TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I haven't played in six months or so. Downloaded the newest version and started over. Did they change the random integer variable? I seem to not be able to obtain a higher than 7 result. Used to be a D20.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
If you think the twins are especially interested in ethical nonmonogamy, you are wildly misreading them. Greyhide and X'z are easy lovers to pick up basically because they respect the marriage.
It's less me thinking the twins are 'especially interested in ethical nonmonogamy,' and more so me thinking that it would merely serve as a fun unexpected convenience if both Rowan and Alexia were drawn to one twin or the other, being united in that desire (by the player's choices lining up to it for this potential branch). I don't believe the ethicalness of it would really matter one way or the other to the twins. Or, rather, the idea that there even is an ethical or non-ethical way of going about having a couple that catches their interest falling for them. The concept of that consideration doesn't really seem to be a part of their worldview or philosophy on such relations.

From what I've understood of Jezara, in particular, the prospect of Rowan & Alexia both submitting to her together would feed into her outlook of the ideal being unrestrained pursuit of one's core carnal desires; that one is their true self in that pursuit. With this being two people she has interest in and use of, it would make it all the more appealing to her; in-fact, I'd imagine it would be quite satisfying having them both eager to serve and devote themselves to her. Moreover, Jezara isn't beyond having a hand in molding or guiding one's core carnal desires for those of interest to her to play into her own desires and pursuits. An on-going mutually satisfying relationship that furthers either her goals or desires seems to be her endgame with her relationships. With the caveat being that she shapes or directs others' core desires to want things that she herself finds pleasure or use in.

This all aside, that this hypothetical branch is a mix of a twin's influence being 5 and a >50 relationship rating between Rowan & Alexia, it's not as if the context doesn't include Jezara leading them to this route in such a way as we see she does with Alexia. Regardless if she would lead them individually or not, the result would be the two of them finding themselves with an overpowering desire to be with and serve Jezara. Them doing it together or not simply would capture different flights of fancy for Jezara. Personally, in my perspective, it just seems like it would have more benefits for Jezara if they both fell for her together, and lead to some rather indulgent, smug-inducing interactions that would be up her alley. It wouldn't line up with what we see from Jezara for her to be bothered by them both mutually being devoted to her. Likewise for Andras.

When I originally brought up Greyhide, I mentioned the context being different for Rowan & Alexia and the twins vs. that of them and Greyhide. This is in part what I mean. The only similarity is that it would be a polygamous setting, but as I said, the context of the relationship would be completely different, naturally. I wasn't commenting on any particular set of ethics that one or the other may have in regard to it. I don't really think such a thing has a factor in such a route either, as it would be a route where the twin of the player's choice succeeds in gaining influence and manifesting desire in both Rowan & Alexia.

The difference from what's currently a branch in the game is that in this supposed branch, Rowan's & Alexia's own relationship is in good standing despite both being overtaken by desire for the twin in question. As I explained, many players are going to find themselves going down this choice path, regardless if there is content for it or not, as it's just a common natural inclination for many players to both want to pursue a twin and want to make positive relationship choices between Rowan & Alexia. A large portion of players aren't going to presume they have to purposely sabotage Rowan & Alexia's relationship to get a path with the twins going. Nor does it seem unreasonable to presume there would be a path where both Rowan & Alexia submit to a twin, and for there to be content that goes in line with this. Not everyone is going to be using a walkthrough to guide them either, as, understandably, many people want to play blind.

So, it just, as I said before, would be bringing something to an avenue many people are going to find themselves down that is currently vacant. Like, currently, there isn't any pay off for a player having both a high relationship between Rowan & Alexia, while also trying to pursue a twin oriented route. The only way you get a pay off currently, is by purposely doing things to hurt their relationship. There isn't currently a branch were you can both pursue submission to a twin while also having high relationship between Rowan & Alexia. It is this gap that this proposed branch would be filling for, if it came to be.

Reactions: Fyo

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Why can't Rowan have a turn in his own wife's butt? On a very related note, how much do I have to give on Patreon to suggest a scene?
They very cagey about giving supporters actual opportunity in choosing scenes.
Previous artist (who worked on the game before) made several commissions for fans of the game with in game characters but Arioch and the team refused to include this illustrations in the game.
Patreons can vote which of scene get illustrated first. Currently all good ones already voted off and only gay content left...so there is not even here any freedom of choice >.>
:illuminati:Its like USA election whichever you pick - its gay.:illuminati:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Really? In the walkthroughs and guides it says you are able to, then if I do not have 500 coins in the treasure chest by week 22 I'm pretty much f*cked right?
The walkthrough and guides are outdated. You could transfer your personal funds in earlier versions of the game when there wasn't really anything to do with your personal funds.

But yeah if you don't manage the treasurey properly then yeah your kinda screwed since your didn't follow oders and were incapable on managing their finances properly. Depending on how far in the whole you are you might be able to top it off from random map events. Otherwise you will need to load an earlier save or start from the beginning. But it's not as bad as it sounds though since you can skip previously seen text it will go pretty quickly.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Why can't Rowan have a turn in his own wife's butt?
Yes I second this suggestion.
On a related note, I have always wished that there was a recurring option/event that was randomly offered to have sex with her when you're in the room with her after each week of exploring.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They very cagey about giving supporters actual opportunity in choosing scenes.
Previous artist (who worked on the game before) made several commissions for fans of the game with in game characters but Arioch and the team refused to include this illustrations in the game.
Patreons can vote which of scene get illustrated first. Currently all good ones already voted off and only gay content left...so there is not even here any freedom of choice >.>
:illuminati:Its like USA election whichever you pick - its gay.:illuminati:
Sommy works too fast yo. We're throwing on scenes as fast as he can. But he's always in the rearview mirror catching up to you.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
The walkthrough and guides are outdated. You could transfer your personal funds in earlier versions of the game when there wasn't really anything to do with your personal funds.

But yeah if you don't manage the treasurey properly then yeah your kinda screwed since your didn't follow oders and were incapable on managing their finances properly. Depending on how far in the whole you are you might be able to top it off from random map events. Otherwise you will need to load an earlier save or start from the beginning. But it's not as bad as it sounds though since you can skip previously seen text it will go pretty quickly.
damn thats sadge, tbh I didn't even spend that much, the only thing I did was the forge and the rest i tried to accomulate but unless I get lucky I think im screwed, I'm at week 12 and I have like 150 gold XD, I'll see how it goes, sad that the option of adding gold to the chest was removed, dont really see a reason why

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
damn thats sadge, tbh I didn't even spend that much, the only thing I did was the forge and the rest i tried to accomulate but unless I get lucky I think im screwed, I'm at week 12 and I have like 150 gold XD, I'll see how it goes, sad that the option of adding gold to the chest was removed, dont really see a reason why
You probably still have time.
How are you dealing with villages? Generally speaking, attacking is the most profitable and trading is the least profitable.
If you have the forge you can switch Greyhide to crafting trade good for gold instead of making weapons and armor. Also with the forge if you have more iron coming in that Greyhide can proccess (iron income vs forge capacity) you can just sell the excess stored iron.
Also check your dungeon, do you have any slaves? Start ransoming your slaves for 10 gold a piece.
If you have a brothel set your spies to gather blackmail material.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It just a plot point at this time, and the game continues as normal. But she will occasionally remind you in future scenes with her.

I really do think it is worth playing multiple times to see the different paths. Subsequent playthroughs go by really quickly when you skip previously seen text.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You probably still have time.
How are you dealing with villages? Generally speaking, attacking is the most profitable and trading is the least profitable.
If you have the forge you can switch Greyhide to crafting trade good for gold instead of making weapons and armor. Also with the forge if you have more iron coming in that Greyhide can proccess (iron income vs forge capacity) you can just sell the excess stored iron.
Also check your dungeon, do you have any slaves? Start ransoming your slaves for 10 gold a piece.
If you have a brothel set your spies to gather blackmail material.
I'll be honest and just say I think I'm not doing anything of those things, It's not my first time playing the game but I played a way older version n the past and it seems the game has evolved quite alot, when I'm exploring I just randomly go whatever really so I'm not even paying attention, I guess I forgot that this is an actual game that has sexual content in it lmao, I have done the forge but I havent done anything really with it since I dont even know how to do anythin with it.
And I dont have any slaves nor do I know how to get em, I guess I'll just have to learn step by step

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Well from what ik there are more that 4 non ntr scene maybe you're like this cuz u secretly like ntr but after jerking off u have hard time accepting reality that u r just a cuck even in real life u crush gets banged and even in video games even with the ntr off u guy somehow get ntred lol
There is a lot of projection in your post. I didn't say whether or not I liked NTR. The way you type really paints a hilarious picture for me personally. It's like you've made me the cuckold in your cuckold fantasy that you're self-inserted into so you can relive the first time you got off to being cucked. Whatever makes you happy man, if you wanna get your jollies by using me in your fantasies go for it lol.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
There is a lot of projection in your post. I didn't say whether or not I liked NTR. The way you type really paints a hilarious picture for me personally. It's like you've made me the cuckold in your cuckold fantasy that you're self-inserted into so you can relive the first time you got off to being cucked. Whatever makes you happy man, if you wanna get your jollies by using me in your fantasies go for it lol.
Personally I don't particularly care about the whole NTR-discussion, not a fan but it's not a deal breaker. However, I'm going to mute that guy you replied to for the heinous crimes he commited against the English language. My word, that was shockingly bad. Kudos to you for even being able to decipher it.

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Personally I don't particularly care about the whole NTR-discussion, not a fan but it's not a deal breaker. However, I'm going to mute that guy you replied to for the heinous crimes he commited against the English language. My word, that was shockingly bad. Kudos to you for even being able to decipher it.
I had to reread it a couple times. I really couldn't tell if he was typing like that for some comedic effect in poor taste, or if that's just how he types. I'm still not really sure.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes