fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know what the sex scenes are?

- One new Fae event (including one sex scene)
- Two new chaos incursion events
- Two new Blackholt events (including two sex scenes)
- One new Breeding Pits job event (including one sex scene)

Someone said Breeding Pit is Rowan x Draith (Gay)?
Is that correct, what are the others?

Reactions: asgardtipar2

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone knows which line are the Cheats to edit>?
or can anyone share me a save Week 1 with max resources?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
still you get cucked or they changed that
The game never forced NTR on you unless you as the player allowed it. NTR can be avoided very easily provided you read the text and not just skip. And if you want to be 100% sure, you can turn NTR off completely from the start (the game specifically asks if you want to do it).

Reactions: Chuck6o and Chakas

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I do not anderstand what you mean
The 'Extended Scene Replay Mod', listed right in the OP. It gets you a functional scene gallery (the game's default one is just CG's, and long out of date to boot). However that mod was last updated for version 0.3.06 of the game, but the game was just updated to version 0.3.07a. So the mod has yet to be updated to the most recent version of the game, so it may not work and/or cause crashes; and even if it does work, it won't include the scenes added in the latest update.

May 10, 2018
The 'Extended Scene Replay Mod', listed right in the OP. It gets you a functional scene gallery (the game's default one is just CG's, and long out of date to boot). However that mod was last updated for version 0.3.06 of the game, but the game was just updated to version 0.3.07a. So the mod has yet to be updated to the most recent version of the game, so it may not work and/or cause crashes; and even if it does work, it won't include the scenes added in the latest update.
THX

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Can you please update it again?
ETA for v0.3.07a?
Sir, o Sir, the new version is out and we look forward to your update! Thanks so much for your hard work!
I've updated it to 0.3.07 (y) see the original post for the new download. I had a quick skim and no errors popped up, but if anyone gets an error then please let me know and I'll have a look. It's 1 AM here though and I have work in the morning so it'll be later tonight if there's any fixes needed :)

thanks dude, you a hero. Btw can you tell me how did you make this?
The TLDR version: The gallery code was already in the game by the developers it just wasn't really populated with any scenes yet. To make the mod, MonkOne (and myself) duplicate the entire scenes from the original scripts created by the developers into a new file, change a bunch of the code so it doesn't break the game (as it's loading scenes out of context), and then populate the gallery with the scenes by using an image based on the CG that is in the relevant scene. Then it's just a case of running through the scene to make sure there's no errors popping up.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update of the new update

"[Update - So, I was so tired this morning I added the missing BGs to the git branch, and didn't download the new version, I just rebuilt and uploaded one that still had them missing. This fixes that.]"

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes