russety

Apr 13, 2021
Does the music simply stop for anyone else after the village gets attacked? Still works in the main menu and when starting a new game, but once I hit the village getting attacked it is silence

On latest mac version. Also get missing village eekder.png issue

Edit: seems to only be in the portions of Alexia's room and the scenes directly after

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
I hope he'll update the mod soon

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
How do you know you have reached the end of the current version?
I kind of played week after week with nothing happening at all after taking the city. Not sure if the game is finished or i have to do something to trigger more.

Reactions: kamuk_4185

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
How do you know you have reached the end of the current version?
I kind of played week after week with nothing happening at all after taking the city. Not sure if the game is finished or i have to do something to trigger more.
For all I know that the the Rastedel battle is the end of Act 1.Developers right now are trying to flesh out and finish the character stories. I dont know when will they start to work on Act 2.But we are supposed to explore the other realms mentioned in the game.

kamuk_4185

Dec 1, 2020
The number of save space allowed is too small for such a big game. If the mods could add the feature of keeping any number of possible (the typical feature of Ren'py), it would help a lot.

Reactions: monk_56

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I remember playing this years back, being my first non-flash adult game. But now after trying this for a while found it boring and uneventful. Wonder where all the years of development went.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I remember playing this years back, being my first non-flash adult game. But now after trying this for a while found it boring and uneventful. Wonder where all the years of development went.
1. One huge event about the sack of a city
2. Lots of NPCs in the castle
3. Lots of one time characters for sex
4. Minor arcs: orc village, fae, sack of castle, current Goblins

The dark fantasy introduction, wife+husband, demon twins, NTR, and take over the world w/ Rowan not being rewarded for his past military service felt like a very cohesive and tight story

But it feels less like a novel to me now and more like the current Marvel Comics movies and TV shows. Bloated where true fans love all the content and the minor cool things that hardcore fans would like

But me I would have rather loved an actual dark fantasy trilogy with a much tighter story

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, any one who finish 100% please share the save file. I run through game and can't open new content, rather for 3.0.6 and 3.0.5

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes