become aware of and it steeped in a superfluous numbers extended circumstances. Alexia could sort out Hel herself- or resolve it in some other more reasonable way- like trying to find Hel a partner who wouldn't abuse her.

I think fucking the demon who imprisoned you and ruined both you and your partner's life to be a disproportionate and unrealistic response to the situation unless the character is supposed to be weak or petty.

Going and pouting about it in the short term does make a ton of sense- it would be an extremely hurtful event- but it would make sense for a loving the couple to try to come up with some sort of solution together- you know fight for each-other instead of just letting a bad situation linger. Also Rowan did a fucking horrible job apologizing- so that'd be a nice arc too.

B) As for the other characters later down the line I guess maybe the feeling derives a bit from Alexia's characterization; it is pretty set up that Alexia is still very possessive of Rowan irregardless of if she is cheating herself or not- so it is confusing why she doesn't compete a little in that case; and it could be interesting narrative / tension.
I agree with you in all but one thing: revenge isn't about proportionate responses to an offense, but returning as much pain as possible. Hell hath no fury...

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
To be honest, Helayna's path is probably why i don't care much about Alexia. Not that i like the former much better, it's just that the latter is flimsy as all hell.

Girl gets stockolm'd easy-peasy into lesbianism and butt-fuckery by evil-ass demons, but the moment her husband doesn't let a woman get raped by 50 orcs, she 4d chesses herself out the door.

And fails to come back even after Helayna's gone, and her husband (possibly) covered for her ass.

Like yo, just give me the whip and 5 minutes.

Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

burger61

Dec 13, 2018
NTR is mostly a favorite topic of Japanese adult media. there are some great hentai series based on the theme, some are rly hardcore (its popularity sky-rocketed in the past 2 years, alongside "ugly bastard" tag). despite being used very often in Japanese games, I can't recommend anything on the level of SoC. unfortunately we don't have much variety in Japanese H games. idk how many Japanese games I've seen that start with "demon king is coming back and u are THE hero to stop him" blah blah blah

there are very few H games that can compete with SoC in quality, quantity or how they handle different aspects of their idea. sry my friend, u just found the high-quality stuff around here. won't find anything similar, at least not easily
It will be exploding in future too. Seeds of Chaos has therefor a good chance to get a higher level of attention if the devs make it right.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
tried Sanguine Rose, but the story is kinda awful.

Sadly they are very few good NTR games, and everywhere is a ton of discussion around it, while they are millions normal games people can choose to go

any other recommendations? probably seeds of chaos is the best in this genre anyway.
This one isn't fantasy or anything, but Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a great NTR game imo. The whole game revolves around it and you play as the female protagonist.

Reactions: poodles

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Hello to all Russians. I inform you that I sat down to do an adaptive translation for this game. There is an extremely large amount of content, so the russifier will be made for an extremely long time.
As I progress in my work, I will upload a partial translation to MEGA and send a link to this topic. I hope that I will not be banned.

Reactions: Alioni

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello to all Russians. I inform you that I sat down to do an adaptive translation for this game. There is an extremely large amount of content, so the russifier will be made for an extremely long time.
As I progress in my work, I will upload a partial translation to MEGA and send a link to this topic. I hope that I will not be banned.
Welp. God help you. That's a ton of text.

...Okay, I realize that the definition of NTR is a touchy subject that everybody on all sides butchers regularly, but.

"The two women were still virgins, and wished to give it to Tatsurou, the protagonist. However, they had to depart before their wish was fulfilled..."
"There's only one way to stay alive: become a submissive enslaved prostitute! Yukikaze and Rinko had to earn money by working as a whore and get past a terrible lethal contract."
"Their life as apprentice whores begins as their virginity is taken away miserably."
"That was also to keep it secret to the beloved Tatsurou; however, this drove them to further extremity!"

I haven't played it and have no interest in it, but just based off the description and VNDB teaser images alone, it definitely earned the tag.

Though I will agree with the sentiment of not derailing the thread by discussing it further.
Tamianin Yukikaze absolutely slaps.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
This is great news, thank you:)
The English language in this game is very difficult, I will be happy to play SoD with a Russian translation.

Reactions: FallingGID

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So do we get to gank/enslave the demons yet? I liked this game but being an essential slave wore me down until i lost interest, which sucks since it's so high quality.

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Is it bad that I kind of hope that the Russian version will have a hardbass remix of the opening theme?
That would be fun. I just presented this picture:
The introduction is told in a serious manner, while the following sounds in the background:
-Bochka bass kolbasit sollo, kolbaser po pois goliy! (Untranslatable Russian flavor).

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
As an extra help to people who don't like NTR, when faced with a decision point hovering the mouse over the choice that would cause the story to go that way will cause Rowan to scream "VADIM BLYAT!!"

Reactions: FallingGID
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes