DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think either of us can say much about what will and won't be in the game until the end without being part of the development team. What I'm saying (and said) is that according to my personal experience of the game, the story felt like it had a really good buildup to revenge, and that it is being written by some very meticulous and competent people, which makes me seriously doubt will fail to deliver an awesome punchline in the end. I also disagree with the 5% statement, because... being antagonized is exactly part of the revenge experience.

My disappointment was something of my own ignorance, expecting more story content present in the current version of the game.
I recall them saying that Helyana and Alexia will have a sex scene...at some point.
Other than yet, yes no one but the dev team can say!

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

geeksnstuff

Mar 21, 2020
There is supposed to be way to unlock the complete gallery but I really don't know how.

If you ever find a leak please do share.
So there is.. you can download something called UnRen. Can't post the link but just look it up or someone on this forum probably has a link.

Anyways you unzip that into the game folder and it unpacks all the images. It works for all Renpy games not just this one.

I use it because I cba to replay the game over and over to see different choices, I just like to unpack the CGs and see what's new update to update.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes