Aug 21, 2017
That depends on the point of view... She can be as hard and stoic like a immovable mountain by saying no to Andras (something i really piss off because Andras could just take her right there), the thing is, if she can face a Demon that have her prisoner with her husband and said "no" to him every time he wanted to seduce her, she isn't exactly in the role of a insecure person... Meanwhile, if we choose for her being a NTR whore, she still isn't insecure, because there is an scene when she is in medium-high corruption when she confronts Orcs for called her a "Whore", she convinced Andras to do a lesson and he complies, then later the Orc ask for her pardon and she doesn't accepted by criticize the Orc for being too Beta to comply his Master Andras. In a way or another, she doesn't look for me an insecure girl of a village, she can be a saint (and if we can play like that in the next two Arcs i waited for her to being the mortal reincarnation of the Goddess of Order or some kind of shit like that :ROFLMAO: )or a complete whore (for God's sake, at the showed corruption she can achieved in this Act I, if we can play like that at the end of Act III she'll be some kind of Morgoth :ROFLMAO: ) that's your choice.
Yea but you have to realize that the only reason Alexia is mouthing off to Drokk is because she has Andras backing her up now and is protected by him. So she is still an insecure character, she's hiding behind Andras's strength and that is what gives her the courage to act up. It's just the squabbling of someone weak, Alexia knows that without Andras she wouldn't be acting this way. (Also the reason Andras doesn't just "take" Alexia is obvious, it would ruin their plans to have Rowan join because obviously without Alexia they have nothing on Rowan to keep him in service so Alexia would obviously tell Rowan what Andras did.) Not sure why you think Alexia saying no to Andras would somehow make her not insecure? Those don't have anything to do with each other and are very different from her husband having sex with a woman in their own bed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No, the MCs stay human for pretty much the whole game.
His wife can grow a cock with the help of X'zaratl and fuck him with it. Or she can grow huge tits in two scenes.
There will be a future scene where his futa wife fucks one of his girlfriends as well- its on the docket.
That is it for transformation content with the two MCs afaik.

If you're hoping for Rowan to have a demonic aesthetic eventually so he can be more attractive and compete with Andras a little bit aesthetically you are probably shit out of luck.
No I was just wondering, because when the demons capture the humans, I would think they would at least try to convert the female & get rid of the male. And I do not mean turn her into a Futa. "grimace". The Demons look really sexy. My only worry was the whole stealing girlfriend from male MC and get her to cheat practically on a whim. While playing as the Male MC, I would put that under the humiliation and NTR genre "cringe". If only playing as female,it is a different experience, maybe guilt. "Forgotten Paradise" kind of started that way,however I am glad I continued because Karma caught up to the wife. Cheers. The Art is amazing in this game especially for the demons which is also another reason it would have been neat to see how the female MC would look like as a demon herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yea but you have to realize that the only reason Alexia is mouthing off to Drokk is because she has Andras backing her up now and is protected by him. So she is still an insecure character, she's hiding behind Andras's strength and that is what gives her the courage to act up. It's just the squabbling of someone weak, Alexia knows that without Andras she wouldn't be acting this way. (Also the reason Andras doesn't just "take" Alexia is obvious, it would ruin their plans to have Rowan join because obviously without Alexia they have nothing on Rowan to keep him in service so Alexia would obviously tell Rowan what Andras did.) Not sure why you think Alexia saying no to Andras would somehow make her not insecure? Those don't have anything to do with each other and are very different from her husband having sex with a woman in their own bed.
I don't get your point of view about Alexia being insecure... In the same scene but the couple being loyal, Alexia relies on Rowan for the same problem, the Orc ask for pardon and she does give it in return iirc. What i mean is, Alexia knows that she can't match against an Orc, she's like any of us writing here without a weapon and without any sort of training nor any skill for self-defense. So, a person that can't match against a threat like in the case of Alexia is an Orc, will just rely in a figure of authority, in our case a police, in the case of Alexia, she relies in an Authority Figure that she confides more, if the couple is loyal then is Rowan, if not then is Andras. She's like any other person, with her virtues and vicious, and with the desire to live with some respect so, knowing her disadvantages inside Bloodmeen, that we could compare barely to live in some dangerous ghetto (in terms of security for "normal persons"), she would rely in the police or in the gangsta that would just put in his sack the boy (if u know what i mean). Do you really expect Alexia confront the Orc directly? she wouldn't stand a chance if the Orc just fight back without words, which tbh is possible.

Now, about raping Rowan's woman, being Andras i wouldn't see the problem, i just tell him if he served us he can commands our armies in a position of power, not kill his wife and have the right to save as much the people he swore to protect... The threat is still open in favor for The Twins against Rowan. Regarding Alexia being insecure by still saying no to Andras to later experiment the betrayal of her husband, because she make it clear, she doesn't believe in Rowan whatever option you take, is scripted but justified, she believe that Rowan had love feelings for her, both (Rowan & Helayna) knew each other, perhaps before Rowan married Alexia and he could never stand a chance because of his position in life as a commoner, the same is for Helayna, in her story she reserved her feelings because of their own position as a noblewoman. So, imagine that the woman you had feelings in your youth is about being brutally rape and her chance to avoid it is if you instead rape her, but still, she in her youth had feelings for you, both never confessed because both in social terms lived in worlds apart, you only could known her because of a work you did for her family, and now in your actual situation you're married, will you stand there to see and hear how she's brutally raped before you?. That's more or less the situation Rowan is... Apart from the options you can take, iirc, the story in a resume of the triangle Rowan, Alexia and Helayna is like that.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Do I have to go through the Jezera path to get Last Mary event with Alexia?
Yes- Mary content is gate-kept by doing Jezera NTR. No Jezera = no Mary.

Ok, Im back, has there been any news regarding Ygriss, the Dragon Ogre?
Basic answer to your question. There is new Ygriss content, but not art.

One of the features in the latest release was a 3 event story-line with Rowan and Ygriss and some sort of druid character in it. The plot isn't finished yet, so we don't know the resolution.

There was a sex scene for it in the script but it isn't game implemented yet. Also, there is no art.

Reactions: Crusado

perles75

May 16, 2020
That's debatable...
he's going against impossible odds and all alone, what would you expect, that he rampages through the castle while Alexia is hostage, in addition? He's biding his time (and of course he can get corrupted in the meanwhile -that's where the decisions of the player come in) because he has no realistic alternatives.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
he's going against impossible odds and all alone, what would you expect, that he rampages through the castle while Alexia is hostage, in addition? He's biding his time (and of course he can get corrupted in the meanwhile -that's where the decisions of the player come in) because he has no realistic alternatives.
Since the beginning the character doesn't feel too realistic, for a man of his curriculum being in that sad status state is suspicious besides the time Rowan take to travel where Bloodmeen is located, it seems he didn't waited too much to enter inside, so in a way is like you described, like expecting to do a rampage while his wife was hostage. Yeah... Mastermind Tactician of course, he had a perfect plan, without fissures... Apart from that, in the time he's serving the twins for Act I, which is like a year, he expected to bear influence on them, Rastedel's Fall was like a remove of the blindfold too late for that, like happened with John Dagget character from Batman The Dark Knight Rises, he felt in charge just because he give money, equipment and men, same as Rowan, who believing that building an army, secure the treasure and resources as well as the conquest all territories he still believed he had a chance to become influential on the Twins. His most close "hope" is the transformation chamber found with Nasim, which is imbued with the power of the Dark God, nontheless, Alexia had magic potential, but i think developers will not going further in that, iirc some pages left behind. The Minotaur friend, Nasim's ambition for convenience and the assassin covered by Rowan in X'zaralt's nose still had to prove themselves useful to expand and develop alternatives in Act II.
Hi, Can someone tell me why they changed the art style.
I am just come back after a long time.
Because in any game there is needed some coherence in the Art Style, so now, an artist do better the sketches while the another the final work, in that way, developers found a way to work for their artist more faster maintaining the same Art Style.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For the Cla-Min event 'Tower' does it matter in what order you do the events in? I just went from top to bottom but it seems to me that a specific order might change events to where you might find something. I only got 15 gold from the whole event besides the lewds with Cla-Min.

Also I'm on the third scene with Clionha where she is trying to dominate Rowan and making him masturbate himself with mind-control. Are there branching H-scenes between giving in and resisting her?

Last edited:

InLimit

Jan 29, 2018
hey, I'm stuck at the quest "capture the city of Rastedel" after the 60th week, no matter how I advance it won't trigger anything. Did I miss something or it's a bug. I searched the thread but couldn't find any solution. Any advice?

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Question: Has Alexia x Andras having sex been implemented yet? If not will it soon?
My hope is to have Rowen x Jezera and Alexia x Andras doing it and eventually corrupt them enough to switch husbands and wifes, however last time I played the game I couldn't get all that far with Alexia x Andras, has that changed yet?

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes