Luisisisus

Oct 25, 2018
dumb Ntr debate aside (bitch behaviour to hate on Ntr, or any Tag for that matter), game is hype, got it on steam and is hella cool. Really hoping we eventually get an ending or maybe a Route where Rowan becomes "evil" and Dethrones the twins, maybe a route where he takes over succesfully without killing Jezera and Andraz and they instead become like generals and stuff, you can already make it be so that he actually enjoys the power that comes with it, but why would his newfound ambitions stop there?, would be cool. Rowan is always getting fucked over by them, payback would be hype

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
I have no idea what's going on here with the NTR debate. New topic.

For those who have tried the release and were able to get the scenes in question. I am looking for detailed feedback about the new Heartsong scene and the new Zii-Zii and Tue-San/Tue-Mai scenes. If you have some of that, please come right to the front of the line.
How can i start the fae events?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I love an optimist.
Game in development for 6 years and we dont even know approximate date for act 1 wrap up.
So 8 to 12 years estimate (for another 2 acts) is based on current frame of game development.
I would say 8 is optimistic prognosis only possible if they ramp things up somehow.

So how many updates before finishig Act I?
+2 more for goblin arc
+2-3 for jasera + helayna
+2 Andras + Alexia
+ Fae
+ Wrap up of Rastadel arc
+ minor characters?

~autumn 2023

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder. Launch and go to Bonus -> Scene Replay.

Updated to 0.3.07c: 5 new scene replays (1 Gay, 4 Straight, 0 NTR) and 3 updated replays.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this work for Android ? If so ,how to use it ?

Aug 21, 2017
Plus, for those who do like slow burn corruption/NTR, her internal conflict makes her eventual denouement all the sweeter. Insta-sluts in NTR are boring as hell. Alexia is hands down one of the best corruption/NTR foils I know of.
Alexia can legitimately hop on Andras's cock minutes into the game. slow burn? Corruption wise sure but NTR wise I'd disagree

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It has been quite some time since i played the start of the game but i think it is implied ingame that happens quite some time after she was kidnapped. So i guess it is slow burn, unless you are just holding down the skip button.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alexia can legitimately hop on Andras's cock minutes into the game. slow burn? Corruption wise sure but NTR wise I'd disagree
It's an option, sure, but it's up to the player whether they take it or opt for dragging things out. Having more than one way the story can be tackled is a nice feature of the game.

Aug 21, 2017
It's an option, sure, but it's up to the player whether they take it or opt for dragging things out. Having more than one way the story can be tackled is a nice feature of the game.
Even then I'd argue it's not much of a slow burn, she gives it up pretty quickly. It doesn't even really feel like dragging it out since once you've done one or two scenes with Andras and get the relationship points with Rowan low enough you get those 4-5 scenes one after the other of Alexia becoming Andras sex slave. The change happens quite fast imo

Aug 21, 2017
It has been quite some time since i played the start of the game but i think it is implied ingame that happens quite some time after she was kidnapped. So i guess it is slow burn, unless you are just holding down the skip button.
Technically yea we're just told several months have passed but for the player it's only minutes. We only get about 3 conversations between Alexia and Andras all that time, the player doesn't get all of those many months of slow burn so it's not going to feel that way.

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Man I wanted to get the orc woman to be the leader and get some pussy but eh. Got locked into the bisexual stupid orc path. At least the CGs are hot.

Also the goblin path suddenly stopped after I fucked the secretary's sister?
What to do in the capital?

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes