litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Patricia: Can give Rowan the most personal control over Rastedel but ya need to dip your toes on corruption stuff.
Jacques: Best ally to reduce the carnage on the aftermath, somewhat cooperative and not a terrible person.
Werden: Only take if you're a masochist. Technically it is the most "righteous" option, and it potentially could have a good payoff down the line in chapter 2, but for now it is only good if you fetishize martyrdom.
From my understanding that the Werden choice gives humans a better chance to fight back as Werden saves the Arbitron.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
>People wanting to know about the forge event

Me:

Greyhide wants all to walk upon the pathway by themselves, to discover the story, by themselves.

To tell others of the story would be anathema to the path to Greyhide, for the glorious journey must be undertaken by thy own feet, experienced by your own eyes.

Lest you not be tempted by evil, by oh malevolent desires, Oh you innocent lambs, do not fall for temptation... Oh, Woe to those who would have the great story spoiled before its fated time... For that is the greatest sin!

I say unto you, who wishes the story told... What is a life Untested by trials!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
>People wanting to know about the forge event

Me:

Greyhide wants all to walk upon the pathway by themselves, to discover the story, by themselves.

To tell others of the story would be anathema to the path to Greyhide, for the glorious journey must be undertaken by thy own feet, experienced by your own eyes.

Lest you not be tempted by evil, by oh malevolent desires, Oh you innocent lambs, do not fall for temptation... Oh, Woe to those who would have the great story spoiled before its fated time... For that is the greatest sin!

I say unto you, who wishes the story told... What is a life Untested by trials!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short no cg for it yet.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a possibility if you have Rowan and Alexia fuck the same twin of having a scene where that twin brings the couple together in a room, reveals they've been sleeping with both of them, and that both have been unfaithful to each other?
And then proceed to make them disrobe, and have a power move threesome with the both of them? I could see the twins getting off on the shock of the couple, and also erotic of been pleased by them individually and now at the same time, etc etc.
I'm not super articulate, but there seems to be a lot of meat on the bone with this possible scenario.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
From my understanding that the Werden choice gives humans a better chance to fight back as Werden saves the Arbitron.
Aye, but both of them are kind of assholes and doing Werden's route forces the most brutal version of the sack possible. You can theorize reasons why it might be worthwhile doing Werden's route in the long term (as I have in some old comments: 1, 2 and 3), but currently there is no payoff and Werden's is the route that ends act 1 on a even more bleak note than the alternatives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Still getting this error, tried to delete saves and got rid of mod and error still appeared. Happens when i hover over arena nothing else does it, i can rollback but it keeps doing it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 25, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 28, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
IndexError: tuple index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 73, in script call
�B����<��'=��<8���7�sa�t�L��a-Bz,��'R�0엍T��5�J8�c* �(cY�D�ԸBN]CN����]�o��ْR�%e�LF�Y�f�����n^S��L�ƜTȘ�d�xe̤<c*ؘJ�1�/���;Y�*�w�Vz'x=nrG%&� ���uM��ג�)(x]C�x��g1��^Lcѵ�5/�c�������u�ܔ�R@�>�5L��V��d��
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 81, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1669, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 603, in get_value

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Still getting this error, tried to delete saves and got rid of mod and error still appeared. Happens when i hover over arena nothing else does it, i can rollback but it keeps doing it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 73, in script call
�B����<��'=��<8���7�sa�t�L��a-Bz,��'R�0엍T��5�J8�c* �(cY�D�ԸBN]CN����]�o��ْR�%e�LF�Y�f�����n^S��L�ƜTȘ�d�xe̤<c*ؘJ�1�/���;Y�*�w�Vz'x=nrG%&� ���uM��ג�)(x]C�x��g1��^Lcѵ�5/�c�������u�ܔ�R@�>�5L��V��d��
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 81, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1669, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 603, in get_value
For anyone else having issues entering places with this error you can avoid it by using the tab on the left side and clicking on the location you want

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Aye, but both of them are kind of assholes and doing Werden's route forces the most brutal version of the sack possible. You can theorize reasons why it might be worthwhile doing Werden's route in the long term (as I have in some old comments: 1, 2 and 3), but currently there is no payoff and Werden's is the route that ends act 1 on a even more bleak note than the alternatives.
Theorize that Werden's Route can be worthwhile in the long term for Act II (or even Act III) is like theorizing this saga will gonna have a possibility to get a Truly Disney's like Good Ending Happily Ever After... For the beginning we must think in how capable Werden truly can be, when Rowan meet him after several years, if you as player piss off about him you can make him remember how he was unable to defend his Castle, but Rowan The Peasant did... And he couldn't deny it, he just make remember Rowan his place lol. It's not a matter of how much Werden is obsessed with "order", but how good he can manage, and mostly he could just get out the nobility by spending resources of Rastedel's City, if he wanted, he could order the evacuation of the nobility and the families of merchants that owns a company at once by their own means while planning the evacuation of the rest of the commoners with the help of each Guild's Leaders to group them as possible and spend the resources to take them out of the city... Just think that in a Medieval Age a peasant is more valuable than any servant well educated, because the main economy was supported by the workforce of the commoners in the fields... This is something that bugs me in the game's mechanic, i can conquer a town, even Raeve Keep but, i never get a respond for that, there's not towns retaken by Rastedel's Forces, nothing at all... It happened a year after Werden and Rowan's meet and no one notice the lack of tribute from the rest of the Towns?, there isn't peasant that could survive the travel to warning Rastedel?... The more i think of this flaws...

Reactions: manscout

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I haven’t played this in a really long time. Does Alexia fuck any orcs yet? How do I trigger the auction scene Ive seen a CG of?

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes