Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
You forgot to ask him to give an honest review. The NTR haters make that place a mess.
I think the new opening is going to help a lot with that. Being able to choose how Alexia reacts to Andras' attempts at Stockholm syndrome should soothe a lot of ruffled feathers IMO.

Reactions: monk_56

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am dumb. Only now i noticed the update was up on Steam, although in my defense 15/09 was my second vacination date. :LOL:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Among the raging NTR war. I would like to indulge my nitpicking urges.
So i need to talk about rowan sword, no not the one in his pants.:cautious: The one on his belt.
As a person who have privilege of possessing a few real ones. I guess i can share my perspective.

First you have to understand that medieval weapon is not a fashion piece, its entirely practical self defense tool, essential for survival.
All of its peaces crated and made for this purpose not to look cool, not impress woman but to kill people and stay alive.
I'll remind you, Rowan is one of the heroes that slayed the demon lord and veteran of war and supposedly one of the best swordsmans in the realm. Who was hired, to teach Helayna fencing and she become herself a prominent knight.

He just can't have sword that looks like prop weapon.
Not because i dislike it but because he just wouldn't survive with toy as a sword.

Lets look at the hilt of Rowans sword. screenshot0017.png
Also notice how Rowan's hand holding sword painted there . try twist it that way... you'll have to dislocate your wrist for that.

First pommel.
its the part that fix in place the entire sword making sure its not wobble around or fall apart.
It cant be so small. three reasons:
1) If you look in to medieval fencing texts (thanks god we have them around) you can see pommel was used as blunt weapon. Its not some one weird ideas of how to use sword its common practice that occur in all of the surviving fencing manuals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)Its serve as counterbalance for a long blade of the sword. Otherwise you will have all the weight on the end of your blade.
3) You have to have something at the end of the handle that prevent your sweaty hands form slipping off.

Second handle. It is shorter then it should be preventing Rowan to effectively us sword with both hands. Basically being abale to hold sword with both hands (even short one) give you a variety of advantages. That is why we see the same long handle in Katanas in far east and the same happens with evolution of western swords in late medival ages. Rowan being expert fencer obviously know that and will use best option.

The cross guard is more speculative subject. Its shape depended on preferences of fencer and his fighting style. But general trend was to add additional protection to the wielder hand especial if he, like our lucky hero, prefer not to use any armor at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sword length
The idea is to add as much distance between you and the opponent. Unfortunately there are obvious limitations:
Your height + Sword weight
But usually long sword was 100 to 130 cm. Rowan sword is much shorter, looking like a toy.
incxgwen 2.png
its getting ridiculously long

I'm writing this down knowing that Sommy will have a lot of more fantasy art to paint and generally to avoid making swords look ridiculous i recommend use
Oakeshott typology of medival swords

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
what has more content cuckrowan or chadrowan
I guess it depends on how you define it.

But there are probably about half as many art assets of Rowan with his own wife as there are with her and other men - then throw in another 50 or so art assets of lesbianism from Jezzies NTR route. And cuck rowan more or less gets most of scenes that a more devoted rowan without wife-slutting/cucking would- so the route is just altogether more saturated with content sadly.

So if you are just looking for content pursue cuck rowan. If you don't like being a cuck- enjoy the art there is for you on your route- it is nice.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Alexia has somewhat more of a storyline on the NTR Routes then non-NTR routes at the moment. A benefit of NTR stuff is that it naturally has the "shape" of a narrative, which makes slotting events in easier.

There's definitly a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" storylines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Alexia has somewhat more of a storyline on the NTR Routes then non-NTR routes at the moment. A benefit of NTR stuff is that it naturally has the "shape" of a narrative, which makes slotting events in easier.

There's definitly a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" storylines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)
X'zaratl's threesome route has all the necessary components of it being awesome. Like offcially adding the succubus to the relationship and like she said, even potentially getting her pregnant if Rowan and Alexia are in love with her. I have to say, this last year has been fantastic in terms of sheer content for most of the npcs. No matter one's preferences things have been improved on every front. Cliohna has been just outstanding. I absolutely adore when in my playthrough Rowan resists her attemtps at dominating him and even slowly moves towards not just earning her respect but more than that he wants her. It's great stuff!

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

There's definitely a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" story-lines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)
I think that is an accurate description. I keenly await more non-NTR route plot-line for Alexia and rowan together! Its the best type of content in the game; and under-represented.

I think the thing about current poly routes for me as a hetro-male at least- is they kinda feel like a cucking anyway- even though it is a different vibe. X'zeratl less so than Greyhide of course- since you know futa and because you can avoid the dick in it for the most part. The Greyhide arc feels like your wife's vagina will never be satisfied by your character ever again since it will turn into a gaping abyss... very unappealing if you are hetero.

It is fair to acknowledge there is a lot of content where Rowan cheats on Alexia as well. Maybe 3 times more than we have of them being together with 1/3 or 1/4 of it being Gay content.

So a more fair analysis of the content breakdown would be if you like the couple together instead of cucking each-other there isn't a ton going on.

You can be chad rowan and cuck the living fuck out of your wife. Your slut-wife can cuck the fuck outta you- but their mutual plot arc might still be a WIP (hopefully).

NTR isn't the only plot that naturally has the "shape" of a narrative.
Being two lovers trying to maintain their sanity and love while being tormented by everything around them is a heck of a narrative too- and this plot could use some more attention. Should be easy to slot events for it as well ^_^

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think it probably is somewhere in game and I missed it but how long has Alexia and Rowan even been married?
Good question- I'll fire up steam and see if I can find it in the journal. I don't know that they ever said specifically- but there should be some information about when Kharos was defeated ect- which would give us a good context for making a guess.

Okay- so based on the lore concerning when Karnas was defeated I'd guess they've been married somewhere between 7 and 12 years. Not sure if they got married before or after the war.

One thing I do remember in the story during the pregnancy arc was that they had been trying to have a Child together for 8 years- so probably 7 years and some change at the start of our story and 8 after being imprisoned for awhile?

1631955444133.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes