Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
Right now I believe that it only effects the dialog and test for certain scenes.
edit: I was just informed that rooming together is also a requirement for certain Rowan x Alexia scenes as well.

I've only ever used the patreon version, and it just always been there. You could either try to use the UnRen.bat tool to enable console/Develpoer mode and see if that does it. Or you could always download the patreon version on the front page here. MAybe someone for familiar with the steam version will chime in as well.
Perhaps I just need to press a key for them to show up? I played the patreon version before purchasing it on steam and never saw the console.

Thanks for answering me!

Apr 9, 2019
I'm just wondering if this is an error in the script somewhere or if it's just a "typo-type" error? When selecting the "Kidnapping" option from the Brothel Spy stuff it says that you earn slaves, but at the end of the week it always tells me that I've captured "spies" and there are never any slaves added to the Dungeon...

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Perhaps I just need to press a key for them to show up? I played the patreon version before purchasing it on steam and never saw the console.

Thanks for answering me!
I thought maybe it was from using unren.bat. So I just tested a fresh install and the screen still pop up for me. Try playing through a couple scenes then pressing the tilde key (~/`) and see if you get any thing.
I'm just wondering if this is an error in the script somewhere or if it's just a "typo-type" error? When selecting the "Kidnapping" option from the Brothel Spy stuff it says that you earn slaves, but at the end of the week it always tells me that I've captured "spies" and there are never any slaves added to the Dungeon...
message T51bwinterized or @Rein with any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.
um so, confused about corruption levels. how do we corrupt Alexia? no guids on how it works.
Check out the in game glossary on corruption for a breakdown of what it represents and what kind of actions increase corruption. While Alexia can get a lot of corruption by cheating, you can also increase her corruption with out cheating if you are going that route. To to biggest non cheating corruption sources are Nasim's fertility treatments or X'zaratls futa stuff.

You will know when you reach each of Alexia's corruption thresholds as they are followed by having a dream sequence, appropriately called alexia_med_corruption and alexia_high_corruption. The first dream involves an encounter with twisted looking tree, and the second involves Alexia returning to Arthdale and encountering her past self.

Reactions: Back and Mmushy

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I can't remember as it's been so long since I last played, but can you reduce Alexia's corruption after reaching those thresholds? Or is it one-way only?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I can't remember as it's been so long since I last played, but can you reduce Alexia's corruption after reaching those thresholds? Or is it one-way only?
As it stands currently there are very few choices that can reduce Alexia's corruption. The ones that I can remember off the top of my head is Alexia_and_yhe_rude_workers (if Alexia accepts a softer punishment the the worker from Rowan) and Diplomatic_immunity (when working as a barmaid if she help the dark elf being kidnapped by goblins escape) both can give a -5 to corruption. However there are far more scenes and options that increase corruption so it is easy for it to get away from you to a point that you can't recover even if you get every reduction possible.

Rowan by virtue of having more potential scene also has more opportunities to reduce corruption, but just like Alexia there are far more opportunities to increase corruption so it can easily get out of control if you aren't being careful.

Reactions: Back
Apr 9, 2019
message T51bwinterized or @Rein with any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.
I appreciate the reply of course, but really I was just wondering if anyone else had come across the same issue. I don't believe it's anything that I caused as this is a fresh, first time install and there are no mods alongside it. Unless setting the prisoner variable using castle.buildings['dungeon'].prisoners += somehow breaks the code, which it shouldn't and I only did it because I wasn't getting any prisoners, then there isn't a single reason that I can think of for an error like this.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
NTR can be turned off? ( I know that some ntr fans can be aggressive, keep calm, is just a question)
Yes, by default, the game doesn't force any NTR to happen but it can happen as a result of some poorly made decisions.

But there is also a toggle at the end of the prologue to disable NTR events entirely, so they don't happen even in scenarios where they were meant to happen as a punishment to the player (they get replaced by some other penalty).

Reactions: CainKova

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Yes, by default, the game doesn't force any NTR to happen but it can happen as a result of some poorly made decisions.

But there is also a toggle at the end of the prologue to disable NTR events entirely, so they don't happen even in scenarios where they were meant to happen as a punishment to the player (they get replaced by some other penalty).
Thanks, ntr makes me more flaccid than naked grandma(not the hot type).

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
NTR can be turned off? ( I know that some ntr fans can be aggressive, keep calm, is just a question)
Its funny that you call out the NTR fans as being the aggressive one, because the developers added in an option to disable NTR completely because of constant attacks by anti-NTR crowds. I don't know how effective it really was though as we will still periodically get such people going on a rant here. I think some people just have a toxic sense of wanting people to like the things we like and wanting people to not like the things we hate.

As others have said, the NTR can be disable, but even if it is enabled it is entirely and easily avoidable. Just to clarify for the record there are NO NTR scenes that happen as a punishment for the player. Every sex scene is pretty well telegraphed and as long as you are reading the text you will have a pretty good idea of where the choice will lead. You can always turn down any sex scene with any character with little or (more often) no consequences. Certain characters may imply that there will be consequences, but in actually they are all bark and you just need to stand up to them.

My first playthrough of the game was a (mostly) pure run, but since then I've played through just about every path available in the game. With that in mind it is my personal opinion, the game is at it's best with NTR enabled, even if you plan on avoiding NTR. The reason is because I think it has a better thematic feel. You are given choices as to what paths you will go down. However, disabling NTR completely removes any choices leading to those paths. I just feel that it is more thematically satisfying to choose not to go down an NTR path. The reason being this is a game about temptation and corruption, with NTR is being one path towards corruption. When the main characters are being tempted the game is also trying to temp you the player. And it is just less satisfying for the characters to successfully resist temptations when they mechanically cannot be tempted in the first place.

The developers have adopted a broad definition of NTR in their attempt to placate the aforementioned anti-NTR people. They define it as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan (the main character) and someone else." But there is a lot of lost nuances in that definition. The two main baddies are hard NTR candidates, they will actively try to seduce your wife with the intention of stealing her away. One in a alpha male display of dominance, the other more likely to strengthening her hold over Rowan. Then there are a couple characters she could potentially develop emotional attachments to which may per your choices lead to her sleeping with those characters. Then there are a variety of one off sex scenes in which she may be tempted to cheat to protect someone, for expediency, because she is horny, or any number of other reasons. But in each case you the player chooses the options she takes, but disabling NTR remove the choice which weakens the impact of the scenes.

Reactions: xavinavi and kcj300
Apr 9, 2019
Thanks, ntr makes me more flaccid than naked grandma(not the hot type).
I don't know if I would consider this game to actually have "NTR." From everything that I've come across in the game, you the player, have the option to say "yes, I want to have sex," or "no, I'm going to remain faithful." So far, there doesn't appear to be any "forced" NTR scenes, there may be scenes that will happen based on prior choices, but I'm pretty sure even these you can say "no" to.

Honestly, I'm not even remotely into NTR either, but with the player at the helm of the S.S. NTR, it doesn't even feel like traditional NTR, it feels more akin to leading the charaters down the path of corruption. Which I am surprisingly fine with. If I had no control I'd be like: "Aww, hell na! I'm outa here," but with the control I'm more like: "Oh Alexia, I'm gonna corrupt you so good!" XD

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I don't know if I would consider this game to actually have "NTR." From everything that I've come across in the game, you the player, have the option to say "yes, I want to have sex," or "no, I'm going to remain faithful." So far, there doesn't appear to be any "forced" NTR scenes, there may be scenes that will happen based on prior choices, but I'm pretty sure even these you can say "no" to.

Honestly, I'm not even remotely into NTR either, but with the player at the helm of the S.S. NTR, it doesn't even feel like traditional NTR, it feels more akin to leading the charaters down the path of corruption. Which I am surprisingly fine with. If I had no control I'd be like: "Aww, hell na! I'm outa here," but with the control I'm more like: "Oh Alexia, I'm gonna corrupt you so good!" XD
I don't like it when the protagonist doesn't participate in the sex scenes, because when I play a game I want to put myself in the character's shoes, and since I'm not a cuckold (nothing against those who like that), I prefer to avoid it. I don't mind other characters having sex with others (I like gangbang), but with a character who has an emotional link to the protagonist it's kind of weird. Thats why i dont like most of trainer games.

Reactions: lunasticplanet

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Its funny that you call out the NTR fans as being the aggressive one, because the developers added in an option to disable NTR completely because of constant attacks by anti-NTR crowds. I don't know how effective it really was though as we will still periodically get such people going on a rant here. I think some people just have a toxic sense of wanting people to like the things we like and wanting people to not like the things we hate.

As others have said, the NTR can be disable, but even if it is enabled it is entirely and easily avoidable. Just to clarify for the record there are NO NTR scenes that happen as a punishment for the player. Every sex scene is pretty well telegraphed and as long as you are reading the text you will have a pretty good idea of where the choice will lead. You can always turn down any sex scene with any character with little or (more often) no consequences. Certain characters may imply that there will be consequences, but in actually they are all bark and you just need to stand up to them.

My first playthrough of the game was a (mostly) pure run, but since then I've played through just about every path available in the game. With that in mind it is my personal opinion, the game is at it's best with NTR enabled, even if you plan on avoiding NTR. The reason is because I think it has a better thematic feel. You are given choices as to what paths you will go down. However, disabling NTR completely removes any choices leading to those paths. I just feel that it is more thematically satisfying to choose not to go down an NTR path. The reason being this is a game about temptation and corruption, with NTR is being one path towards corruption. When the main characters are being tempted the game is also trying to temp you the player. And it is just less satisfying for the characters to successfully resist temptations when they mechanically cannot be tempted in the first place.

The developers have adopted a broad definition of NTR in their attempt to placate the aforementioned anti-NTR people. They define it as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan (the main character) and someone else." But there is a lot of lost nuances in that definition. The two main baddies are hard NTR candidates, they will actively try to seduce your wife with the intention of stealing her away. One in a alpha male display of dominance, the other more likely to strengthening her hold over Rowan. Then there are a couple characters she could potentially develop emotional attachments to which may per your choices lead to her sleeping with those characters. Then there are a variety of one off sex scenes in which she may be tempted to cheat to protect someone, for expediency, because she is horny, or any number of other reasons. But in each case you the player chooses the options she takes, but disabling NTR remove the choice which weakens the impact of the scenes.
As I said above, I like to put myself in the protagonist's shoes, so I don't feel the "thrill" of being betrayed or getting close to being betrayed, is it kind of disgusting for me? I like it better when the sex scenes are with the protagonist. And the question of "aggressive", is because English is not my primary language, aggressive has different meanings for me, I mean obstinate and assertive to defend their fetish. And it's a sex game, so I'm not really looking for a story with thriller scenes or anything, I just want a decent story, good sex scenes, care about the characters and most importantly, feel good.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Isn't the "Andras wants to blow off steam" event still in the game? I know skills got reworked and now it is entirely possible to overcome that event with good stats, but from what I recall that event is essentially a "pick your poison" type of event, either step up to get your ass kicked, submit and give him a blowjob yourself, or let him go after your wife. Yes, the NTR is telegraphed but is still being featured as an alternative punishment if the player doesn't want to do homosexual content or doesn't want to risk getting Rowan injured (which would happen in a failed skill check). If NTR is instead disabled in the settings then the 3rd punishment changes so that instead of going after Alexia, Andras goes off to slaughter some orcs which reduces army stats.

Also, while I agree that eventually it becomes predictable, unless they have been reworked there were some Alexia NTR scenes that definitely weren't "well telegraphed" imo. If I recall correctly there was one where Alexia was trying to research something in the library, she finds an interesting and seemingly magical book but is unable to figure out anything further, she then considers asking Jezera about it, the player then decides if she tries to ask Jezera about it or simply drops the matter completely and forgets about it. I don't think it is reasonable to assume that "asking Jezera about the book" is telegraphing "yes, I want to see an NTR scene where Alexia gets magically corrupted".

Like I said, eventually it becomes obvious that if you don't want NTR then you need to avoid even being in the general vicinity of the Twins during Alexia events, but I definitely don't fault anyone that really doesn't want to come anywhere close to any NTR content for using the game's built-in feature to avoid it, it seems more reasonable than telling them they could just have avoided it if they made better choices and had the power of hindsight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and monk_56

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Okay. the problem is that anti NTR crowd demanded to tone down NTR in the game and...
Devs actually bend the knee and go out of there way and actually apply NTR turn off button then they go even further and rewrote some scenes.
But it didn't help! Anti ntr crowd still not happy somehow.
They play victims and that just feels off.

Example. i don't like gay content...like at all. But i dont run around throwing a tantrum and DEMAND give me anti gay button!!!
No, im mature adult, i know there are different people, with different tastes and IMAGINE that i respect that.
I run in to gay option i turn it down and move on. But somehow anti NTR crowd run in to NTR option and they insta freak out and triggered.

it looks bad no matter how you look at that.
So yeh no sympathy to them. 1665465_1641487842348.jpg

Dortan

Mar 19, 2021
Okay. the problem is that anti NTR crowd demanded to tone down NTR in the game and...
Devs actually bend the knee and go out of there way and actually apply NTR turn off button then they go even further and rewrote some scenes.
But it didn't help! Anti ntr crowd still not happy somehow.
They play victims and that just feels off.

Example. i don't like gay content...like at all. But i dont run around throwing a tantrum and DEMAND give me anti gay button!!!
No, im mature adult, i know there are different people, with different tastes and IMAGINE that i respect that.
I run in to gay option i turn it down and move on. But somehow anti NTR crowd run in to NTR option and they insta freak out and triggered.

it looks bad no matter how you look at that.
So yeh no sympathy to them. View attachment 1645923
If you were a mature adult you'd realize its a trash fetish :p

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes