Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Would be cool if we got something like path tree, to see which path we did and which we didn't like in Detroit: Become Human
It would be cool if/when they have established paths/endings since right now we can assume that there is a "good path" where Rowan is going against the Twins but it's gonna branch like hell if you choose the corrupt path

holomura

Nov 9, 2021
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't start game with your mod

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label heartsong_dream_1_rp is defined twice, at
File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 76590 and
File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 76937.

The label heartsong_dream_2_rp is defined twice, at
File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 76709 and
File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 77056.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Oct 19 01:34:22 2022

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But, once a month I am informed that Rowan is not corrupted and continues to save lives.
Game doesn't make a fuss about early stages of corruption, which is what you see here. That red aura can get much larger and that's when the game takes notice.

lolart

Jun 3, 2018
this game suffers from bloat and feature creep. the art and writing is good but it's bogged down in game mechanics that aren't engaging or meaningful in the slightest. this game would work just as well as a streamlined choice based visual novel, instead of a "rpg" thats 100% reliant on rng mechanics.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
this game suffers from bloat and feature creep. the art and writing is good but it's bogged down in game mechanics that aren't engaging or meaningful in the slightest. this game would work just as well as a streamlined choice based visual novel, instead of a "rpg" thats 100% reliant on rng mechanics.
I believe devs may be operating under a sunk cost fallacy when it comes to culling the features that are too ambitious or don't fit the scope of the game. The more work put in to fit it all in, the harder it is to jettison the features. For example, do we really need a goblin recruitment arc?

Disclaimer: I think the game is great. This is just criticism from someone with no development experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes